PDA

View Full Version : breakout young eagles

Eagles own the NFC East
08-13-2007, 12:02 AM
who do u think will?

Every year i say Reggie Brown but I think this is the year. On defense Gocong is starting now so I think he will improve.

eaglesalltheway
08-16-2007, 06:44 AM
I agree Brown will have a great year, but I wouldn't classify it as a breakout year, because he has already proven he is the number one receiver for us, but Kevin Curtis will shine this year for the Eagles. After seeing the preseason game, Bunkley looks like he is poised to explode for our defense, along with Gocong, who was just short of some big plays on Monday. I also think the much maligned Sean Considine may just prove to everyone that he is here to prove everyone wrong and have a big season. Jeremy Bloom was impressive on Monday as well, and coulf provife the spark we have been looking for. Other young guys who I think will have good seasons, but not necessarily breakout seasons are Baskett, Avant, and Celek. But if Celek keeps on playing like he did in the first preseason game, we won't have too much too worry out of the TE position this year.

eaglesfan_45
06-25-2008, 03:53 AM
DeSean Jackson, Victor Abiamiri, Stewart Bradley

Brent Celek if LJ Smith is injured and Kevin Kolb if McNabb gets hurt.

eaglesalltheway
06-25-2008, 06:25 AM
DeSean Jackson, Victor Abiamiri, Stewart Bradley

Brent Celek if LJ Smith is injured and Kevin Kolb if McNabb gets hurt.

Agreed, 100%.

PSUEagles17
07-12-2008, 08:18 AM
Bradley,jackson,Kolb (If Donovan goes down) Celek,Akeem Jordan,Abiamiri

eaglesalltheway
07-14-2008, 07:14 AM
Jordan really will only have limited opportunity to impress unless a starter gets injured, but I do think it is possible that if that were to occur, he would succeed.

Eagles own the NFC East
08-05-2008, 12:31 PM
We have so many young guys on defense I am excited about especially Bradley and Abriamiri.

eaglesalltheway
08-05-2008, 12:48 PM
I too am excited about the both of them. Its a shame we'll have to wait to see Abiamiri for a while.