PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Merriman

sdpads24
08-09-2007, 11:51 PM
As we all know Shawne Merriman is a very controversial player. Im glad to see that he's on the right track to be one of the greatest ever, though I am disappointed he won't be doing his sack dance anymore. Sorry I spelled his name wrong in the title.Link (http://www.chargers.com/news/headlines/merriman-puts-lights.htm)

Atop Shawne Merriman’s locker at Chargers Park sits a hat with “Lights Out” embroidered on it. Merriman has left the novelty on the shelf this summer and chosen other headwear.

“I’ve still got it up there,” Merriman said. “It’ll be up there until I’m ready to wear it again.”

As part of his desire to tone down his alter ego, Merriman is asking people to start calling him by his given first name rather than “Lights” as many of his teammates and coaches do. He’s not wearing shirts or hats from his clothing line, and Thursday he announced on Sirius NFL Radio that he’s not going to break out in his trademark sack dance after dropping opposing quarterbacks this fall.

“I’m just going to give my teammates a high five and try to get another one on the next play,” Merriman told Chargers.com. “I obviously like to have fun. It’s not like I had pressure to pull back. It’s just a personal thing. It's something I wanted to do.”

Merriman didn’t have some sort of epiphany this spring or a sudden change of heart this offseason. He just felt that in order to rally his teammates, it’s best that he be more about football and less about outside things that could potentially become a distraction.

“During the offseason, we had some changes and had a lot of things going on,” Merriman said. “I just knew we really needed to rally and make sure we were on the same page. We needed to really come together. I just thought it was important to pull back a little bit and focus on bringing us together.”

While Merriman plans to do less talking off the field, his voice has been regularly heard on the field throughout the first two weeks of training camp. Although he’s taken a leadership role throughout his time in San Diego, he’s raised the volume a bit in the huddle and on the practice field.

“He’s always going to be vocal because he is a leader for us,” outside linebackers coach John Pagano said. “That’s what leaders do. He’s going to say things to get us going. I’m definitely proud of the way he’s used his voice. Our guys listen to him.”

As Merriman grows as a person, he’s also showing that he’s continuing to develop as a player. While he still figures to be amongst the league leaders in sacks, his understanding of the defense will also allow him to help in other areas. Earlier this week, he dropped into zone coverage and intercepted a pass during a 7-on-7 drill. Following practice, Head Coach Norv Turner smiled and told reporters he liked the play but also feels pretty good about Merriman rushing the passer. Still, the play served as an example for how he’s grown.

“He’s really getting more mature in his understanding of the game,” Pagano said. “He looks the same physically as he always has. He knows blocking schemes. He knows how they’re going to attack him. He’s obviously still going to get after the quarterback, but his abilities allow him to do a lot of different things. You have to mix it up a little bit to keep people honest.”

Teammates claim that Merriman hasn’t seemed very different, but they commend his commitment.

“Shawne is just a good guy,” tackle Marcus McNeill said. “Sometimes the dancing and things energize us, but if he believes it’s going to be better for us as a team, that says a lot about him. It’s obvious that he wants to win really badly. We all do.”

Added Pagano, “He’s still going to be the Shawne Merriman that everyone wants to see. He’s going to make plays. He’s continued to grow into his position and as a professional.”

Although he’s asked on several occasions, Merriman refuses to set a goal for a number of sacks he hopes to reach this season. He simply has his sights on being the best he can and helping those around him do the same.

“We’ve got an opportunity to accomplish some great things as a team,” Merriman said. “We all understand that. I just want to be a part of it. That’s what’s more important to me right now.”

JK17
08-09-2007, 11:53 PM
As we all know Shawne Merriman is a very controversial player. Im glad to see that he's on the right track to be one of the greatest ever, though I am disappointed he won't be doing his sack dance anymore. Sorry I spelled his name wrong in the title.Link (http://www.chargers.com/news/headlines/merriman-puts-lights.htm)

That sucks, I loved seein/impersonating the dance...

But I guess it means he's starting to mature as a person. It's probably best he does too, he's gonna be under a microscope all season, and the last thing he needs is an egomaniac title glued to him, like a T.O....best for the team I guess..

Edit: I say he keeps it at least for the New England game...

Average OT LB
08-11-2007, 12:48 PM
That sucks, I loved seein/impersonating the dance...

