23. Dallas Cowboys- Levi Brown OT PSU
24. Kansas City Chiefs- Amobi Okoye, DT Louisville
25. New Orleans Saints- Daymeion Hughes, CB, California
26. New York Jets- Lawrence Timmons, OLB Florida State
27. Philadelphia Eagles- Lamaar Woodley, DE/OLB, Michigan
28. New England Patriots- Jeff Samarzija, WR Notre Dame
29. Indianapolis Colts- DeMarcus Tyler, DT NC State
30. Baltimore Ravens- Troy Smith, QB, Ohio State
31. Chicago Bears- Greg Olson, TE, Miami (FL)
32. San Diego Chargers- Dwayne Bowe WR, LSU
First mock on this site. I hope you like it and if you don't tell me what you didn't like about it. I know it is a little different but very practical.

FootballGod
01-04-2007, 12:01 AM
What.....I bet you dont think that Quinn will fall that far.

PalmerToCJ
01-04-2007, 12:04 AM
You think Moses would be a good fit for us as an every down DE? I personally would rather see McCauley or Griffin but then too Moses could turn out to be a great 4-3 DE (even in run support).

scar988
01-04-2007, 12:05 AM
10. Atlanta Falcons- Reggie Nelson, S Florida
good pick but he is listed twice. overall not bad.

FootballGod
01-04-2007, 12:18 AM
10. Atlanta Falcons- Reggie Nelson, S Florida
good pick but he is listed twice. overall not bad.
Fixed

RaiderNation
01-04-2007, 12:27 AM
if we r draftn russell we r trading down a little bit. if we stay their its CJ for us

FootballGod
01-04-2007, 12:29 AM
So do you really think that you are losing Moss? LaMarcus to Moss the next Culpepper to Moss? I don't know but LaMarcus is a stud.

Caddy
01-04-2007, 01:23 AM
Very good Buccaneers pick

Crow
01-04-2007, 06:44 AM
So do you really think that you are losing Moss? LaMarcus to Moss the next Culpepper to Moss? I don't know but LaMarcus is a stud.

Yes. We're moving Moss the very first chance we get, and it can't happen soon enough.

FloridaFootball
01-04-2007, 07:55 AM
C.

Your mock is very average with a lot of stuff here.

Beans
01-04-2007, 09:07 AM
Good Bucs pick. Minnesotas has the QB in Tavaris Jackson, I should think.

art vandelay
01-04-2007, 09:34 AM
Solid Bills pick.

Eaglez.Fan
01-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Bad eagles pick, we don't need an OT at all really.

ks_perfection
01-04-2007, 10:31 AM

They do, but it would be hard to pass up a player like Quinn at this point. Besides, theres no rule that you can't have 2 young potential franchise QBs at the same time. Odds are one of them will be a bust, much lower chances that both will be.

FootballGod
01-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Do you really think that Jackson is the long term answer there? How can they pass on Quinn. No way does Minnesota pass on a Franchise QB at the 7th pick. By the way it is not out of the question for Brady to fall that far. Look at Leinart last year.

iloxygenil
01-04-2007, 12:45 PM
I hate mocks where Calvin Johnson goes to Tampa Bay. I don't want to play him twice a year. I think if he does declare someone is going to move up to snag him. I doubt he slips that far...however...I doubt he declares, but other than that I love the Falcons pick. He's definitely become my favorite prospect.

FootballGod
01-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Yeah I really like Nelson. He fits the Falcon perfectly. Oakland might take CJ number one if they feel that neither QB fits them or that QB is not a team need. I cant see Detroit taking him. Does Cleveland need CJ more than Peterson. I dont think so but some might. I could actually see a lot of trading going on in the top 5 positions. I hate to speculate on trades this early into the mock draft season.

FootballGod
01-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Philadelphia edited.

the_legend_killer
01-04-2007, 02:57 PM
Quinn falls to 7? Hmmm........I'm a Vikings fan so that's ok I guess.

