PDA

View Full Version : Patrickt Turner & Vidal Hazelton

01-10-2007, 11:32 PM
how do you guys think they'll do next season starting for USC? I'm excited to see them play.

Good Ol' Duck
01-10-2007, 11:36 PM
Turner wasn't that impressive this year. He's a bit slow for my liking, but has Plaxico Burress type potential. I think he'll get around 800 yards and 10 TD's.

RWFender1
01-10-2007, 11:37 PM
I think they will do great. Booty is really coming along and Vidal and Turner are great natural talents. They will be working with them hard over summer camp and Booty and Turner already have a repore from this season

P-L
01-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Turner wasn't that impressive this year. He's a bit slow for my liking, but has Plaxico Burress type potential. I think he'll get around 800 yards and 10 TD's.

Yeah, Turner has not impressesd me at all in his two years, but to be fair he hasn't had a very good opportunity.

LocCsta
01-11-2007, 12:55 AM
they'll be above average

01-11-2007, 12:56 AM

Yeah, Turner has not impressesd me at all in his two years, but to be fair he hasn't had a very good opportunity.he hasnt had a opportunity at all really. 1st year McFoy was healthy, this year McFoy was injured and he stepped in and produced as much as mcfoy would've. so meh.

RWFender1
01-11-2007, 12:57 AM
i think hazelton will be a threat and turner will be our new "go to guy" in the redzone like jarrett was since they are both the same size

TIP
01-11-2007, 06:11 AM
I hope HAzelton chokes thats bastard, he should be in Happy Valley :evil:

elway777
01-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Patrick Turner seems so lazy with his routes, and besides that he's made an effort of dropping every single pass that is a little over his head.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-11-2007, 09:38 AM
They def. will not be what USC has been use to from their Wideouts.

BuckeyeNation27
01-11-2007, 09:56 AM
I hope HAzelton chokes thats bastard, he should be in Happy Valley :evil: :roll:

TIP
01-11-2007, 10:03 AM
I hope HAzelton chokes thats bastard, he should be in Happy Valley :evil: :roll:

...ok NJX wannabe, it was down to PSU and USC last year in his final week, and I really thought he'd go to happy valley, so again, stop with you uneducated posts

BuckeyeNation27
01-11-2007, 10:08 AM

...ok NJX wannabe, it was down to PSU and USC last year in his final week, and I really thought he'd go to happy valley, so again, stop with you uneducated postsspeaking of uneducated...how do you think you can determine what i meant by a smilie?

anyway, he wanted to go to USC all along. his asshole dad wanted to force him to psu. typical psu fan's didn't care as long as he ended up at psu....which is super classy.

slightlyaraiderfan
01-11-2007, 12:35 PM

...ok NJX wannabe, it was down to PSU and USC last year in his final week, and I really thought he'd go to happy valley, so again, stop with you uneducated posts
I don't see how you can be mad at the kid. USC>PSU...Playing for NC's>Some Bowl...Warm>Cold Weather. It's not that hard.

danman253
01-11-2007, 01:10 PM

I don't see how you can be mad at the kid. USC>PSU...Playing for NC's>Some Bowl...Warm>Cold Weather. It's not that hard.He is a penn state fan and they almost got him? Just a thought.

slightlyaraiderfan
01-11-2007, 01:24 PM

I don't see how you can be mad at the kid. USC>PSU...Playing for NC's>Some Bowl...Warm>Cold Weather. It's not that hard.He is a penn state fan and they almost got him? Just a thought.
I know, I just said you can't blame the kid for the decision he made.

Btw, how is your brother doing?

TIP
01-11-2007, 02:42 PM

I don't see how you can be mad at the kid. USC>PSU...Playing for NC's>Some Bowl...Warm>Cold Weather. It's not that hard.
Because I wanted him to go to PSU... He'd make the team that much better

TIP
01-11-2007, 02:43 PM

...ok NJX wannabe, it was down to PSU and USC last year in his final week, and I really thought he'd go to happy valley, so again, stop with you uneducated postsspeaking of uneducated...how do you think you can determine what i meant by a smilie?

anyway, he wanted to go to USC all along. his asshole dad wanted to force him to psu. typical psu fan's didn't care as long as he ended up at psu....which is super classy.

I know he did, I said I wanted him to go there, but he didn't. Why don't you try writing a post with some actualy argumentative material, instead of trying to start a fight with someone...

psu2006
01-11-2007, 02:53 PM
his dad wanted him to go to psu because of joe pa. he said the way penn state was recruiting made it seem like they wanted him to graduate and usc just wanted him as a football player. the dad made him wait just so vidal wouldnt rush into a decision that he would regret.

BuckeyeNation27
01-11-2007, 02:59 PM

I know he did, I said I wanted him to go there, but he didn't. Why don't you try writing a post with some actualy argumentative material, instead of trying to start a fight with someone...I was never trying to start a fight. his dad was being a dick about the whole thing....yet penn state fans act like he was truly torn between the schools and he was almost a stater. not the case.

TIP
01-11-2007, 03:39 PM

I know he did, I said I wanted him to go there, but he didn't. Why don't you try writing a post with some actualy argumentative material, instead of trying to start a fight with someone...I was never trying to start a fight. his dad was being a dick about the whole thing....yet penn state fans act like he was truly torn between the schools and he was almost a stater. not the case.Ok, so explain the article on rivals where he stated he was basically torn between Miami, PSU, and USC at one point, and it was nearing signing day as well

reigle9
01-11-2007, 05:09 PM

I know he did, I said I wanted him to go there, but he didn't. Why don't you try writing a post with some actualy argumentative material, instead of trying to start a fight with someone...I was never trying to start a fight. his dad was being a dick about the whole thing....yet penn state fans act like he was truly torn between the schools and he was almost a stater. not the case.

I know BN is all-knowing about everything especially about subjects that I'm right on top of, but........he commited to PSU during his December visit only to change his mind again. I know this for fact, but have no doubt he'll come blasting away with something he finds in fantasy land.

I wish him no bad luck, I hope he has an AA career at USC. And his dad wasn't "being an asshole", someone else already pointed out the real story.

