PDA

View Full Version : All NFC East Team

Modano
08-23-2007, 08:00 AM
Almost every division has his all-star team thread... It's time for the NFC East.

OFFENSE:

QB: Donovan McNabb (PHI)
RB: Brian Westbrook (PHI)
FB: Mike Sellers (WAS)
WR: Terrell Owens (DAL)
WR: Terry Glenn (DAL)
TE: Jeremy Shockey (NYG)
LT: Chris Samuels (WAS)
LG: Chris Snee(NYG)
C: Andre Gurode (DAL)
RG: Shawn Andrews (PHI)
RT: Jon Runyan (PHI)

K: David Akers (PHI)
P: Mat McBriar (DAL)

DEFENSE (4-3, because only Dallas uses the 3-4)

DE: Michael Strahan (NYG)
DT: Jason Ferguson (DAL)
DT: Mike Patterson (PHI)
DE: Osi Umenyiora (NYG)
OLB: Marcus Washington (WAS)
MLB: Antonio Pierce (NYG)
OLB: DeMarcus Ware (DAL)
CB: Terence Newman (DAL)
CB: Lito Sheppard (PHI)
SS: Roy Williams (DAL)
FS: Brian Dawkins (PHI)

Jughead10
08-23-2007, 08:11 AM
Jim Finn is injured and not on our team. Well he is on IR, but there were rumors we may have cut him anyway.

Diehl is no longer our LG. He is playing LT. You might be better off putting Snee there even though he plays RG. He could play anywhere on the interior.

skinzzfan25
08-23-2007, 09:31 AM
No way Finn makes it over Mike Sellers.

I'd take Plex or Santana over Terry Glenn as well.

Randy Thomas should be RG also, he's one of the best in the league...

And Sean Taylor could make a case for FS, but him and Dawkins are interchangeable.

bsaza2358
08-23-2007, 09:43 AM
Skinzz, Shawn Andrews is widely considered the best RG in the league. Period. Thomas is good, but not that good.

Agree on Sellars over Finn.

Agree on Plex over Glenn.

bsaza2358
08-23-2007, 09:44 AM
Overall, Modano, you did a pretty good job. A little homer-y with the Glenn pick, but overall, you were fair and balanced.

skinzzfan25
08-23-2007, 09:45 AM
Skinzz, Shawn Andrews is widely considered the best RG in the league. Period. Thomas is good, but not that good.

Yeah I guess I kinda forgot how nice the Eagles line was. I'd still put him in over at LG over Diehl though lol.

Jughead10
08-23-2007, 09:46 AM
And the Skins just traded for Pete Kendall.

scottyboy
08-23-2007, 09:47 AM
and pandora's box is opened....

anyway, here's my shot

QB: gotta give it to McNabb...Phi
RB: Westbrook Phi
FB: Cooley(used as H-back, so i use him) Was
WR: Plax NYG
WR: Santana Moss Was
TE: Shockey NYG
LT: Samuels Was
LG: Andrews(i know he's a RG, but him and Snee are both great anywhere on the interior) Phi
C: O'Hara NYG
RG: Snee NYG
RT: McKenzie NYG

D:
LE: Strahan NYG
DT: Patterson Phi
DT: Griffin Was
RE: Osi NYG
OLB: Ware Dal
MLB: Pierce NYG
OLB: Spikes Phi(persuming he doesnt move inside...)
CB: Newman Dal
CB: Sheppard Phi
FS: Dawkins Phi
SS: Williams Dal, but only for run support, he couldnt cover my grandma
K: Akers Phi
P: Feagles NYG

breakdown
Iggles: 7
Dal: 3
Skins: 4
G-Men: 9

yea, some of it's homerism, but i tried to keep it down somewhat

skinzzfan25
08-23-2007, 09:52 AM
And the Skins just traded for Pete Kendall.

DANG your quick lol.

Hope he fits into the system well, there was an obvious void with Dockery gone. I hear for a 5th rounder, hope it's not conditional.

EDIT: We got some pretty good line depth now:

Chris Samuels-Stephon Heyer
Pete Kendall
Casey Rabach-Mike Pichillo (plays guard too)
Randy Thomas
Jon Jansen-Todd Wade

Modano
08-23-2007, 10:04 AM
Jim Finn is injured and not on our team. Well he is on IR, but there were rumors we may have cut him anyway.