But I guess it means he's starting to mature as a person. It's probably best he does too, he's gonna be under a microscope all season, and the last thing he needs is an egomaniac title glued to him, like a T.O....best for the team I guess..

Edit: I say he keeps it at least for the New England game...

I wish he wasnt mature, because i love watching the egomaniac..

btw, how often would you say you impersonate the dance.. jw..

JK17
08-11-2007, 12:49 PM
I wish he wasnt mature, because i love watching the egomaniac..

btw, how often would you say you impersonate the dance.. jw..

Just about every single day...haha

Well maybe not...but at least when he makes a sweet play

TitleTown088
08-14-2007, 04:15 PM
I am soooo glad the lights out dance is gone.

sdpads24
08-14-2007, 04:56 PM

Thats because your a packer fan. I'm sure if a packer player decided to stop doing his signature dance then you would be kind of disappointed aswell.

JK17
08-14-2007, 05:39 PM

Yeah, but unfortunately for Favre, the player is still there :)

Average OT LB
08-14-2007, 08:37 PM
Merriman didnt say that he would never do it again.. and he didnt really say that he wouldnt do it this season..

basically he said he was putting it on the shelf... the dance isnt gone - or at least thats waht ive come to understand

HoopsDemon12
08-21-2007, 02:43 PM
Mna i loved that thing... those kinda things got me jacked up as a player.. i was that kind of player when ever i made a play... i hope he brings it back sometime... maybe he will when he will in a tight game where he see's his team needs a boost?

robert_in_bigd
08-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Merriman's sack dance should integrate a needle and a vial.

JK17
08-23-2007, 05:16 PM

Oh man. That was a good one. I doubt anyone in this forum has ever heard that one before. Very neccesary post, I'm glad you brought it up in the Chargers team forum. Very neccesary.

JoeMontainya
08-23-2007, 06:52 PM
Oh man. That was a good one. I doubt anyone in this forum has ever heard that one before. Very neccesary post, I'm glad you brought it up in the Chargers team forum. Very neccesary.

It amazes me that this cheater was aloud to play in the pro bowl after a 4 game steroid suspension.

To bad Wimbley didnt take illegal drugs, maybe he would have had 17 sacks as a rookie.

bantx
08-23-2007, 11:44 PM
u can hate merriman steriods or not hes one of the best LB's in the game

Average OT LB
08-24-2007, 02:51 AM

i gotta give this one credit, if i werent a charger fan thats something id like to have thought of to say....

but i am a charger fan and i like merriman... If he goes out and repeats his clean rookie year preformance, his clean first few games (he tested okay before the season) or his clean last few games (he tested okay after the suspension) then i guess we still have hte best pass rushing LB in the entire league.

Average OT LB
08-24-2007, 02:55 AM
It amazes me that this cheater was aloud to play in the pro bowl after a 4 game steroid suspension.

To bad Wimbley didnt take illegal drugs, maybe he would have had 17 sacks as a rookie.

I agree, i think if wimbley took steroids 17 would easily have been reachable - in 16 games.

Sniper
08-24-2007, 03:24 AM

Allowed, not aloud. But it's a valid point. You shouldn't be able to play in the Pro Bowl unless you're clean. It is not too bad Wimbley didn't take drugs. I like Wimbley, I don't want his name tarnished by something like that for a couple of extra sacks.

JK17
08-24-2007, 06:10 PM

You know Merriman isn't the only big name to have failed a substance test...see Julius Peppers.

And I wasn't even debating that if he did take the steroids it helped his performance, but there's no need to come trolling in a Chargers forum (robertinbigd), in a thread thats been dead for a couple days, and give a cheap one line shot at Merriman...what possible thing can that add to the conversation.

Average OT LB
08-24-2007, 06:12 PM
You know Merriman isn't the only big name to have failed a substance test...see Julius Peppers.

And I wasn't even debating that if he did take the steroids it helped his performance, but there's no need to come trolling in a Chargers forum (robertinbigd), in a thread thats been dead for a couple days, and give a cheap one line shot at Merriman...what possible thing can that add to the conversation.

peppers failed a test?

JK17
08-24-2007, 06:16 PM
peppers failed a test?

Early in his career....
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?sec=health&res=9B0CE7DB173EF933A05754C0A9659C8B63

its just one of the first links i could find...
the point is, his was taken for what he said it was, "an accident" which it very well could have been. but people are so critical of Merriman, some even saying Peppers is such a better player because he's clean, which, although ephedra is not steroids, its a banned supplement nonetheless. That's ccheating too.

