PDA

View Full Version : Is no news good news?

iloxygenil
08-09-2007, 06:47 PM
I haven't heard anything about Stone...I really was hoping he'd be a big time player for us. I know he'll be a ST ace this year, but I'd really like to see him shine during pre-season whenever he gets to play Safety. Him and Jimmy would make me very happy at the Safety spot.

Other than that, I'm wondering, WTF is up with our WRs? Roddy White was getting mad love on ESPN today, yet I read that Robinson may unseat him as the #3 WR...is our competition THAT good at WR that we have 4 super talented WRs who are actually playing up to their level of potential? Or is it that they are all so mediocre that they make it look like each other are playing well? Anyone been watching?

BamaFalcon59
08-09-2007, 07:54 PM
What do you mean a lot of love? I haven't been watching and it's hard to think he will improve after he looked like he would be great last training camp.

iloxygenil
08-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Well Roddy had his own segment today on ESPN. So, that's what I mean by love, and they were praising all of the WRs for having great camps, but Roddy slimmed down and was even faster than before etc etc.

ATLDirtyBirds
08-09-2007, 10:08 PM
Well Roddy had his own segment today on ESPN. So, that's what I mean by love, and they were praising all of the WRs for having great camps, but Roddy slimmed down and was even faster than before etc etc.

I really hope Roddy is the #3 WR. If he is, it's because he earned. The kid has all the tools. He puts it together, and he could be a machine.