Diehl is no longer our LG. He is playing LT. You might be better off putting Snee there even though he plays RG. He could play anywhere on the interior.

I really didn't know who to put at FB, Finn was the first name to came in my mind.
And for Snee/Diehl, my bad, I meant Snee, I just confused their names, I will change it now.

Overall, Modano, you did a pretty good job. A little homer-y with the Glenn pick, but overall, you were fair and balanced.

I went with Glenn because Santana is very incosistent and so is Plaxico. For the last two years, Terry has been a very very reliable WR for us, so I went with him in my list.

skinzzfan25
08-23-2007, 10:17 AM
On extremeskins, a very reliable source who has supposed ties to the organization said that the Kendall deal went through and is for a conditional pick based on performance.

Burns336
08-23-2007, 12:50 PM

anyway, here's my shot

LG: Andrews(i know he's a RG, but him and Snee are both great anywhere on the interior) Phi

D:

breakdown

You've got to be kidding with no T.O. at reciever. Love him or hate him he's HOF material... the same cannot be said for either of the other two recievers. They don't even approach T.O.'s level.

Feagles over McBriar? please....

Otherwise, pretty good list

Jughead10
08-23-2007, 12:54 PM
You've got to be kidding with no T.O. at reciever. Love him or hate him he's HOF material... the same cannot be said for either of the other two recievers. They don't even approach T.O.'s level.

Feagles over McBriar? please....

Otherwise, pretty good list

Feagles over McBriar isn't nearly all that far fetched. They are two completely different types of punters. Feagles is a weapon unlike any team has on their roster. He is truly one of a kind these days.

bsaza2358
08-23-2007, 01:04 PM
I agree. While McBriar is a talent at P, Feagles is arguably as good and has a ton of experience. I go with experience and ability to pin opponents deep. Feagles is a bit of a freak with his punts inside the 10.

Jughead10
08-23-2007, 01:07 PM
One of the best things ever as a Giants fan is watching Feagles punt at away games. As soon as the ball comes off his leg, the whole crowd gasps in anticipation because they think he shanked it. Little do they know that it is going out of bounds within the 10 yard line.

bsaza2358
08-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Feagles is a master with his punting. McBriar has a ton of talent, but he's not nearly as consistent as Feagles has been over his long career.

scottyboy
08-23-2007, 01:21 PM
McBriar has a HUGE leg, but Feagles is just a master at pinning the ball inside the 20 and 10. he's a HOF'er who rarely shanks it. like Jug's point at away games, when Feagles 1st came to NY, everytime he punted i was like oh $@#! he shanked it, but then it landed out of bounds inside the 10. i'm used to it by now. :)

princefielder28
08-23-2007, 01:27 PM
I'd go with Santana Moss over Terry Glenn

Burns336
08-23-2007, 01:32 PM
Feagles is a master with his punting. McBriar has a ton of talent, but he's not nearly as consistent as Feagles has been over his long career.

He's only been punting in the NFL for 2 years -- he was a rugby guy before that. Either way, given the improvement McBriar has shown from year 1 - year 2 and given what he's done in camp so far he's set to be the best in the league, top 2 at worst. Now that he's got his control down, he too has turned into a well rounded weapon.

Burns336
08-23-2007, 01:35 PM
I'd go with Santana Moss over Terry Glenn

agreed, if for nothing else Santana's younger and Glenn has consistently had injuries throughout his career with the exception of last year. I have a feeling that the offseason knee surgery he is recovering from right now may hinder him durring this upcoming season.

But no way I take Santana or Plex over T.O.

Paul
08-23-2007, 01:57 PM
No way Finn makes it over Mike Sellers.

I'd take Plex or Santana over Terry Glenn as well.

Randy Thomas should be RG also, he's one of the best in the league...

And Sean Taylor could make a case for FS, but him and Dawkins are interchangeable.

Andrews is a no brainer at RG. That's the easiest position to pick in this thread.

Mat McBriar shall impregnate all of you! :)

scottyboy
08-23-2007, 02:11 PM
Andrews is a no brainer at RG. That's the easiest position to pick in this thread.

Mat McBriar shall impregnate all of you! :)
too late for me, Brian Leonard beat him to it :D

M.O.T.H.
08-23-2007, 02:13 PM

anyway, here's my shot

D:

breakdown

I hope your joking w/ that O-Line...and no T.O. is insane.

Jughead10
08-23-2007, 02:17 PM
I hope your joking w/ that O-Line...and no T.O. is insane.