TIP
01-11-2007, 05:12 PM

I know BN is all-knowing about everything especially about subjects that I'm right on top of, but........he commited to PSU during his December visit only to change his mind again. I know this for fact, but have no doubt he'll come blasting away with something he finds in fantasy land.

I wish him no bad luck, I hope he has an AA career at USC. And his dad wasn't "being an asshole", someone else already pointed out the real story.

I wasn't being serious about him choking, I really don't care, the point is I wished he was at PSU...

WildDude
01-11-2007, 08:06 PM
yah i agree about hazelton...

oh hey i have a feeling that someone out of nowhere will step up such as Patterson being the next Santana Moss or even David Ausberry whos got a great body but might lack passion

BuddyCHRIST
01-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Fred Davis will be a beast, I know he's a TE but everyone knows he was a former 5 star WR prospect but he's big now and still very fast. And without Jarrett and Smith, I would think Booty would look to him more often.

WildDude
01-11-2007, 10:41 PM
and being a TE only OLBs and Safties will be covering him which presents alot of oppurtunies he'll be an all american

D4rk 0ne
01-11-2007, 11:34 PM

... Are you serious? How is wanting to make sure that your son has a good life being a dick? You must be 12 or something to not realize why his dad wanted him to go to PSU over USC.

terman
01-12-2007, 04:25 AM
"... Are you serious? How is wanting to make sure that your son has a good life being a dick? You must be 12 or something to not realize why his dad wanted him to go to PSU over USC."

Wanting to make sure he has a good life? Are you saying he's not going to live a good life now that he goes to USC?

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 08:17 AM

I wish him no bad luck, I hope he has an AA career at USC. And his dad wasn't "being an asshole", someone else already pointed out the real story.wow stop the presses. a recruit committed somewhere during a visit and then backed out. that never happens anymore in this day of recruiting.

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 08:18 AM

... Are you serious? How is wanting to make sure that your son has a good life being a dick? You must be 12 or something to not realize why his dad wanted him to go to PSU over USC.his dad wouldn't sign his LOI. sounds pretty dick to me.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-12-2007, 10:37 AM
his dad ended up signing it tho, once he saw that he was happier in USC than PSU. Its really none of your business to call the guys dad names. I'm sure his dad thought he was looking out for his sons best interests in the beginning, and ultimately he signed the LOI for him to go to USC.

You make it sound like his dad was getting money from PSU and thats the sole reason why he wanted him to committ to PSU for his own personal interests.

His dad was concerned about Vidals academics out in USC. HE said academics are very important to him, and he didn't want to see his son get distracted out in SoCal, and have his grades drop.

Its really too bad you didn't read the rivals article, BN, because there is more to it than you think, and you obviously have no idea what you are talking about in this situation.

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Obviously his dad ended up signing it, but why be an ass to the kid. He wanted to go to USC, let him go to USC. It's not like USC is some hole in the earth. I think they're doing pretty OK out there, don't you?

I never insinuated that his dad was getting money from PSU. I don't need those ****** fans being pissed at me for things I didn't even say.

I'm sure his dad was all concerned and he's lined up for the father of the year award....he's such a saint.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-12-2007, 01:06 PM
Obviously his dad ended up signing it, but why be an ass to the kid. He wanted to go to USC, let him go to USC. It's not like USC is some hole in the earth. I think they're doing pretty OK out there, don't you?

I never insinuated that his dad was getting money from PSU. I don't need those nice guy fans being pissed at me for things I didn't even say.

I'm sure his dad was all concerned and he's lined up for the father of the year award....he's such a saint.

With the money thing i was just giving an example not saying you said it...

Read the article about it on rivals before you start talking about something you know nothing about, there is more to it than you think...
your assuming stuff when you really have no facts its more than his dad just not wanting him to go to USC

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 01:10 PM
Who is to say the rivals article is 100% fact?

Whatever....the guy said he "should be in happy valley" when the only reason that was a blip on the radar was because his dad was trying to force him there. Doesn't exactly scream "should be in happy valley" to me.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-12-2007, 01:24 PM
ok BN get this... His dad didn't sign the LOI on NSD because he said that Vidal had been changing his mind so between the two in the days leading up to NSD. So he wanted Vidal to have more time to decide. Then once he saw how much happier Vidal was with USC he signed the letter.

You acting like his dad was saying no i don't want you to go to USC, and i won't sign the letter. Thats not how it was at all. Get some facts before you just start assuming stuff.

Oh ya and the rivals article had direct quots from the dad and Vidal, seems to be a little more reliable than your assumptions on the matter

You know i'm not even saying his dad is wrong or right, but i think its stupid of you to start degrading his character on a subject you had nothing to do with and know nothing about.

reigle9
01-12-2007, 01:35 PM
ok BN get this... His dad didn't sign the LOI on NSD because he said that Vidal had been changing his mind so between the two in the days leading up to NSD. So he wanted Vidal to have more time to decide. Then once he saw how much happier Vidal was with USC he signed the letter.

You acting like his dad was saying no i don't want you to go to USC, and i won't sign the letter. Thats not how it was at all. Get some facts before you just start assuming stuff.

Oh ya and the rivals article had direct quots from the dad and Vidal, seems to be a little more reliable than your assumptions on the matter
Thank you downthefield, I have zero patience with stupidity and can't handle talking to him. He's by far the worst poster on here and the textbook definition of a keyboard warrior. I get too frustrated in dealing with stupidity and ignorance to even try. He actually reminds me of a girl, whatever is in their head they think is reality.

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 02:21 PM

You know i'm not even saying his dad is wrong or right, but i think its stupid of you to start degrading his character on a subject you had nothing to do with and know nothing about.vidal was changing his mind so his dad didn't sign the LOI? now how much sense does that make?

TIP
01-12-2007, 02:28 PM

You know i'm not even saying his dad is wrong or right, but i think its stupid of you to start degrading his character on a subject you had nothing to do with and know nothing about.vidal was changing his mind so his dad didn't sign the LOI? now how much sense does that make?
You continue to dig a hole...just stop

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 02:28 PM
how is asking a question digging a hole? if you have nothing to add keep your trap shut.