JK17
09-27-2007, 02:53 PM
If there was ever a time for him to bring back the dance....

Anything to put some life into the team...Could it spark more intensity on defense?

Sniper
09-27-2007, 02:56 PM
If there was ever a time for him to bring back the dance....

Anything to put some life into the team...Could it spark more intensity on defense?

Maybe it's what propelled LT to his godly season....

JK17
09-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Maybe it's what propelled LT to his godly season....

Just sayin, seems to me like its something that could spark some life into the defense...it can't make them be any more dead then they already are playing..

He's a leader on this team, and he's got a responsibility to do whatever is in his power to get this team ready to play. He's the only one I've seen show any life this season so far when it really mattered...

Average OT LB
09-27-2007, 03:51 PM
Just sayin, seems to me like its something that could spark some life into the defense...it can't make them be any more dead then they already are playing..

He's a leader on this team, and he's got a responsibility to do whatever is in his power to get this team ready to play. He's the only one I've seen show any life this season so far when it really mattered...

yeah but what can a simple dance do? its nothing really, i doubt it can spark anything into the players of today..

JK17
09-27-2007, 06:47 PM
yeah but what can a simple dance do? its nothing really, i doubt it can spark anything into the players of today..

It'll at least do something to spark some intensity on the defense...it's a chain effect, you see one player getting fired up, playing hard, you step it up for that guy.

What's the worst that happens, does the defense play worse? I doubt it.

Average OT LB
09-27-2007, 08:38 PM
It'll at least do something to spark some intensity on the defense...it's a chain effect, you see one player getting fired up, playing hard, you step it up for that guy.

What's the worst that happens, does the defense play worse? I doubt it.

maybe shawne realizes that all his teammates are multimillionares and they dont get sparked very often.. and that he doesnt want to do thedance for the same reasons he stopped..

JK17
09-27-2007, 09:11 PM
maybe shawne realizes that all his teammates are multimillionares and they dont get sparked very often.. and that he doesnt want to do thedance for the same reasons he stopped..

Eh. What's the worst that happens? The media/fans critcize him....because its not like that hasn't happened to us this season...you're a little cyncial here, I mean you call for Norv to motivate this team, but now you're saying they can't be motivated....

Average OT LB
09-27-2007, 11:58 PM
Eh. What's the worst that happens? The media/fans critcize him....because its not like that hasn't happened to us this season...you're a little cyncial here, I mean you call for Norv to motivate this team, but now you're saying they can't be motivated....

merriman stopped for a reason, what your challenging is his option to stop. I cannot give you the answer you want, because im not shawne merriman, i dont know it.

and btw, i didnt call for norv to motivate the tema.. i called for motivation.. and i said norv couldnt do it..

JK17
09-28-2007, 12:05 AM
merriman stopped for a reason, what your challenging is his option to stop. I cannot give you the answer you want, because im not shawne merriman, i dont know it.

What? What answer did I ask for. I speculated that if there was ever a time to bring his dance back now would be it. Do you have to be Shawne Merriman do speculate that? I know he stopped for a reason, am I challenging his decision to stop? I speculated it might motivate the team. Is that so absurd?

and btw, i didnt call for norv to motivate the tema.. i called for motivation.. and i said norv couldnt do it..

So you want motivation. And you say Norv can't do it. But you're not calling for Norv to motivate? I am so lost in your logic there. Why can't Norv be the one to motivate? Why can't Merriman be able to motivate his teammates? Are they all impossible to motivate? I am so lost here in what you want.

Average OT LB
09-28-2007, 12:11 AM
What? What answer did I ask for. I speculated that if there was ever a time to bring his dance back now would be it. Do you have to be Shawne Merriman do speculate that? I know he stopped for a reason, am I challenging his decision to stop? I speculated it might motivate the team. Is that so absurd?

So you want motivation. And you say Norv can't do it. But you're not calling for Norv to motivate? I am so lost in your logic there. Why can't Norv be the one to motivate? Why can't Merriman be able to motivate his teammates? Are they all impossible to motivate? I am so lost here in what you want.

um.. well from our conversation in the past i know you to be a very easily confused person so i apologize for making it too hard to understand..

i said that what merriman does cant motivate the players .. basically because its not high school anymore players dont get riled up like that, they're all millionares... plus you know norv doesnt motivate why even ask me that.. thats just prolonging the argument..