Its close with the O-line. Runyan isn't that much better than McKenzie anymore and Gurode isn't that much better than O'Hara. Jansen is probably better than both those RT but he is always hurt.

M.O.T.H.
08-23-2007, 02:20 PM
Almost every division has his all-star team thread... It's time for the NFC East.

OFFENSE:

QB: Donovan McNabb (PHI)
RB: Brian Westbrook (PHI)
FB: Mike Sellers (WAS)
WR: Terrell Owens (DAL)
WR: Terry Glenn (DAL)
TE: Jeremy Shockey (NYG)
LT: Chris Samuels (WAS)
LG: Chris Snee(NYG)
C: Andre Gurode (DAL)
RG: Shawn Andrews (PHI)
RT: Jon Runyan (PHI)

K: David Akers (PHI)
P: Mat McBriar (DAL)

DEFENSE (4-3, because only Dallas uses the 3-4)

DE: Michael Strahan (NYG)
DT: Jason Ferguson (DAL)
DT: Mike Patterson (PHI)
DE: Osi Umenyiora (NYG)
OLB: Marcus Washington (WAS)
MLB: Antonio Pierce (NYG)
OLB: DeMarcus Ware (DAL)
CB: Terence Newman (DAL)
CB: Lito Sheppard (PHI)
SS: Roy Williams (DAL)
FS: Brian Dawkins (PHI)

I'd go:

Portis over Westbrook
Moss over Glenn

IMO, you gotta stick w/ Mcbriar...yeah, i'm a cowboys fan but, Mat may be the best in the biz today.

M.O.T.H.
08-23-2007, 02:26 PM
Its close with the O-line. Runyan isn't that much better than McKenzie anymore and Gurode isn't that much better than O'Hara. Jansen is probably better than both those RT but he is always hurt.

I think Gurode is head and shoulders above every Center in the East. The other three teams all have solid centers but, none are close to Gurode, imo.

I can maybe, maybe see Mckenzie but, Snee and O'Hara dont belong up there, imo.

Modano
08-23-2007, 02:31 PM
I think Gurode is head and shoulders above every Center in the East. The other three teams all have solid centers but, none are close to Gurode, imo.

I think Snee is the second best guard in the East. Andrews is head and shoulder the best, and probably the best in football, but other than him the only great guards in the division are Snee and Thomas. I hope Bigg Davis will play in the regular season like he's doing in TC and preseason and become the second best guard in the NFC East.

Jughead10
08-23-2007, 02:32 PM

Snee is the second best guard in the division. Probably the second best interior lineman. Him and Andrews should be on everyone's list for All NFC East team.

As for Gurode. I dunno. I kind of like to see him have another good season. He played great last year but before that he was an extremely average player. I'm just glad the Giants signed O'Hara before the Cowboys gave that fat contract to Gurode. Otherwise O'Hara would have probably gotten the same deal.

bsaza2358
Snee is very good, but he's arguably the second/third RG in the division. Andrews is the clear-cut #1 as the best RG in the league. Randy Thomas has more of a track record, but Snee is an excellent drive blocker.

Go_Eagles77

I actually think Jamaal Jackson is very close to Gurode, I think he could of even made a case for getting the nod over Gurode in the Pro-bowl, and thats coming from someone who has watched him in every single game of him as a starter, not a homer. He's very under-rated.

M.O.T.H.
08-23-2007, 02:33 PM
I apologize for Snee I didnt actually mean to put him up there...I know how good he is. I was looking at Scotty's thing wrong...I thought he had him over Andrews.

Sniper
08-23-2007, 02:35 PM
It's baccccccccccccccccccck...this thread is sure to start up massive arguments :)

QB- Donovan McNabb (Philadelphia)
RB- Brian Westbrook (Philadelphia)
FB- Chris Cooley (Hback deal) (Washington)
WR- Terrell Owens (Dallas)
WR- Plaxico Burress (New York)
WR- Santana Moss (Washington)
TE- Jason Witten (Dallas)
LT- Chris Samuels (Washington)
LG- Chris Snee (New York)
C- Jamaal Jackson (Philadelphia)
RG- Shawn Andrews (Philadelphia)
RT- Jon Runyan (Philadelphia)

