PDA

View Full Version : Rogers headed to CFL (THREE TEAMS INTERESTED LOL)

Scotty D
08-19-2007, 01:35 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2981439&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

Agent Jason Fletcher said that three CFL teams have demonstrated interest in his client and that, with no viable NFL opportunities right now, Rogers will likely sign a contract soon that will get him back onto the field.

"He wants to play again and it's the best opportunity for him to show he can play again," Fletcher said of the CFL scenario.

jbombul
08-19-2007, 04:35 PM
he might make some noise there, if his legs are back and he is really serious about playing again. The CFL is turning into the league for the dopers

Addict
08-20-2007, 08:40 AM
pffff... his legs are back. C-Rog ran a 4.8 (?) in camp, he's a joke.

jbombul
08-20-2007, 10:34 AM
i said if his legs were back, didn't he run a 4.8 in the spring trying out for the chiefs? if he can get that back down to like a 4.4, which won't happen, he could maybe make a couple catches if he puts down the joint.

Addict
08-20-2007, 12:29 PM
i said if his legs were back, didn't he run a 4.8 in the spring trying out for the chiefs? if he can get that back down to like a 4.4, which won't happen, he could maybe make a couple catches if he puts down the joint.

he'll make three catches before he breaks one

HoopsDemon12
08-20-2007, 01:18 PM

Ricky Williams struggled but receivers coming up here its a lot easier to make thetransition.. just have to learn a couple more routes... then there you go.. i think he can do it

Addict
08-20-2007, 01:23 PM
Ricky Williams struggled but receivers coming up here its a lot easier to make thetransition.. just have to learn a couple more routes... then there you go.. i think he can do it

I think we can all agree that C-Rog owns Williams in bust-ness.

HoopsDemon12
08-20-2007, 01:29 PM
I think we can all agree that C-Rog owns Williams in bust-ness.

oh ya there is no contest there... but players have managed to find sucess again in teh CFL.. its not a far stretch to think hemay have some sucess... i mean most starting QB's have 4000 yards by the end of the season... its a pass happy league.. he would get his oppertunity's.. lets give hima shot at it.. but its safe to say he is done in the NFL...

Addict
08-20-2007, 01:34 PM
oh ya there is no contest there... but players have managed to find sucess again in teh CFL.. its not a far stretch to think hemay have some sucess... i mean most starting QB's have 4000 yards by the end of the season... its a pass happy league.. he would get his oppertunity's.. lets give hima shot at it.. but its safe to say he is done in the NFL...

they'll still overpay the guy. He's not from the $1 store, hence overpaid.

HoopsDemon12
08-20-2007, 01:36 PM
they'll still overpay the guy. He's not from the $1 store, hence overpaid.

Slotbacks in teh CFL arent that fast at all really though.. they are tightend speed... if he is willing to throw himself at the linebackers everycouple of plays to block he will be fine... keep in mind most of our linebackers are 5-10 to 6 feet and like 215-230 pounds.. so they arent thaat big..

Packers-Cardinals
08-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Charles Rogers: 50% injury, 50% poor work ethic

Addict
08-20-2007, 01:52 PM

100% moron bust

HoopsDemon12
08-20-2007, 02:58 PM

your correct i think the injury had a lot to do with him busting.. cause in his first couple games he was amazing...