08-18-2007, 05:25 PM
Discuss tonights game @ PBS here!

Flyboy
08-19-2007, 12:40 AM
Good games tonight, guys!

PalmerToCJ
08-19-2007, 12:02 PM
Just got done watching the game.

Thought Ahmad and Hall looked a lot better. Hall was great in tackling/run support and got a few catches on him but they weren't anything big. Ahmad started to come on late in the game but again he was great in run coverage, I think he had 4-5 tackles and a sack.

Herana-Daze Jones played great, he might have just earned himself a roster spot over Busing. He was playing saftey and CB occasionally doing a great job at both.

The Oline looked good, Kooistra got abused twice and got manhandled but other than that he was fine. Stacy Andrews is an animal, he was slaughtering people in run plays as was Whitworth. Ghiaciuc/Williams also looked great.

Landon looked very solid as well, made some good run and pass plays. Eric Henderson may really pay off, he had some good spots in coverage and also was a beast in pass rushing.

The Dline depth looks good to me... Myers, Toeiana, Fanene and Allen all made some plays, I really liked what I saw from Fanene. Frostee wasn't bad in his debut but really all I noticed of him was the sack.

Rudi looks great, he really is a lot quicker than he's ever been and I think this will be his best year yet.

I was actually impressed with Rowe on the final drive, made some great passes and I really liked his ability to scramble granted he wasn't playing the Ravens first string but he didn't have big windows for those passes he completed.

PalmerToCJ
08-19-2007, 05:18 PM
I forgot to add that Daniel Coates looked great at TE. I really liked what I saw from him.

I also thought that the second team as a whole provided an outstanding pass rush. I believe that Saints starting line was still in and they were getting pressure on Martin in the 2nd quarter.

themaninblack
08-19-2007, 10:07 PM
good stuff. i didnt get to see it.

themaninblack
08-20-2007, 01:04 AM
eric henderson is a beast.

PalmerToCJ
08-20-2007, 11:45 AM
He really was, I felt he had tons of potential at SLB but wasn't sure if he'd be able to reach it or not.

Already in the 2 preseason games he's shown his capability as a pass rusher and he's been solid in coverage. I haven't seen much either way in run D.

PalmerToCJ
08-20-2007, 05:34 PM
And after we rave about him we find out his wrist is broken... We're low on depth at SLB. Looks like Hartwell is our backup for all 3 positions... Not comforting given how likely he is to get injured as well.

themaninblack
08-20-2007, 07:05 PM
broken wrist rly shouldnt be much of a problem for him. we know he's a fighter and he'll prolly have to wear the club.