TIP
01-12-2007, 02:30 PM
how is asking a question digging a hole? if you have nothing to add keep your trap shut.
Once again, crybaby gets proven wrong by someone and he continues to question people, quit talking, you are a punk who does nothing but start trouble and question people insight. Please shut up

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 02:31 PM
settle down sally....i asked a question. there's nothing wrong with that. how does it make sense that because vidal was questioning his choice, his dad didn't sign the LOI? that's a legit question.

TIP
01-12-2007, 02:33 PM
settle down sally....i asked a question. there's nothing wrong with that. how does it make sense that because vidal was questioning his choice, his dad didn't sign the LOI? that's a legit question.Did you not read DF's post Ace? His dad thought that he may not academically succeed at SC, and thought there'd be too many distractions there. Try reading peoples post next time.

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 02:39 PM
settle down sally....i asked a question. there's nothing wrong with that. how does it make sense that because vidal was questioning his choice, his dad didn't sign the LOI? that's a legit question.Did you not read DF's post Ace? His dad thought that he may not academically succeed at SC, and thought there'd be too many distractions there. Try reading peoples post next time.how about you try reading dipshit: "His dad didn't sign the LOI on NSD because he said that Vidal had been changing his mind so between the two in the days leading up to NSD."

TIP
01-12-2007, 02:41 PM
look who's talking...read much...or did you ride the short bus to school?

His dad was concerned about Vidals academics out in USC. HE said academics are very important to him, and he didn't want to see his son get distracted out in SoCal, and have his grades drop.

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 02:44 PM

.I'm not asking about that part genius, I'm asking about the part I quoted. and since I'm not asking your dumb ass, how about you stay out of it.

TIP
01-12-2007, 02:47 PM

.I'm not asking about that part genius, I'm asking about the part I quoted. and since I'm not asking your dumb ass, how about you stay out of it.

Ok smartguy, how about he didn't want to sign the LOI if his Vidal was not 100% sure so he didn't make a mistake. He wanted to make sure Vidal was 100% sure about his choice, does it really take that much to figure out, or do you lack common sense?

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Why are you even talking? I have a question about something somebody else said. Go play in traffic.

TIP
01-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Why are you even talking? I have a question about something somebody else said. Go play in traffic.
I just answered your question....

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 03:20 PM
I just answered your question....actually you didn't. it was stated that vidal was having second thoughts, so his dad didn't sign the LOI. that makes no sense, and that's what my question is. it doesn't have to do with anything you've said. you may go now.

Unbiased
01-12-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeah, but he wouldn't have been happy and we would have seen another Whitney Lewis episode. I like to see players play well and be content with their situation more than I like to see them play for my favorite team.

WildDude
01-12-2007, 03:22 PM
he just wanted him to really think about it and his dad wanted to go to all the games but he cant at USC but it was really up to Vidal

TIP
01-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Yeah, but he wouldn't have been happy and we would have seen another Whitney Lewis episode. I like to see players play well and be content with their situation more than I like to see them play for my favorite team.I know, It was more of a thing where I was bummed he didn't come to happy valley, should have reprhased that

TIP
01-12-2007, 03:23 PM
I just answered your question....actually you didn't. it was stated that vidal was having second thoughts, so his dad didn't sign the LOI. that makes no sense, and that's what my question is. it doesn't have to do with anything you've said. you may go now.

Wow, are you kidding. I JUST SAID HIS DAD WOULDN"T SIGN IT UNTIL HE KNEW HIS SON WAS ABSOLUTELY SURE HE KNEW WHAT HE WANTED AND IT WSAN"T APPARENT TO HIM UNTIL HIS DAD ENDED UP SIGNING THE LOI, wow...seriously just wow

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 03:30 PM

Wow, are you kidding. I JUST SAID HIS DAD WOULDN"T SIGN IT UNTIL HE KNEW HIS SON WAS ABSOLUTELY SURE HE KNEW WHAT HE WANTED AND IT WSAN"T APPARENT TO HIM UNTIL HIS DAD ENDED UP SIGNING THE LOI, wow...seriously just wowtyping "wow seriously wow" is fun and all, but that still doesn't answer what i've been asking.

HE was having second thoughts, so HIS DAD didn't sign the LOI makes no sense. If HE was having second thoughts, he would have just held off on signing. Go away now.

TIP
01-12-2007, 03:32 PM

Wow, are you kidding. I JUST SAID HIS DAD WOULDN"T SIGN IT UNTIL HE KNEW HIS SON WAS ABSOLUTELY SURE HE KNEW WHAT HE WANTED AND IT WSAN"T APPARENT TO HIM UNTIL HIS DAD ENDED UP SIGNING THE LOI, wow...seriously just wowtyping "wow seriously wow" is fun and all, but that still doesn't answer what i've been asking.

HE was having second thoughts, so HIS DAD didn't sign the LOI makes no sense. If HE was having second thoughts, he would have just held off on signing. Go away now.

It wasn't second thoughts, it was more of slight doubts. He still said he wanted to go to SC, but his dad was not sure he was 100% sure about the choice...hence, he did not sign the LOI

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 03:33 PM

It wasn't second thoughts, it was more of slight doubts. He still said he wanted to go to SC, but his dad was not sure he was 100% sure about the choice...hence, he did not sign the LOII'm not asking you. You didn't make the statement.

RUN. ALONG. NOW.

TIP
01-12-2007, 03:34 PM

It wasn't second thoughts, it was more of slight doubts. He still said he wanted to go to SC, but his dad was not sure he was 100% sure about the choice...hence, he did not sign the LOII'm not asking you. You didn't make the statement.

RUN. ALONG. NOW.

:lol: :lol: Whatever helps you sleep at night ace, you're gonna get the same answer. Lemme ask you something, how'd it feel getting embarrassed in the National Championship?

psu2006
01-12-2007, 03:35 PM

buckeye nation u are so stupid. his dad was parenting. 18 year olds are not the wisest human beings on earth and they are occasionally known to make stupid decisions. his dad wanted him to get perspective and not get caught up in the moment. his dad has to think about vidal's life without football and not just the the best route to the pros. his dad sees that penn state graduates a huge percentage of their football players, which is a good thing. your calling the guy a dick because he is being a father, how stupid.