JK17
09-28-2007, 12:15 AM
um.. well from our conversation in the past i know you to be a very easily confused person so i apologize for making it too hard to understand..
i said that what merriman does cant motivate the players .. basically because its not high school anymore players dont get riled up like that, they're all millionares... plus you know norv doesnt motivate why even ask me that.. thats just prolonging the argument..

Too far.

First of all, how do you know what Merriman does doesn't motivate the team? Are you in the locker room, on the field, anything like that, to be qualified to make such a statement? Have you sat down and chatted with the team, and they told you that? No you haven't so don't state your opinion as fact.

I know Norv doesn't motivate. Which is why I don't understand why you're so opposed to someone else trying to do it. It's kind of an idiotic statement to make on your part. On one hand you complain that the players can't be motivated because theyr'e millionares (you also neglect the fact that other teams are filled wtih millionaires, who play motivated, which is a huge flaw i your argument), but then with the other you'll complain a Coach is a bad choice because he can't motivate. What does it matter how good of a motivator he is, if the players can't be motivated? Your point is ridiculous, of course they can be motivated, and how do you know what does it?

Oh you mean you don't? Then does it hurt to try something that has motivated the team in the past? I didn't think so.

Average OT LB
09-28-2007, 12:22 AM
Too far.

First of all, how do you know what Merriman does doesn't motivate the team? Are you in the locker room, on the field, anything like that, to be qualified to make such a statement? Have you sat down and chatted with the team, and they told you that? No you haven't so don't state your opinion as fact.

I know Norv doesn't motivate. Which is why I don't understand why you're so opposed to someone else trying to do it. It's kind of an idiotic statement to make on your part. On one hand you complain that the players can't be motivated because theyr'e millionares (you also neglect the fact that other teams are filled wtih millionaires, who play motivated, which is a huge flaw i your argument), but then with the other you'll complain a Coach is a bad choice because he can't motivate. What does it matter how good of a motivator he is, if the players can't be motivated? Your point is ridiculous, of course they can be motivated, and how do you know what does it?

Oh you mean you don't? Then does it hurt to try something that has motivated the team in the past? I didn't think so.

lol okay spin doctor let me cure your ramble-itis..

i said merrimans DANCE wont motivate the nfl players.. what he does in the locker room etc might.. who knows?

btw that huge hole, who is to say other teams play motivated? how do you know? there really isnt any guage.. so how do you know that?

JK17
09-28-2007, 12:26 AM
lol okay spin doctor let me cure your ramble-itis..

Or, "I'll resort to not really answering any of your questions, while acting like an authority on the subject"

i said merrimans DANCE wont motivate the nfl players.. what he does in the locker room etc might.. who knows?

And like I said, do you know this? Is this fact? Are you there to prove it?

Or, is it yet again your opinion, that you misconstrue for fact.

btw that huge hole, who is to say other teams play motivated? how do you know? there really isnt any guage.. so how do you know that?

I think its safe to say other teams play motivated. If you will deny that, then you're really stretching to defend yourself.

Average OT LB
09-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Or, "I'll resort to not really answering any of your questions, while acting like an authority on the subject"

And like I said, do you know this? Is this fact? Are you there to prove it?

Or, is it yet again your opinion, that you misconstrue for fact.

I think its safe to say other teams play motivated. If you will deny that, then you're really stretching to defend yourself.

How do you know if other teams play motivated? you used your eyes?

How do i know players dont get motivated by merrimans dance, my eyes?

oh but i miscontrued my opinion as fact, and you didnt!?

JK17
09-28-2007, 09:26 AM
How do you know if other teams play motivated? you used your eyes?

How do i know players dont get motivated by merrimans dance, my eyes?

oh but i miscontrued my opinion as fact, and you didnt!?

One is a common assumption and one isn't. Teams play motivated, if you're going to deny that, then you don't pay much attention. If you want me to call it speculation, fine, but that is clearly different, from saying for certian that one thing doesn't motivate the team. And if you did use your eyes, I think the opposite would hold true, that players did get fired up more often when he was doing the dance. It may not have been a direct result, but its one thing thats different from last year, when we did have intensity, and chemistry.

Just answer one question, would it make us worse then we already are playing to try it?

And no, I haven't claimed one thing I said was anything but speculation and opinion. Read my posts before you make yourself sound ignorant.