DE- Osi Umenyiora (New York)
DT- Jason Ferguson (Dallas)
DT- Mike Patterson (Philadelphia) (Speaks to the DTs in this division...:(
DE- Michael Strahan (New York) (assuming he plays)
OLB- Takeo Spikes (Philadelphia)
MLB- Antonio Pierce (New York)
OLB- DeMarcus Ware (Dallas)
CB- Lito Sheppard (Philadelphia)
CB- Terrence Newman (Dallas)
FS- Brian Dawkins (Philadelphia)
SS- Roy Williams (Dallas) (With Dawk in centerfield, you can have Roy as a 5th backer ;) )
P- Jeff Feagles (New York) So wanted to put McBriar there
K- David Akers (Philadelphia)

Eagles- 10
Cowboys-6
Giants-4
Redskins- 3

Modano
08-23-2007, 02:39 PM
I wouldn't pick Spikes over Washington. Spikes had serious injury problems in the recent past, we've to wait and see if he can play all this season healthy...

bsaza2358
08-23-2007, 02:39 PM
I don't know if it's possible for anyone to do this list without pissing off someone else...

bsaza2358
08-23-2007, 02:40 PM
I wouldn't pick Spikes over Washington. Spikes had serious injury problems in the recent past, we've to wait and see if he can play all this season healthy...

Agree. Marcus Washington over the last 3 seasons has been solidly excellent in all phases of his defense.

M.O.T.H.
08-23-2007, 02:40 PM
I cant put Westbrook ahead of Portis...not yet atleast. As for Jackson...I'd rank him 2nd in the division but, I dont see him on Gurode's level yet...Gurode was a top three center last year,imo...simply amazing at times...of course he has to repeat but, at this point he is near the top of the league. I could see the Feagles argument but, I think Mcbriar is the best at what he does in the league right now...once again, another guy that must repeat so, i can understand leaving him off right now.

M.O.T.H.
08-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Nick Folk is gonna look good on this list next year. :)

Jughead10
08-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Eagles- 10
Cowboys-6
Giants-4
Redskins- 3

You actually have 6 Giants on your team. And I'd take out Ferguson. He isn't all that great. I'd insert Griffin instead.

Modano
08-23-2007, 02:44 PM
Nick Folk is gonna look good on this list next year. :)

And Jason Hatcher too :P

M.O.T.H.
08-23-2007, 02:44 PM
You actually have 6 Giants on your team. And I'd take out Ferguson. He isn't all that great. I'd insert Griffin instead.

I'd probably do the same...

M.O.T.H.
08-23-2007, 02:45 PM
And Jason Hatcher too :P

of course...

skinzzfan25
08-23-2007, 03:24 PM
Man I just realized, probably the weakest position in the NFC East is DT lol.

M.O.T.H.
08-23-2007, 03:26 PM
Man I just realized, probably the weakest position in the NFC East is DT lol.

It aint too pretty...

scottyboy
08-23-2007, 07:49 PM
gurode is close, and maybe better than O'Hara, but come on, he went to Rutgers :D.

dc4life
08-23-2007, 08:19 PM
It's baccccccccccccccccccck...this thread is sure to start up massive arguments :)

QB- Donovan McNabb (Philadelphia)
RB- Brian Westbrook (Philadelphia)
FB- Chris Cooley (Hback deal) (Washington)
WR- Terrell Owens (Dallas)
WR- Plaxico Burress (New York)
WR- Santana Moss (Washington)
TE- Jason Witten (Dallas)
LT- Chris Samuels (Washington)
LG- Chris Snee (New York)
C- Jamaal Jackson (Philadelphia)
RG- Shawn Andrews (Philadelphia)
RT- Jon Runyan (Philadelphia)

DE- Osi Umenyiora (New York)
DT- Jason Ferguson (Dallas)
DT- Mike Patterson (Philadelphia) (Speaks to the DTs in this division...:(
DE- Michael Strahan (New York) (assuming he plays)
OLB- Takeo Spikes (Philadelphia)
MLB- Antonio Pierce (New York)
OLB- DeMarcus Ware (Dallas)
CB- Lito Sheppard (Philadelphia)
CB- Terrence Newman (Dallas)
FS- Brian Dawkins (Philadelphia)
SS- Roy Williams (Dallas) (With Dawk in centerfield, you can have Roy as a 5th backer ;) )
P- Jeff Feagles (New York) So wanted to put McBriar there
K- David Akers (Philadelphia)

Eagles- 10
Cowboys-6
Giants-4
Redskins- 3

I actually like this line up, but I'd have to put McBriar in there. The guy is consistently amazing. :)

I might also put in Shockey for Witten.