TIP
01-12-2007, 03:36 PM

buckeye nation u are so stupid. his dad was parenting. 18 year olds are not the wisest human beings on earth and they are occasionally known to make stupid decisions. his dad wanted him to get perspective and not get caught up in the moment. his dad has to think about vidal's life without football and not just the the best route to the pros. his dad sees that penn state graduates a huge percentage of their football players, which is a good thing. your calling the guy a dick because he is being a father, how stupid.Careful now, you argued with BN, he'll tell you to play in traffic...

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 03:43 PM

buckeye nation u are so stupid. his dad was parenting. 18 year olds are not the wisest human beings on earth and they are occasionally known to make stupid decisions. his dad wanted him to get perspective and not get caught up in the moment. his dad has to think about vidal's life without football and not just the the best route to the pros. his dad sees that penn state graduates a huge percentage of their football players, which is a good thing. your calling the guy a dick because he is being a father, how stupid.I'm sure the guy is a saint.

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 03:44 PM

buckeye nation u are so stupid. his dad was parenting. 18 year olds are not the wisest human beings on earth and they are occasionally known to make stupid decisions. his dad wanted him to get perspective and not get caught up in the moment. his dad has to think about vidal's life without football and not just the the best route to the pros. his dad sees that penn state graduates a huge percentage of their football players, which is a good thing. your calling the guy a dick because he is being a father, how stupid.Careful now, you argued with BN, he'll tell you to play in traffic...only if he's as mentally challenged as you have been in this thread.

TIP
01-12-2007, 03:45 PM

buckeye nation u are so stupid. his dad was parenting. 18 year olds are not the wisest human beings on earth and they are occasionally known to make stupid decisions. his dad wanted him to get perspective and not get caught up in the moment. his dad has to think about vidal's life without football and not just the the best route to the pros. his dad sees that penn state graduates a huge percentage of their football players, which is a good thing. your calling the guy a dick because he is being a father, how stupid.Careful now, you argued with BN, he'll tell you to play in traffic...only if he's as mentally challenged as you have been in this thread.How so, by answering your question?

Unbiased
01-12-2007, 03:49 PM
Tim Tebow! I'm sick of all this arguing. Vidal Hazelton wanted to go to USC. His father did not think his son was quite ready to make his choice on signing day, so he didn't sign it so he and Vidal could talk it over again. Tebow damnit!

BuckeyeNation27
01-12-2007, 03:51 PM

buckeye nation u are so stupid. his dad was parenting. 18 year olds are not the wisest human beings on earth and they are occasionally known to make stupid decisions. his dad wanted him to get perspective and not get caught up in the moment. his dad has to think about vidal's life without football and not just the the best route to the pros. his dad sees that penn state graduates a huge percentage of their football players, which is a good thing. your calling the guy a dick because he is being a father, how stupid.Careful now, you argued with BN, he'll tell you to play in traffic...only if he's as mentally challenged as you have been in this thread.How so, by answering your question?by thinking you answered my question despite not answering it......actually despite not even being able to answer it because it wasn't asked of you.

TIP
01-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Tim Tebow! I'm sick of all this arguing. Vidal Hazelton wanted to go to USC. His father did not think his son was quite ready to make his choice on signing day, so he didn't sign it so he and Vidal could talk it over again. Tebow damnit!
Thats what we've been trying to tell BN...

Unbiased
01-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Buckeye Nation, does it really matter who specifically answers your question, as long as your question is answered?

reigle9
01-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Unbiased, TIP, or anyone..it's pointless. You can't talk to BN, don't even try. Everyone should just ignore him.

Unbiased
01-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Unbiased, TIP, or anyone..it's pointless. You can't talk to BN, don't even try. Everyone should just ignore him.
Noted.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-13-2007, 01:29 AM
Hey BN why don't you continue to make a judgement about a person who you don't know, about a situation you know nothing about...

How about this, instead of making you assumptions about things you actually look into something and read about it before you begin making judgements and sounding stupid....

You are calling Vidals dad an ass for not signing a LOI, which btw he did sign one he saw how much his son favored USC, and you don't even know the situation... How pathetic do you sound?? Do you understand there was more to the situation than just him not wanting Vidal to go there?? Please say yes...

So if you answered yes to that last question, then you will realize that his dad was doing what he thought neccessary to help Vidal make the best choice. Also remember a good education if important to his dad, and what a ass he was for worrying about Vidal being half way across the country, and worry about his academics in a distracting area to a 19 year-old. You know i guess he just realized that there is more to life than playing football, and wanted his son to make the best choice, not only athletically, but academically.

Now assuming you are not Vidal himself saying his dad is an ass then...

I hope i may have enlightented any ignorance you still have over this situation, and that you will not continue to sound stupid, about people, and a situation you know nothing about, other than his dad did not sign the LOI on signing day next year, but ended up doing so a week later...

DoWnThEfiElD
01-13-2007, 01:33 AM

Ok read the post above first, then to answer this question...

This is how much sense it makes, if a father sees his son struggling with a big decision in his life, changing college choice almost daily, why should he sign the papers when it comes the NSD. Think about it 18 year olds don't always have all the answers, the guy was being a parent, and doing what he thought would help his son the most.

He was not acting maliciously towards USC, he simply wanted to make sure that his son made the correct choice and would not have any regrets...

BuckeyeNation27
01-13-2007, 09:51 PM

Ok read the post above first, then to answer this question...

This is how much sense it makes, if a father sees his son struggling with a big decision in his life, changing college choice almost daily, why should he sign the papers when it comes the NSD. Think about it 18 year olds don't always have all the answers, the guy was being a parent, and doing what he thought would help his son the most.

He was not acting maliciously towards USC, he simply wanted to make sure that his son made the correct choice and would not have any regrets...if a son is struggling with a big decision in his life, then he doesn't sign the LOI himself. Not that hard.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-14-2007, 02:59 AM
maybe its called being a parent??

