PDA

View Full Version : Problem with a/c

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
08-14-2007, 01:33 AM
Just got back from my vacation and the a/c is broken. It says on the screen, "No AC pwr". can anyone help?

duckseason
08-14-2007, 01:48 AM
You've probably got a blown fuse. Do you have an instruction manual?

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
08-14-2007, 06:54 AM
You've probably got a blown fuse. Do you have an instruction manual?

That's what I thought too, damn had to sleep that night wit no a/c, woke up drenched in sweat. it's like 90 in here...

RyanLeaf#1
08-14-2007, 08:40 AM
Sleepin with no a/c is the worst. I cant sleep unless im cold and under a blanket. Hope that gets fixed.

badgerbacker
08-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Just got back from my vacation and the a/c is broken. It says on the screen, "No AC pwr". can anyone help?
Is it plugged in?

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
08-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Sleepin with no a/c is the worst. I cant sleep unless im cold and under a blanket. Hope that gets fixed.

In the winter, I sleep with a fan going right at my face. IN CANADIAN WINTER.

Ho0k Em'
08-14-2007, 10:28 PM

It probably has to do with the stat wire. go outside and where the copperlines are running from your house make sure the small brown wire going into the ac is still there and good.

Does the ac kick on? If it does make sure the are blowing out the top is warm air.

If it doesn't come on at all check the breaker or the disconnect box outside.

Vikes99ej
08-14-2007, 11:22 PM
Man, during orientation at my college we had to sleep in the dorms overnight, and there was no a/c and I just brought this little fan. I don't think I got a minute of sleep. It was sooo hot.

duckseason
08-15-2007, 04:45 AM
I love how dude created a thread asking for help and then just ignores it when people come in with what he asked for. Did you just want all the people around here to know just how hot your body got that night? Let us know if you've had any progress and whether or not you've discovered the culprit. I got greenery that says it was a blown fuse.

08-15-2007, 06:13 AM
I love how dude created a thread asking for help and then just ignores it when people come in with what he asked for. Did you just want all the people around here to know just how hot your body got that night? Let us know if you've had any progress and whether or not you've discovered the culprit. I got greenery that says it was a blown fuse.

Maybe we wanted to know if he got all wet, hot, and sticky.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
08-15-2007, 06:30 AM

Sorry, I was out all afternoon. I got some dude to fix it for me and it was some power problem, not fuse problem.

duckseason
08-15-2007, 06:48 AM
Sorry, I was out all afternoon. I got some dude to fix it for me and it was some power problem, not fuse problem.

Yeah, I was just messin with you. Just crackin jokes at your expense. I really just wanted to find out what the problem was and figured making fun of you would draw you out soon enough. Glad you got the thing fixed.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
08-15-2007, 08:51 AM
Yeah, I was just messin with you. Just crackin jokes at your expense. I really just wanted to find out what the problem was and figured making fun of you would draw you out soon enough. Glad you got the thing fixed.

It was something to do with the transformer. A storm knocked it out. Oh yeah, how's Aaron Brooks been doing, haven't been following the summer leagues.

RyanLeaf#1
08-15-2007, 09:18 AM
In the winter, I sleep with a fan going right at my face. IN CANADIAN WINTER.

Thats awesome. Sometimes I open my windows in the winter if it isn't snowing.