PDA

View Full Version : Revis likely to Start at CB Saturday vs. the Giants

Zim3031
08-22-2007, 02:52 PM
Darrelle Revis was in a much more comfortable place yesterday, taking reps with the starting unit at cornerback. Revis was "promoted" to the position, rather than the nickelback he had been playing, with starting cornerback Andre Dyson sidelined by an apparent leg injury. Depending on the extent of Dyson's injury, Revis could be the starting corner against the Giants in Saturday's preseason game.

LINK (http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/ny-spjnotes225341211aug22,0,1322322.story)

I Hope he picks Eli clean and takes it to the house :D

Gang Green
08-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Lets not waste that in preseason, let him do it in the regular season. This is great news. When I was at the draft I was surprised to see him taken that early, but I trust Mangini. I can't wait to see him go play.

TimD
08-22-2007, 03:20 PM
Lets not waste that in preseason, let him do it in the regular season. This is great news. When I was at the draft I was surprised to see him taken that early, but I trust Mangini. I can't wait to see him go play.

Pittsburgh was sitting at 15 and Mangini probably thought they would snatch him up, and i assume Mangini thinks Revis is perfect for our D so he didn't want to lose him

The Great Jonathan Vilma
08-23-2007, 11:01 AM
i'll take that as a good sign. lets see what he can do