Don Vito
01-14-2007, 11:26 AM
Turner could be Mike Williams the third, but I think Hazelton will steal the show next year he has the size and the speed to be a force. Don't get me wrong though, Turner will be good too.

weezer1195
01-14-2007, 06:54 PM
I think there will deff be a fall off in production but if the running game should improve it shouldnt be too much of an issue.

WildDude
01-14-2007, 09:07 PM
naw ausberry is the next mike williams and i think turner will be the guy to replace Jarett and Vidal is just the extra guy... if turner dosent show that he has more heart he'll never get to be that guy and itll go to videl and hey dont sleep on Patterson the next santana moss

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 07:07 AM
maybe its called being a parent??maybe it's called....if the kid is unsure, he doesn't sign the LOI himself. It doesn't make sense.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 11:33 AM
what doesn't make sense is you arguing about a subject you clearly know nothing about... So since you no nothing about it, it is pointless to even argue with you...

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 12:19 PM
In other words, you can't back up the statement.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 12:24 PM
Ok heres an idea, how about you get rivals account... then read the article that was dedicated to this exact topic. This article has direct quotes from the father and Vidal. Then you will be educated on this subject, instead of making your own ignorant judgements about this subject...

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 12:25 PM
I stopped talking about the subject 2 pages ago. Now I just want to know how it makes any sense at all if 1 person is having doubts, a second person is the one who doesn't sign the LOI.

And by the way, just because you read a rivals article doesn't mean you know what's going on.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 12:29 PM
well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 12:33 PM
well i know more than you, as you know absolutly nothing, but just acted like you did

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.

Here's a question for you.....should Hazelton be at Penn State?

NittanyLion2k7
01-15-2007, 12:58 PM
Hazleton wouldn't have gotten more playing time here at Penn State to be perfectly honest. That's not to say that he's not talented enough to do so, just that there are a few people in front of him on the depth chart.

Derrick Williams - Junior next year
Deon Butler - Junior next year
Jordan Norwood - Junior next year
Chris Bell - Sophormore next year
A.J. Wallace - Sophormore next year

That's not to mention a whole bunch of backups varying in Junior and Senior status. On that list the guys I would say more talented than him are Derrick and A.J.

However Deon and Jordan have worked th eir way into the lineup and are solid in their own way, Deon a good route runner and Jordan has good hands. It's hard to crack that kind of lineup when there are older kids in front of you and the coaching staff is a bit traditional/old fashioned.

I don't blame him for going to USC, I just felt Penn State as an institution would help him become a better person. Maybe not necessarily a better football player, although I doubt USC coaches better than PSU anyway.

soybean
01-15-2007, 01:15 PM
I don't blame him for going to USC, I just felt Penn State as an institution would help him become a better person. Maybe not necessarily a better football player, although I doubt USC coaches better than PSU anyway.

how so?

NittanyLion2k7
01-15-2007, 01:23 PM
Penn State is more old fashioned, more traditional. We keep kids in school for 4 years. We have the highest athlete graduation rate amongst any Division I-A school. (I think it's a little below 80%) I can't remember the last time we had a guy leave for the NFL his junior year.

We want you to stay in school, we want you to learn how to be a gentleman, we want you to learn how to be a man. If you step outside your bounds, you will be punished without any chance. You know Dan Connor, the LB who is now on the national radar? Got suspended beginning of last season because he was a childish prick that prank called one of his coaches.

Penn State sets the bar very high on the field and off the field. It's mostly because that's Joe PA's mantra and over time it has influenced the university greatly. To understand Penn State, you have to understand Joe Paterno. There's a reason why everyone loves Joe PA and no one really likes Bobby.

elway777
01-15-2007, 01:29 PM
Note to everyone argueing with Buckeye.Stop responding to him, it's the only way he'll stop.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 01:40 PM

and lets call it parental instincts i guess, he is not a bad person for wanting to make sure his son made the best choice, you are acting like his dad was in it purely for his own interests, and thats why he did not sign the letter... how can you not understand that? I don't see why you are so set on him being a bad person for doing this?and you are acting like the guy is a saint. a real dad would've had the whole mess figured out before NLOID.

But I get it....you don't like me so everything I've ever said is 100% wrong, no matter what the subject is. That game is only a month old and it's already played out.

No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 01:48 PM

No man you got it all wrong... I'm saying your wrong for questioning a guys character when you don't know the situation or the person... You have no arguement other that the guy was a ass for not signing the LOI on NSD. All i'm saying is you need to get the facts straight before you say something like that. Also quit acting like you know him by questioning whether he is a Saint or not, gimme a break you have no reason to say anything negative about a situation you know absolutly nothing about other than the fact he didn't sign the letter on NSD.

As far as Vidal being anywhere i could truely care less, if its not Mich i don't care where he goes...

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

Jesus Christ the little kids on this board are annoying as hell.

TIP
01-15-2007, 01:49 PM

Also Elway i will take that advice.. I clearly have a stronger agrument, everyone agrees BN you are bring no argument to the table in this discussion.What's the difference between you saying the guy is 100% good and me saying he's 100% evil? Neither one of us know the true story. Stop acting like you're high and mighty because you read a rivals article.

And you're conduct has been screaming maturity :roll:

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 01:51 PM

And you're conduct has been screaming maturity :roll:You're right. I gang up on somebody just because they've disagreed with me in the past. That's what I do.

Oh wait....that's you and your recruiting thread boyfriends.

TIP
01-15-2007, 01:53 PM

And you're conduct has been screaming maturity :roll:You're right. I gang up on somebody just because they've disagreed with me in the past. That's what I do.

When did I do that, I went after you, when you called me a moron, for telling you EXACTLY what DF told you when we both answered you question...

elway777
01-15-2007, 01:53 PM
This thread is about the impact these 2 receivers will make at USC, stay on topic.

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 02:07 PM

When did I do that, I went after you, when you called me a moron, for telling you EXACTLY what DF told you when we both answered you question...for some reason you can't grasp the fact that your stupid answers never answered my question. Just because you say something, doesn't mean it answers what I was asking.

andyjo672
01-15-2007, 02:35 PM

When did I do that, I went after you, when you called me a moron, for telling you EXACTLY what DF told you when we both answered you question...for some reason you can't grasp the fact that your stupid answers never answered my question. Just because you say something, doesn't mean it answers what I was asking.