I'm not guaranteeing, or even trying to say it probably will do anything. But your guarantee it does nothing, makes you sound like your an authority on this subject, when clearly your not. I'm not either, which is why I'm just speculating...

Average OT LB
09-28-2007, 12:34 PM
One is a common assumption and one isn't. Teams play motivated, if you're going to deny that, then you don't pay much attention. If you want me to call it speculation, fine, but that is clearly different, from saying for certian that one thing doesn't motivate the team. And if you did use your eyes, I think the opposite would hold true, that players did get fired up more often when he was doing the dance. It may not have been a direct result, but its one thing thats different from last year, when we did have intensity, and chemistry.

Just answer one question, would it make us worse then we already are playing to try it?

And no, I haven't claimed one thing I said was anything but speculation and opinion. Read my posts before you make yourself sound ignorant.

I'm not guaranteeing, or even trying to say it probably will do anything. But your guarantee it does nothing, makes you sound like your an authority on this subject, when clearly your not. I'm not either, which is why I'm just speculating...

I do not believe that teams around the league play motivated, there are a very many teams that believe in 'proffessionalism' or play flat because they're losing teams... this ISNT college or highschool motivation isnt something i feel you can just assume everyone plays with.. so i seriously seriously doubt that a dance can motivate players... how the hell does it do that?!?! i watch maybe shaun phillips get excited if merriman gets a SACK but then watches merriman run AWAY from the group and celebrate BY HIMSELF.. i feel the ONLY way it motivates the other players, is because the dance energizes fans, who then cheer, and the players like that.. but its not like they wouldnt cheer the guy just made a sack..

now i watch football - a great deal - if i feel one way thats perhaps opposed to general opinion, maybe im right. Who is to say im wrong when i talk about something that CANNOT be gauaged.. i didnt call you ignorant for believing in your speculation, why do it to me?

First off, i recognize that opinions can be wrong.. but just because i dont agree with everyone else doesnt make me wrong..

JK17
09-28-2007, 12:39 PM
I'm ignoring the first part of your response. You think teams dont play motivated around the leage, I do, thats not going to change no matter how we argue.

now i watch football - a great deal - if i feel one way thats perhaps opposed to general opinion, maybe im right. Who is to say im wrong when i talk about something that CANNOT be gauaged.. i didnt call you ignorant for believing in your speculation, why do it to me?

You didn't imply that I was ignorant...what about this quote...

....right.

First off, i recognize that opinions can be wrong.. but just because i dont agree with everyone else doesnt make me wrong..

This is the part I don't get. I didn't say you were definitely wrong, just I felt you were wrong. I said I was simply speculating that something might be able to inspire life in a team? Like, I'm not trying to sound cocky, but I don't think thats an argumnet I can lose. Not because I think I know more about sports, motivation, football, etc., but simply becuase the entire argument is 100% speculation.

Average OT LB
09-28-2007, 12:44 PM
I'm ignoring the first part of your response. You think teams dont play motivated around the leage, I do, thats not going to change no matter how we argue.

You didn't imply that I was ignorant...what about this quote...

....right.

This is the part I don't get. I didn't say you were definitely wrong, just I felt you were wrong. I said I was simply speculating that something might be able to inspire life in a team? Like, I'm not trying to sound cocky, but I don't think thats an argumnet I can lose. Not because I think I know more about sports, motivation, football, etc., but simply becuase the entire argument is 100% speculation.

btw nice cherry picking.. im sure if you went back and found all the times i actually said the word ignorant.. youd get maaaayyybee 1 and i got a couple hundred posts.. whereas youve said it seemingly every other post

all im saying is start respecting my opinion and leave your words out of it because im not about to start a fight

and first.. i may have given a couple bad reasons of how merrimans dance doesnt motivate the team.. supposedly.. but now its your turn.. prove that it does motivate the team.. its always easier to attack someone then it is to defend an arugment

JK17
09-28-2007, 02:40 PM
btw nice cherry picking.. im sure if you went back and found all the times i actually said the word ignorant.. youd get maaaayyybee 1 and i got a couple hundred posts.. whereas youve said it seemingly every other post

all im saying is start respecting my opinion and leave your words out of it because im not about to start a fight

and first.. i may have given a couple bad reasons of how merrimans dance doesnt motivate the team.. supposedly.. but now its your turn.. prove that it does motivate the team.. its always easier to attack someone then it is to defend an arugment

Right, because I've been attacking you this whole time...rather then presenting my argument and you rebuff it by saying I don't get it. I already bascially said I respect your opinion, I said I'm speculating and I don't know whose right. But you want me to say it? I respect your opinion.

