PG Ty Lawson (Rookie)
PF Elton Brand
C Brook Lopez (Rookie)

princefielder28
08-09-2007, 09:34 PM
need to make a poll

BrownsTown
08-09-2007, 09:35 PM
It is up, I'm waiting to hear back from Royhall for how long to keep it open.

EDIT: I put 2 days, I hope that's not a problem.

princefielder28
08-09-2007, 09:42 PM
I went with the buckeyes

yo123
08-10-2007, 01:15 AM
The Buckeyes are just nasty

HoopsDemon12
08-10-2007, 01:17 AM
hell even i voted for teh buckeyes... i dont know why my team is up here... i htought i had a terrible draft

ccB
08-10-2007, 01:27 AM
theres only one ball in a game so how is LBJ, AI, TMac and Dirk going to all get touches? They are all scorers, no one plays defense. I prefer the other team.

BrownsTown
08-10-2007, 01:30 AM
theres only one ball in a game so how is LBJ, AI, TMac and Dirk going to all get touches? They are all scorers, no one plays defense. I prefer the other team.

LBJ and TMac are two of the most unselfish at there position, and LBJ definately plays good defense, and it's not like Dirk needs to play great D with Shaq manning the middle. AI, LBJ, and TMac each averaged over 6 assists per game.

HoopsDemon12
08-10-2007, 01:31 AM

the problem is they are all stars... on a fantasy team... they own... own a real court... i think my team would play better together...

ccB
08-10-2007, 12:42 PM
the problem is they are all stars... on a fantasy team... they own... own a real court... i think my team would play better together...

Exactly, isnt that what this is for anyway? A team of me first players never works out just take the last few Team USA's for example. People see big names and automatically think its better. Your team is better rounded and IMO would beat that team if they played a real game. The other team doesnt have a true pg and is not scary in the least bit down low. Shaq is a shell of his former self, KG and Yao would own Shaq and Dirk in the paint at this point in Shaq's career. Pair that with 2 great outside scorers and a true PG in Deron Williams, Your team is better put together. The other team is way too one dimensional.

BrownsTown
08-10-2007, 12:47 PM
Exactly, isnt that what this is for anyway? A team of me first players never works out just take the last few Team USA's for example. People see big names and automatically think its better. Your team is better rounded and IMO would beat that team if they played a real game. The other team doesnt have a true pg and is not scary in the least bit down low. Shaq is a shell of his former self, KG and Yao would own Shaq and Dirk in the paint at this point in Shaq's career. Pair that with 2 great outside scorers and a true PG in Deron Williams, Your team is better put together. The other team is way too one dimensional.

Did you even read my other post? When Steve Nash came off the board, I knew it would be harder to get a PG that has a passing mentality, so I made sure at the other positions, aside from PF, I had an unselfish player. And Shaq would absolutely destroy Yao and KG, neither of them are strong enough to do anything to him down low.

fenikz
08-10-2007, 03:59 PM
just wondering where are the other polls?

RoyHall#1
08-10-2007, 06:43 PM
just wondering where are the other polls?

Just put them up, sorry it took so long, my power was out.

Bold prediction: Brownstown will get the bye into the championship.

DWilliams2IndyColts
08-10-2007, 09:07 PM
I have Iverson, TMAC, and LBJ. But I have Steve Nash so it's probably ok.

Its all about The U
08-10-2007, 10:14 PM
PG: T-Wolves(AI sucks as a point imo)
SG: Buckeyes
SF: Buckeyes
PF: Buckeyes
C: Buckeyes

Buckeyes win