BN, here's the deal, not sure you ever went to college and had to make a major decision like that...I had choices to UW, Notre Dame and UVA. I immediately chose UW because it seemed like a great blend of academics and social scene (#30 overall school in the nation, high on the list of party schools, also only about 4.5 hours away from home). My parents stressed even after I sent in my stuff saying I was going there that I should slow down and really evaluate my options. Thats what parents do. Kids make brash decisions without much thought, parents are there to sometimes slow them down and see the big picture. I ultimately stuck with my guns and with Wisconsin. Do you see the similarities in the stories? Or does this not answer your question either.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 02:39 PM
BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 02:57 PM

BN, here's the deal, not sure you ever went to college and had to make a major decision like that...I had choices to UW, Notre Dame and UVA. I immediately chose UW because it seemed like a great blend of academics and social scene (#30 overall school in the nation, high on the list of party schools, also only about 4.5 hours away from home). My parents stressed even after I sent in my stuff saying I was going there that I should slow down and really evaluate my options. Thats what parents do. Kids make brash decisions without much thought, parents are there to sometimes slow them down and see the big picture. I ultimately stuck with my guns and with Wisconsin. Do you see the similarities in the stories? Or does this not answer your question either.No, that doesn't answer the question. Had YOU had doubts about whether or not you wanted to go to UW and you hadn't submitted the papers, then it would be related.

As it was explained though, Vidal was having second thoughts, so his dad didn't sign the LOI. It's my contention that if Vidal was having second thoughts, HE wouldn't have signed the LOI.

Thank you for not being an arrogant asshole like everybody else has tried to be.

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 02:58 PM
BN since your person opinion means absolutly nothing to me. I and everyone else was trying to shed some light as to why his dad did not sign the LOI on NSD, since it was evident that you did not know any of the underlying circumstancse, which i think even you can agree with. You knew nothing more than the fact that Vidals dad refused to sign in the letter on NSD. That led you to come to your own personal opinion that the guy is an ass. So you can call anyone an ass you want i guess, but nobody will value your opinion at all.

You cry like a little baby and ask questions that have been answered, calling me a kid because i presented facts, and information you did not know when you called Vidals dad a ass. All you say is he is a ass for not signing the letter. Well congratulations, i guess your own worthless, ignorant opinion on a matter you know nothing about can be your arguement. -That is literally all you have contributed to this topic, so really congrats on making us all waste time trying to enlighten your views on the situation, with facts you were oblivious to.

I have presented you with enough facts that should have been able to make you realize that what you said was an unjust opinion. Now if you wish to ignore everything everyone has said you may do so. I only hope the next time your going to argue like this how about you bring some actual knowledge of the subject at hand.

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...*sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".

elway777
01-15-2007, 03:03 PM

I mean the guy ended up signing the letter anyways, you make it sound like he never did and Vidal is worse off for it. So really i don't even know what to say to you...*sigh*

You could have saved yourself an awful lot of typing and just typed "I don't understand BN's question, so I'm going to attack him for it".

Or you could've saved the time and not posted at all, instead of coping with the fact you can't put together an actual response that would help your arguement.

andyjo672
01-15-2007, 03:04 PM

BN, why dont you address my post. I made a convincing argument based on a relatively similar situation. Parents play HUGE roles in this process, and his dad was simply trying to do that. Why is that so hard to understand? You seem so ignorant and unable to grasp these concepts that everyone around seems able to understand. Im noticing a trend here, everyone seems to think that YOU are the one that is in fact wrong. So maybe you are the one that should indeed keep his mouth shut?

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:09 PM

BN, why dont you address my post. I made a convincing argument based on a relatively similar situation. Parents play HUGE roles in this process, and his dad was simply trying to do that. Why is that so hard to understand? You seem so ignorant and unable to grasp these concepts that everyone around seems able to understand. Im noticing a trend here, everyone seems to think that YOU are the one that is in fact wrong. So maybe you are the one that should indeed keep his mouth shut?I did answer you. Thanks for jumping in with the rest of them though. Conforming is fun.

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:09 PM

Or you could've saved the time and not posted at all, instead of coping with the fact you can't put together an actual response that would help your arguement.First of all, you don't even know what my argument is. Second, if you can't answer my question, then don't waste my time with your petty insults.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish here

andyjo672
01-15-2007, 03:19 PM

BN, why dont you address my post. I made a convincing argument based on a relatively similar situation. Parents play HUGE roles in this process, and his dad was simply trying to do that. Why is that so hard to understand? You seem so ignorant and unable to grasp these concepts that everyone around seems able to understand. Im noticing a trend here, everyone seems to think that YOU are the one that is in fact wrong. So maybe you are the one that should indeed keep his mouth shut?I did answer you. Thanks for jumping in with the rest of them though. Conforming is fun.

OH I SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE! BN hates conformity, and therefore most likely hates his dad who probably works for the big evil corporate machine. As a result, he cant stand the fact that Vidal's dad would attempt to help his son make a well educated decision. Why dont you go listen to some more crappy dungeon rock music in your poorly lit basement while your parents are upstairs talking about what went wrong with you...shouldn't you be at work being the disgruntled 30 year old working at the local 7/11?

Its not conformity idiot, its making a well reasoned point after objectively reading all the posts in this topic.

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:20 PM
Elway, BN has no arguement, he has his opinion, thats all it is, i simply tried to help him realize there was more to it than what he thought, but he will not accept that... We need to stop calling what he is saying a arguement it is merely a ignorant opinion

I really do not see how i did not answer your question, i provided you with information you did not know, and you continue to not see any fault in your logic, but whatever man.

I mean truely BN answer this, is it true all you knew going into this situation was that vidal's dad did not sign the letter? I can see how you would make the judgement if that is all you knew, but there was much more to it than that...

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish hereOK. For the 500th time. Here is the question I'm asking. Forget anything else about the situation.