Other than that it looks pretty good.

Sniper
08-23-2007, 08:25 PM
I actually like this line up, but I'd have to put McBriar in there. The guy is consistently amazing. :)

I might also put in Shockey for Witten.

Other than that it looks pretty good.

I wanted to put McBriar so bad. God he has a bomb. But Feagles is so uncannily accurate. I love Shockey and would put him there if Manning remembered Shockey's eligible to be thrown to. Romo will find Witten.

dc4life
08-23-2007, 08:32 PM
I wanted to put McBriar so bad. God he has a bomb. But Feagles is so uncannily accurate. I love Shockey and would put him there if Manning remembered Shockey's eligible to be thrown to. Romo will find Witten.

Agreed. Feagles is definitely up there. Romo finds Witten for some clutch first downs, but in the redone its all TO, Glenn, Crayton and MBIII. I think Shockey is targeted more in the redzone. Its a toss up between the two, but you cant go wrong with either imo.

DMWSackMachine
08-24-2007, 12:19 PM
Some pretty good lists so far, as well as some truly ridiculous ones. The thought of TO being excluded from any list of this sort is one that would only happen because of his divisive antics in the past. He is easily the best WR in this division, and arguably its best player overall.

QB: McNabb
RB: Westbrook (should be Tiki)
FB: None
TE: Witten
WR: TO
WR: Burress
LT: Samuels
G: Thomas
C: Gurode
G: Andrews
RT: Jansen

LE: Kearse (Strahan is gone, imo)
DT: Griffin
DT: Ferguson
RE: Osi
SOLB: Washington
MLB: Pierce
WOLB: Ware
CB: Newman
CB: Springs
FS: Dawkins
SS: Williams

P: McBriar
PK: Akers
LS: LP Ladoceuor

Notes:

- Players who are on the elite level and have distanced themselves from all other comers at their position are, in no particular order: McNabb, TO, Andrews (and this is even with 2, maybe 3, other Pro Bowlers in the division), Ware, Newman, Samuels, Pierce (MLB/ILB is relatively weak here), and Dawkins.

- Shockey remains one of the most overrated players at any position in the league, though he is still a good player. Witten is a much better player, and Cooley is just as good.

- After TO, the next tier of WRs in the division would be neck and neck with one another. Moss, Glenn and Plaxico are hard to differentiate, I give the nod to Plax because he has a more complete game than Moss, and Glenn hasn't been the go-to guy, though he has been much better than most realize.

- If you'll notice the high concentration of Cowboys and Eagles(among the elite players listed), that should be a pretty good indication of why those two teams are generally expected to contend for the division title.

- KC Joyner had a question the other day in his chat from a Redskin fan that asked "What do the Cowboys have that the Redskins don't?" Joyner's response? "You've got to be kidding me." Lmao

Burns336
08-24-2007, 12:28 PM
Some pretty good lists so far, as well as some truly ridiculous ones. The thought of TO being excluded from any list of this sort is one that would only happen because of his divisive antics in the past. He is easily the best WR in this division, and arguably its best player overall.

QB: McNabb
RB: Westbrook (should be Tiki)
FB: None
TE: Witten
WR: TO
WR: Burress
LT: Samuels
G: Thomas
C: Gurode
G: Andrews
RT: Jansen

LE: Kearse (Strahan is gone, imo)
DT: Griffin
DT: Ferguson
RE: Osi
SOLB: Washington
MLB: Pierce
WOLB: Ware
CB: Newman
CB: Springs
FS: Dawkins
SS: Williams

P: McBriar
PK: Akers
LS: LP Ladoceuor

Notes:

- Players who are on the elite level and have distanced themselves from all other comers at their position are, in no particular order: McNabb, TO, Andrews (and this is even with 2, maybe 3, other Pro Bowlers in the division), Ware, Newman, Samuels, Pierce (MLB/ILB is relatively weak here), and Dawkins.

- Shockey remains one of the most overrated players at any position in the league, though he is still a good player. Witten is a much better player, and Cooley is just as good.

- After TO, the next tier of WRs in the division would be neck and neck with one another. Moss, Glenn and Plaxico are hard to differentiate, I give the nod to Plax because he has a more complete game than Moss, and Glenn hasn't been the go-to guy, though he has been much better than most realize.

