PDA

View Full Version : 2 Things I Want To Make Clear

EdReedUnstoppable
08-14-2007, 01:30 PM
1. There are only a few current Ravens that I hate...

Jarrett Johnson
Devard Darling
Keydrick Vincent
Mike Flynn
Steve McNair

2. Thats it, those are the only so from now on when you say I hate someone it is only the guys from that list!

America
08-14-2007, 01:45 PM
So I take it you are indifferent towards McGahee.

EdReedUnstoppable
08-14-2007, 02:35 PM
So I take it you are indifferent towards McGahee.

I don't hate him, I don't think he was the right choice and I think giving him a big contract before he proved anything was wrong. I can't hate him for things he didn't control like being given a big contract or being traded here. Hopefully he'll prove me wrong, but as you should all know by now I'm not a hopeful person so it's hard for me to get excited.

Bohleive
08-14-2007, 05:23 PM
I can't hate him for things he didn't control like being given a big contract or being traded here.
So technically, how can you "hate" any of those guys? It's not like their bad guys who kick puppies and steal old womens' pocket books, and it's not like their blow-hards or thugs. I just have trouble following your logic. I really don't "hate" anyone on the Ravens roster, personally, though there are some who I feel should not be starting, ahem, *Flynn*, *cough*, *cough*.

EdReedUnstoppable
08-14-2007, 06:02 PM
So technically, how can you "hate" any of those guys? It's not like their bad guys who kick puppies and steal old womens' pocket books, and it's not like their blow-hards or thugs. I just have trouble following your logic. I really don't "hate" anyone on the Ravens roster, personally, though there are some who I feel should not be starting, ahem, *Flynn*, *cough*, *cough*.

I hate Jarrett Johnson because he sucks as a LB, and needs to be a rotational DL guy.

I hate Devard Darling because he is a waste of a 3rd rd pick and has no hands.

I hate Keydrick Vincent because he sucks on the field.

I hate Mike Flynn because he is now and has been for quite some time the worst OLman on the team and he needs to go.

I hate Steve McNair because he is a Titan and he cost us a chance at winning a Superbowl, and will again this year.

Don't follow my logic, get your own!! :)

Ravens1991
08-14-2007, 09:08 PM
ERU can you clear this up...

Do you think we would have won the superbowl w/ Boller?

EdReedUnstoppable
08-14-2007, 09:38 PM
ERU can you clear this up...

Do you think we would have won the superbowl w/ Boller?

Hard to tell, I think McNair cost us the game along with forgetting about running Jamal in the 2nd half. But even with Kyle I don't think we could have beaten either NE or San Diego in San Diego.

BigDawg819
08-15-2007, 11:08 AM
I hate Steve McNair because he is a Titan and he cost us a chance at winning a Superbowl, and will again this year.

This post makes me happy!