If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

That's the question. If you stop with your "Let's all hate on BN27" ******** and think about it for 1 second, you'll realize it's a legit question. Maybe then you assholes can pull your heads from your asses and answer it.

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:21 PM

OH I SEE WHATS GOING ON HERE! BN hates conformity, and therefore most likely hates his dad who probably works for the big evil corporate machine. As a result, he cant stand the fact that Vidal's dad would attempt to help his son make a well educated decision. Why dont you go listen to some more crappy dungeon rock music in your poorly lit basement while your parents are upstairs talking about what went wrong with you...shouldn't you be at work being the disgruntled 30 year old working at the local 7/11?

Its not conformity idiot, its making a well reasoned point after objectively reading all the posts in this topic.wow. more mature posting from the NFLDC all stars.

andyjo672
01-15-2007, 03:22 PM

Its not conformity idiot, its making a well reasoned point after objectively reading all the posts in this topic.wow. more mature posting from the NFLDC all stars.

Everyone was being civil in this forum, until you upped the ante. If you can be respectful expect us to kindly return the favor.

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:23 PM

Everyone was being civil in this forum, until you upped the ante. If you can be respectful expect us to kindly return the favor.********.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 03:23 PM

By continuing to respond how you are you are doing nothing be degrading your opinion among the other posters, so i don't see what it is you are trying to accomplish hereOK. For the 500th time. Here is the question I'm asking. Forget anything else about the situation.

If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

That's the question. If you stop with your "Let's all hate on BN27" ******** and think about it for 1 second, you'll realize it's a legit question. Maybe then you assholes can pull your heads from your asses and answer it.

Ok the answer for the 500th time... He was being a parent, and doing what he thought was right. You act like still to this day the guy has not signed the letter... He was generally concerned about Vidal, so he basically bought his son more time... Kinda get it?

Now let me ask you a question, Why did you make a judgement about a person, and a situation you knew nothing about?

andyjo672
01-15-2007, 03:26 PM

Maybe his father understood/was worried that Vidal WOULD have second thoughts. Maybe there is some precedent that we dont know about in this family in which his son had made many decisions in his lifetime that he would ultimately regret, and as a father he wanted to make sure this HUGE decision was well thought out and the risk of his son regretting it was somehow minimized. Is that a possibility? Im being sincere here, no sarcasm whatsoever. Maybe the dad understood how his son's thought process went and he wanted to make sure that process reached its conclusion before signing his portion of the LOI.

elway777

Can't wait till a mod get's here, you add nothing to this site and have nearly brought every thread you post in down to your level.

BuckeyeNation27

Ok the answer for the 500th time... He was being a parent, and doing what he thought was right. You act like still to this day the guy has not signed the letter... He was generally concerned about Vidal, so he basically bought his son more time... Kinda get it?

Now let me ask you a question, Why did you make a judgement about a person, and a situation you knew nothing about?Holy Lord in Heaven.

No, that's not an answer. That's an answer to the question "Why did Vidal's dad not sign the LOI". That's also a question I DID NOT ASK.

Here's the question I did ask...again: If Vidal Hazelton was having second thoughts about USC, why would his dad be the one to not sign the LOI? Why wouldn't he just not sign it himself?

I was told that Vidal's dad didn't sign it because Vidal was having second thoughts. That doesn't make sense to me, so I attempted to get an answer from the person who said it. I have yet to get that answer.

Please. Stop and think before you reply to this. Are you answering the question I'm asking?

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:28 PM

Maybe his father understood/was worried that Vidal WOULD have second thoughts. Maybe there is some precedent that we dont know about in this family in which his son had made many decisions in his lifetime that he would ultimately regret, and as a father he wanted to make sure this HUGE decision was well thought out and the risk of his son regretting it was somehow minimized. Is that a possibility? Im being sincere here, no sarcasm whatsoever. Maybe the dad understood how his son's thought process went and he wanted to make sure that process reached its conclusion before signing his portion of the LOI.Maybe. Congrats on being the first in this thread to actually understand my question.

But it still makes no sense. If Vidal was having genuine second thoughts, he wouldn't have signed the LOI. It's not like he only had a day to decide what school he wanted to go to. Every other recruit that year figured it out with the help of their parents or without.

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:29 PM

Can't wait till a mod get's here, you add nothing to this site and have nearly brought every thread you post in down to your level.That's what happens when I have a legit question and the idiot trolls like you do nothing but try to slam me because you don't have the mental capabilities to understand them.

TIP
01-15-2007, 03:31 PM

Can't wait till a mod get's here, you add nothing to this site and have nearly brought every thread you post in down to your level.That's what happens when I have a legit question and the idiot trolls like you do nothing but try to slam me because you don't have the mental capabilities to understand them.
Pipe down crybaby, how did danman get banned and this guy didn't?

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 03:35 PM
VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?

Also he ended up sign anyway, and he had not negative intentions behind not signing other than, try to help his son, so why is he an ass? I'm just curious cuz i don't see it i guess

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:37 PM
VIDAL WAS BACKED INTO A CORNER ON NSD AND HAD TO SIGN, no matter how uncertain he was, if he wanted to play football next year. The recruiting season was coming to a close. His dad basically gave him more time by not signing. Now if the bold part doesn't answer your question then i have no clue how to man...

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?You don't have to sign your LOI on NLOID. That's just the first day you are allowed to. Try again.

TIP
01-15-2007, 03:38 PM

Why did you make a unwarrented judgement about a person and a situation you knew nothing about?You don't have to sign your LOI on NLOID. That's just the first day you are allowed to. Try again.

OMG, seriously, what is your deal. DF, its not worth it, you'd have a more civilized conversation with a caveman

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 03:39 PM

I know that but, the media pressure is there for the kid, and pretty much everyone else does, so he may not have recognized other options, you just think this is a complete cut and dry situation and fail to recognize any other outside factors that are proving your opinion worthless i guess...now please answer my questions.

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:40 PM

OMG, seriously, what is your deal. DF, its not worth it, you'd have a more civilized conversation with a cavemanHow is that not civilized?