I don't have to prove it motivates the team anyway. I speculated it may be able to motivate the team, just like you speculated against it. The difference was that I said I'm not sure as to what it will do, whereas you stated it as fact that other teams dont play motivated, we can't be motivated becasue we have millionaire players, etc.

But fine. If I had to prove it I would indicate how much better the defense played last year, and how much better Merriman personally also played last year, while celebrating. I could also speculate that the Lights Out personna had given the defense an identity that has now been taken away. But again, I don't have to prove it. This whole thing is speculation. For someone who wants me to respect his opinion so much, you haven't done much to respect mine here....I mean unless implying that I'm ignorant and stating your opinion as fact qualifies for that.

Average OT LB
09-28-2007, 02:52 PM
Right, because I've been attacking you this whole time...rather then presenting my argument and you rebuff it by saying I don't get it. I already bascially said I respect your opinion, I said I'm speculating and I don't know whose right. But you want me to say it? I respect your opinion.

I don't have to prove it motivates the team anyway. I speculated it may be able to motivate the team, just like you speculated against it. The difference was that I said I'm not sure as to what it will do, whereas you stated it as fact that other teams dont play motivated, we can't be motivated becasue we have millionaire players, etc.

But fine. If I had to prove it I would indicate how much better the defense played last year, and how much better Merriman personally also played last year, while celebrating. I could also speculate that the Lights Out personna had given the defense an identity that has now been taken away. But again, I don't have to prove it. This whole thing is speculation. For someone who wants me to respect his opinion so much, you haven't done much to respect mine here....I mean unless implying that I'm ignorant and stating your opinion as fact qualifies for that.

1. okay, so two things happened at the same time.. how did one influence the other?

2. OR wade gave us an identity, which has been taken away

JK17
09-28-2007, 02:55 PM
1. okay, so two things happened at the same time.. how did one influence the other?

2. OR wade gave us an identity, which has been taken away

1. Are you seriously asking for tangible proof on an intangible matter? It's like asking to prove the air exists, how do you want me to prove its there, I speculated about something. It's possible Merriman was able to influence the defense, just like it's possible he didn't. But that's just one thing that isn't here this year, that was last year. Are there most significant thigns missing? Yes, of course, but its just one thing that may be able to turn something around. Who knows? I know you don't for certain, so don't assume your correct, again.

2. That's entirely possible. I don't remember denying that. Ever. I simply suggested this might be able to spark some emotion. You then replied that its not high school football, or college football and players dont get inspired. First, I'd question if you had any NFL experience to describe the atmosphere, and if it is in fact, any different, or if there is even more emotion possibly. Then I'd question, again, how you know for certian what motivates players.

Average OT LB
09-28-2007, 03:01 PM
1. Are you seriously asking for tangible proof on an intangible matter? It's like asking to prove the air exists, how do you want me to prove its there, I speculated about something. It's possible Merriman was able to influence the defense, just like it's possible he didn't. But that's just one thing that isn't here this year, that was last year. Are there most significant thigns missing? Yes, of course, but its just one thing that may be able to turn something around. Who knows? I know you don't for certain, so don't assume your correct, again.

2. That's entirely possible. I don't remember denying that. Ever. I simply suggested this might be able to spark some emotion. You then replied that its not high school football, or college football and players dont get inspired. First, I'd question if you had any NFL experience to describe the atmosphere, and if it is in fact, any different, or if there is even more emotion possibly. Then I'd question, again, how you know for certian what motivates players.

okay wow.. i dont know where to start.. it seems like everytime you post something its a bundle of wires all tangled together.. and i just dont have the energy to go through this one.. lets move on agree to disagree.. you are never gonna budge which has been pointed out.. and i suppose im stubborn too...

any ideas as to a new topic?

JK17
09-28-2007, 03:03 PM
okay wow.. i dont know where to start.. it seems like everytime you post something its a bundle of wires all tangled together.. and i just dont have the energy to go through this one.. lets move on agree to disagree.. you are never gonna budge which has been pointed out.. and i suppose im stubborn too...

any ideas as to a new topic?

It was actually a very straightforward response. But I'll agree to disagree.