PDA

View Full Version : Tiki/Eli Feud

skinzzfan25
08-21-2007, 06:08 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d801a3260&template=without-video&confirm=true

Pretty much, most of you along with myself watched the Giants game two nights ago. Tiki made remarks about Eli's leadership and Eli responds. Read the article, it does a better job of explaining it than me :P

NY+Giants=NYG
08-21-2007, 06:11 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d801a3260&template=without-video&confirm=true

Pretty much, most of you along with myself watched the Giants game two nights ago. Tiki made remarks about Eli's leadership and Eli responds. Read the article, it does a better job of explaining it than me :P

I am not suprised Tiki said that. My respect for eli just went up, because of that.

skinzzfan25
08-21-2007, 06:14 PM
I am not suprised Tiki said that. My respect for eli just went up, because of that.

Yeah I gained a little too lol. But I knew there would have to be some sort of retaliation when Tiki said that he was comical speaking to the team.

NY+Giants=NYG
08-21-2007, 06:26 PM
Yeah I gained a little too lol. But I knew there would have to be some sort of retaliation when Tiki said that he was comical speaking to the team.

Yeah but i really felt like Eli sort of deffered to Tiki's strong personality when he was there, and now that he is gone, when Tiki takes a shot, Eli can right back, and not worry about seeing each other in the huddle. More Tiki does it, the more he look like a fool, and burn bridges within the franchise, if he hasnt already. Supposedly he wanted to interview TC and Reese, but wasnt granted it by the team. Pretty embaressing when your team you played for and had success in, won't give you access because they arent sure what will come out of your mouth.

robert_in_bigd
08-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Yeah but i really felt like Eli sort of deffered to Tiki's strong personality when he was there, and now that he is gone, when Tiki takes a shot, Eli can right back, and not worry about seeing each other in the huddle. More Tiki does it, the more he look like a fool, and burn bridges within the franchise, if he hasnt already. Supposedly he wanted to interview TC and Reese, but wasnt granted it by the team. Pretty embaressing when your team you played for and had success in, won't give you access because they arent sure what will come out of your mouth.

Not to be rude, but Tiki was always about Tiki. Always had a smile and would say the right thing but deep down .....

Kudos to Eli -- he spoke the truth. Maybe he can take on Strahan's selfish rants one day and solidify his role as the Man.

Team needs stars who care about winning.

Go_Eli
08-21-2007, 10:44 PM
My opinion on the matter. Shameless plug but oh well.

http://www.ny-footballgiants.com/columns/author/14/

AlexDown
08-22-2007, 10:56 AM
Giants drama

Shiver
08-22-2007, 06:51 PM
Terrell Owens has the bad reputation, but I think Tiki Barber is the bigger tool. Here is an Urban Dictionary definition of a "tool":

A person, typically male, who says or does things that cause you to give them a 'what-are-you-even-doing- here' look. The 'what-are-you-even-doing- here' look is classified by a glare in the tool's direction and is usually accompanied by muttering of how big of a tool they are. The tool is usually someone who is unwelcome but no one has the balls to tell them to get lost. The tool is always making comments that are out-of-place, out-of-line or just plain stupid. The tool is always trying too hard to fit in, and because of this, never will. However, the tool is useful because you can use them for things; money, rides, ect.

Sounds befitting of Tiki Barber.

08-22-2007, 06:59 PM
its about time eli stood up for himself and i hope tiki loses his good rep cuz he sure as hell doesnt deserve it

M.O.T.H.
08-22-2007, 07:12 PM
Both guys are in the wrong. There was no reason for Tiki to start anything and Eli questioning Tiki's heart was an absolute joke. Tiki carried the rest of that offense. Too much drama.

scottyboy
08-22-2007, 07:21 PM
Both guys are in the wrong. There was no reason for Tiki to start anything and Eli questioning Tiki's heart was an absolute joke. Tiki carried the rest of that offense. Too much drama.

unfortunately lately the Giants and drama have become synonymous