PDA

View Full Version : Randy McMichael quetion.

JoeMontainya
08-21-2007, 04:44 PM
Purtaining specifically to fantasy football, how do you value him this year? IMO I havent knoticed to many TE's on the Rams past rosters that got the ball thrown to them. Will McMichael get passes much there?

What are his projected stats in the opinion of a Rams fan?

How does he look in training camp and preseason so far?

yodabear
08-24-2007, 01:14 AM
He could be used a lot. He was used a lot in Linehan's year in Miami. Granted, they didn't have the WRs the Rams do. Also, though, Wiggins was used a lot in Linehan's years at Minnesota, and I am pretty sure they had Moss, so he could see the ball a lot. Cuz I think he will prolly take some of Jackson's 90 catches last year. And or TEs in past years, well, have been average at best. But u will prolly want a better TE to be your starter, but he could be a real good steal.

JoeMontainya
08-24-2007, 05:33 PM
thanks bud, TE's IMO are the hardest position to draft because I dont like useing a top 5 RD pick on them and by the time Im willing to draft one all the good ones are gone.

Im keeping an eye on Eric Johnson and Randy McMichael this year along with the Bronco TE.

yodabear
08-24-2007, 06:57 PM
thanks bud, TE's IMO are the hardest position to draft because I dont like useing a top 5 RD pick on them and by the time Im willing to draft one all the good ones are gone.

Im keeping an eye on Eric Johnson and Randy McMichael this year along with the Bronco TE.

Yeah, I agree. I'd take both Schleffler and Johnson before I would take McMichael.

NGSeiler
08-24-2007, 07:57 PM
Yeah, I agree. I'd take both Schleffler and Johnson before I would take McMichael.

Scheffler's the #2 tight end, maybe he was referring to Daniel Graham.

I don't think McMichael is going to have a HUGE year, but they certainly want to make good use out of him, particularly in the red zone. Tight ends have generally been very well used in Linehan's offense, so I expect Randy to have a solid year.

KCJ58
08-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Skill wise:

Klopfenstein>McMichael>Byrd

but McMichael wil get alot more fantasy points then both Klop and Byrd

nfrillman
08-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Umm, I don't think you can say a 2nd year player who proved nothing in his first season is more skilled than an established star, or at the very least solild player, at his position.

GB12
08-29-2007, 01:55 PM
With Holt, Bruce, Bennet, and Jackson there I would stay away from McMichael.