FootballGod
01-04-2007, 04:04 PM
Quinn is not an elite QB. Leinart and Young grade out better than him. Heck Cutler could be a better pro than Quinn when all is said and done.

jetsfanrg52
01-04-2007, 04:10 PM
what are you smoking, brady quinn is the real deal and the best quarterback in the draft. dont be dumb.[/quote]

johbur
01-04-2007, 04:18 PM
eh. Average. packer spick #16, not #15, though I doubt Steelers and Packers will be after many of the same players. I am hoping some in front of the Packers takes marshawn Lynch. He might be a very good RB, but I'd rather have a safety or WR, or trade down for a TE and get an RB (Garrett Wolfe?) in R3 or R4.

GB12
01-04-2007, 04:22 PM
eh. Average. packer spick #16, not #15, though I doubt Steelers and Packers will be after many of the same players. I am hoping some in front of the Packers takes marshawn Lynch. He might be a very good RB, but I'd rather have a safety or WR, or trade down for a TE and get an RB (Garrett Wolfe?) in R3 or R4.

Safety or WR would be ok, but not TE even if we trade down. And Wolfe would be a huge reach in round 3.

FootballGod
01-04-2007, 07:33 PM
what are you smoking, brady quinn is the real deal and the best quarterback in the draft. dont be dumb.[/quote]
If he is so great then where is his big wins, I mean win. Try and name one. Just because Weis is his coach doesn't make him great. Russell is the best QB in this draft. Quinn has never and I mean never won a big game in his whole career at ND. ND is somthing like 0-16 vs. top 10 teams since Holtz was the coach there. Quinn is over rated just like the whole ND team.

Chucky
01-04-2007, 07:36 PM
I dotn see the BUcs passing on Brady Quinn

jetsfanrg52
01-04-2007, 07:54 PM
brady quinn owns something like 36 records in his college career. he has absolutely no defense and has to make things happen all the time. he kind of sounds like dan marino. last time i checked, dan marino wasnt too bad didnt win any big games either. you can tell by the absence of superbowl rings on his hands but where is he now, oh yeah thats right, the HALL OF FAME. defense wins championships. quinn over russell anyday. russell belongs on the offensive line anyway

Smokey Joe
01-04-2007, 09:02 PM
ATTENTION MOCK MAKERS! THE BEARS WILL NOT BE DRAFTING A TE IN THE FIRST ROUND OR EVEN IN THE FIRST DAY (UNLESS SOMEONE FALLS). IF THE BEARS DO GET A TE, IT WILL EITHER BE FROM FREE AGENCY, OR A PROJECT TE FROM THE SECOND DAY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

JT Jag
01-05-2007, 02:37 PM
Give me a reason why the Jaguars would pick a cornerback when one of the top-3 safeties is still on the board.

KILLERSANTA
01-05-2007, 03:43 PM
Love the dallas pick

LB51
02-20-2007, 01:38 PM
McCauley is bad

Caddy
02-20-2007, 02:27 PM

?

Beans
02-20-2007, 02:44 PM

?

Has the fact that these mocks are a month and a half old gone right over your head?

etk
02-20-2007, 05:18 PM
if we r draftn russell we r trading down a little bit. if we stay their its CJ for us

I don't think you understand the buzz that Russell is commanding right now. The Raiders wouldn't trust the Browns or Lions not to draft him, and they won't risk it. Another team like Houston or Miami could trade up to get him. Also, what team is gonna trade up for the #1 pick in the draft? Arizona maybe but it's way too expensive.

DeangeloHall4President
02-20-2007, 06:24 PM
I think that Quinn is overated as well, he just isn't all that great. His competition that he has played has not been to great either that is why his stats are inflated. When you play Army, Navy and Air Force every season that would give just about any QB 800 yards and 1 or 8 TDs right there. He had Jeff Samadjiza a top flite received to throw to as well. I think he is overated and I saw him play Army this season. Did not look all that impressive, he has the physical tools to turn it around though. Jamarcus was not to impressive either, I just think that this is a bad year for QBs. But Jamarcus will be better than Quinn