PDA

View Full Version : TV Help

shavedaeyebrow2
08-23-2007, 09:54 PM
Well, my brother ended up taking my TV to college while I was sleeping so I am left without a television :(. So I am of course gunna buy myself a new, one but have no clue what to buy. I then decided to ask my NFLDC buddies for some help! I don't wanna spend too much, at most $200, possibly $225. Anyone have any suggestions?

I don't need a built in DVD player or anything like that.

Shane P. Hallam
08-23-2007, 09:58 PM
I got a nice Magnavox at Circuit City for about 200. It is pretty nice, not HD, but whatev. It's not on their site or I'd give ya a link.

WMD
08-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Spend the $200 on getting to your brothers College to take your damn TV back.

Or get a few extra $$$.. This TV costs about $255 with shipping and everything (I assume) Philips 15 Inch LCD HDTV http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Philips-15-inch-Flat-Panel-LCD-HDTV-Television/2293816/product.html

princefielder28
08-23-2007, 11:10 PM
Polaroid TVs with a built in DVD player are pretty cheap

shavedaeyebrow2
08-23-2007, 11:20 PM
I'd rather get a big tv than a 15 inch TV. Even though the picture would be better, I want a big screen. 20" at least.

bantx
08-23-2007, 11:53 PM
my 20inch widescreen flat screen that i got for 300, its now on sale for like 250 at best buy

Cashmoney
08-24-2007, 12:30 AM
i got a 20 inch flat screen RCA for $100 dollars at sam's club. i'd check on that if i were you.

drowe
08-24-2007, 12:49 PM
Well, my brother ended up taking my TV to college while I was sleeping so I am left without a television :(. So I am of course gunna buy myself a new, one but have no clue what to buy. I then decided to ask my NFLDC buddies for some help! I don't wanna spend too much, at most $200, possibly $225. Anyone have any suggestions?

I don't need a built in DVD player or anything like that.

before i can make an informed decision on what TV you should get, i need more info on what happened to your old one.
was this legitimatly your TV bought with your money? or was it a situation where your parents bought the TV and it was just located in your room?

if it was bought with your old money, then tell your bro to get his TV stealing ass back there and give it back to you.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
08-24-2007, 08:14 PM
before i can make an informed decision on what TV you should get, i need more info on what happened to your old one.
was this legitimatly your TV bought with your money? or was it a situation where your parents bought the TV and it was just located in your room?

if it was bought with your old money, then tell your bro to get his TV stealing ass back there and give it back to you.

Lol his bro would probably like come back wit his gang and beat him up