PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

fischbowl
08-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Just in case you all were wondering where I'd be within the next two weeks, I'm going on vacation to Banff, Jasper, and Vancouver.

This will answer all the "Where's Fisch" questions.

If anyone has ever been to any of those places and has advice, lemme know through PM.

Yours Truly

Fischbowl

princefielder28
08-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Where's Fisch???

HoopsDemon12
08-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Just in case you all were wondering where I'd be within the next two weeks, I'm going on vacation to Banff, Jasper, and Vancouver.

If anyone has ever been to any of those places and has advice, lemme know through PM.

Yours Truly

Fischbowl

all i can say is that you wont be dissapointed at all... all thsoe places are absolutly beautifull... i was at a basketball camp just last week in jasper.. its great country out there for sure.. ill try and rememeber some of the restaurants i went to while i was there..

Mr. Stiller
08-12-2007, 11:39 PM
Jamaica > Canada.

kwilk103
08-12-2007, 11:45 PM
i personally liked cancun

HoopsDemon12
08-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Persaonl favorite is scottland.. that place kicks ass

JF4
08-13-2007, 12:39 AM
i personally liked cancun

couldnt agree more.

But somewere in BC would be very nice too. Especially if you can ski or snowboard.

RyanLeaf#1
08-13-2007, 12:41 AM
I once went to Punta Cana for a week and it was the best week of my life. All you can drink and eat for a week straight with our own private naked beach on an awesome resort with bars in the pools.

jayceheathman
08-13-2007, 01:02 AM

Yours Truly

Fischbowl

Banff is so beautiful. The most amazing resort town ever. Its been a few years since I was there so I cant remember any of the restaurants or stuff like that that we went to.

kwilk103
08-13-2007, 01:05 AM
I once went to Punta Cana for a week and it was the best week of my life. All you can drink and eat for a week straight with our own private naked beach on an awesome resort with bars in the pools.

same with cancun, except i got to play on a jack nicklaus golf course for free

Caddy
08-13-2007, 02:21 AM
Come to Australia Mate!