- If you'll notice the high concentration of Cowboys and Eagles(among the elite players listed), that should be a pretty good indication of why those two teams are generally expected to contend for the division title.

- KC Joyner had a question the other day in his chat from a Redskin fan that asked "What do the Cowboys have that the Redskins don't?" Joyner's response? "You've got to be kidding me." Lmao

Ha i read that KC Joyner chat too... later on someone tried to say the skins had a better recieving core than dallas because we only have "Old and Injured Glenn, Diminishing T.O., and some number 3" but acted like he had hit the lottery with Lloyd, Randel EL, and whoever else they have.

LonghornsLegend
08-24-2007, 12:35 PM
TO and burress on the outside, with moss as a slot would be pretty sick...burress would dominate almost any #2 corner in the league with the deep ball, and moss would be very tough to cover as a slot...

we could use a 2 rb set and rotate westbrook and portis, and the same with shockey and witten...i disagree with shockey being overrated, he made roy look like a fool in man to man coverage, and his athletic ability shouldnt be overlooked, although witten may do alot of the little things alot better...

on defense our defensive line is solid at best, and average at DT, but we make up for it with our safeties....dawkins, roy, and sean taylor all rotating should make up for the lack of pressure from the front 4

bigbluedefense
08-26-2007, 09:07 PM
QB - McNabb
FB - Mike Sellers
RB - Brian Westbrook

LT - Chris Samuels
LG - Chris Snee
C - Andrew Guerode (however you spell it, Dallas's C)
RG - Shaun Andrews
RT - Jon Runyan

TE - Jeremy Shockey

WR - Terrell Owens
WR - Santana Moss (he's better than Plax)

LE - Michael Strahan
NT - Jason Ferguson
UT - Fred Robbins (slight edge over Bunkley, and Golston is a sleeper, but Robbins was a stud last year and continues to play well in PS)
RE - Osi Umenyiora

SAM - Marcus Washington
MIKE - Antonio Pierce
WILL - DeMarcus Ware

CB - Terrance Newman
CB - Lito Sheppard
SS - Laron Landry
FS - Brian Dawkins

2 points. Fred Robbins, while that might sound homerish, Fred Robbins had a near PB caliber year last year and was our best dlinemen. He continues to play lights out this year, and I think its noteworthy that right here right now the NFC East doesn't really have a standout UT. Bunkley will have a great year, and I think Golston is a sleeper who will have a great year, but thats projecting. Right here right now, you gotta give it to Robbins.

2nd point, SS. Quite frankly, I don't think Roy Williams is very good. I think he's one of the most overrated players in the league. I know Landry isn't proven and that contradicts my previous statement, but again, the state of the SS in the NFC East isn't that great. Demps is solid but nothing great, Mikell is the same, Roy is not a great player in my opinion, I don't think its farfetched to see Landry outperform all of them this year. Yes this is a projection, but I think this projection is more fair than the UT one would be.

neko4
08-26-2007, 09:09 PM
I think London could be a better choice, but good overall

skinzzfan25
08-27-2007, 05:15 AM
QB - McNabb
FB - Mike Sellers
RB - Brian Westbrook

LT - Chris Samuels
LG - Chris Snee
C - Andrew Guerode (however you spell it, Dallas's C)
RG - Shaun Andrews
RT - Jon Runyan

TE - Jeremy Shockey

WR - Terrell Owens
WR - Santana Moss (he's better than Plax)

LE - Michael Strahan
NT - Jason Ferguson
UT - Fred Robbins (slight edge over Bunkley, and Golston is a sleeper, but Robbins was a stud last year and continues to play well in PS)
RE - Osi Umenyiora

SAM - Marcus Washington
MIKE - Antonio Pierce
WILL - DeMarcus Ware

CB - Terrance Newman
CB - Lito Sheppard
SS - Laron Landry
FS - Brian Dawkins

Real nice list, most accurate so far imo.

SeanTaylorRIP
08-27-2007, 10:27 AM
Yup London is gonna be beastly this year, could lead the league in tackles, this would be my list:

FloridaFootball
08-27-2007, 10:42 AM
QB- Jason Campbell
RB- Clinton Portis
FB- Mike Sellers
WR- Santana Moss
WR- Antwaan Randle El
WR- Brandon Lloyd
TE- Chris Cooley
LT- Chris Samuels
LG- Pete Kendell
C- Casey Rabach