Seriously, if you have to pretend I'm not the same guy who has made fun of you in the past for whatever it was just so you can have a conversation with me, go right ahead. It's getting old.

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:41 PM

I know that but, the media pressure is there for the kid, and pretty much everyone else does, so he may not have recognized other options, you just think this is a complete cut and dry situation and fail to recognize any other outside factors that are proving your opinion worthless i guess...now please answer my questions.So what it comes down to is the line that he was having second thoughts so his dad didn't sign was just a bunch of bull? That's bascially what you're saying?

TIP
01-15-2007, 03:42 PM

OMG, seriously, what is your deal. DF, its not worth it, you'd have a more civilized conversation with a cavemanHow is that not civilized?

Seriously, if you have to pretend I'm not the same guy who has made fun of you in the past for whatever it was just so you can have a conversation with me, go right ahead. It's getting old.
EVERY TIME A POSTER GIVES YOU A LOGICAL ANSWER, YOU DISCREDIT THEM AND SAY THEY ARE WRONG. You ever heard of a facism, I'm fairly certain you are a believer in it. Everyone's opinion is wrong but yours. You've been preaching it this entire thread

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 03:42 PM
listen to what you are saying... he didn't sign the letter for his son on NSD, he is an ass... Thats not intelligent...

Now seriously answer my questions i think they are legit

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:43 PM

EVERY TIME A POSTER GIVES YOU A LOGICAL ANSWER, YOU DISCREDIT THEM AND SAY THEY ARE WRONG. You ever heard of a facism, I'm fairly certain you are a believer in it. Everyone's opinion is wrong but yours. You've been preaching it this entire threadTIP, you need to settle down. It's not that the answers are wrong because I say so. It's because they don't answer my question. Use your brain and realize that please. I'm getting tired of you.

TIP
01-15-2007, 03:45 PM

EVERY TIME A POSTER GIVES YOU A LOGICAL ANSWER, YOU DISCREDIT THEM AND SAY THEY ARE WRONG. You ever heard of a facism, I'm fairly certain you are a believer in it. Everyone's opinion is wrong but yours. You've been preaching it this entire threadTIP, you need to settle down. It's not that the answers are wrong because I say so. It's because they don't answer my question. Use your brain and realize that please. I'm getting tired of you.

:? My answers were pretty much the same as everyone elses. How is this guy not banned?

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:45 PM
listen to what you are saying... he didn't sign the letter for his son on NSD, he is an ass... Thats not intelligent...

Now seriously answer my questions i think they are legitI'll answer yours when mine is answered. Your BS about the media pressure doesn't cut it. All you have to do is admit that it didn't make sense for his dad not to sign just because Vidal was having second thoughts. I'm sure there are other reasons his dad didn't sign, but Vidal being unsure isn't one of them. That's all I've been trying to get at for about 4 pages now.

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:47 PM

:? My answers were pretty much the same as everyone elses. How is this guy not banned?No they weren't.

I will try to explain it so a ******** 3rd grader can understand.

It was said that Vidal's dad didn't sign because Vidal was having second thoughts.

If that was the reason he didn't sign, then it doesn't make sense.

If Vidal was having second thoughts, then he wouldn't have signed.

All of your "answers" centered around other reasons why Vidal's dad didn't sign. None of them hit on that specific reason that I'm questioning.

TIP
01-15-2007, 03:50 PM

:? My answers were pretty much the same as everyone elses. How is this guy not banned?No they weren't.

I will try to explain it so a dumb 3rd grader can understand.

It was said that Vidal's dad didn't sign because Vidal was having second thoughts.

If that was the reason he didn't sign, then it doesn't make sense.

If Vidal was having second thoughts, then he wouldn't have signed.

All of your "answers" centered around other reasons why Vidal's dad didn't sign. None of them hit on that specific reason that I'm questioning.

Having second thoughts can also mean uncertainty of a perfect fit, which he may have thought he had at USC, before his doubts came in. THat still doesn't mean he wasn't gonna sign an LOI. His dad wouldn't sign it until he thought his son was 100% sure and confident that his decision would be the correct one. Thats what we have been saying.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 03:50 PM
yes media pressure is a big part of NSD, and if you don't think you your crazy..

and your not vidals father so don't bother saying what is right for him to do or not. It is a legit concern if he see his son struggling with a major decision in his life. If you can't see that then i don't know what to tell you...

Why can't you answer my questions, because you know you are wrong to make a judgement on something you knew nothing about?

I'm done with this, you are impossible to reason with, everyone here is trying to tell you that...

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 03:54 PM
btw your opinion means nothing to me because you are clearly making an unjust assumption about a situation you knew nothing about, no credible person would do that

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:55 PM
yes media pressure is a big part of NSD, and if you don't think you your crazy..

and your not vidals father so don't bother saying what is right for him to do or not. It is a legit concern if he see his son struggling with a major decision in his life. If you can't see that then i don't know what to tell you...

Why can't you answer my questions, because you know you are wrong to make a judgement on something you knew nothing about?

I'm done with this, you are impossible to reason with, everyone here is trying to tell you that...Here's the problem.....I'm not disagreeing with anything anybody is saying.....except that their answers don't answer my question.

Why are you attacking me and putting words in my mouth when I've basically dropped the "Vidal's dad is an ass" thing since page 1?

The only thing I'm doing is questioning the statement that Vidal's dad didn't sign the LOI because Vidal was having second thoughts.

That statement doesn't make sense to me. I'm open to somebody explaining it....but as of yet, nobody has. If he's having second thoughts, then he holds off on signing it himself.

I never said there's no such thing as media pressure.
I never said I was Vidal's dad or knew every single part of the recruitment.
I never said he didn't have concerns for Vidal
I never said he had a motive for not signing the LOI

Why don't you guys grow up and have an adult conversation. If you're so much better than me (like you all seem to think), why not have a civilized discussion?

BuckeyeNation27
01-15-2007, 03:57 PM
btw your opinion means nothing to me because you are clearly making an unjust assumption about a situation you knew nothing about, no credible person would do thatFirst of all, you know as much as I do as to what went on behind the scenes....so you can drop the All-Knowing act.

Second, I was told by somebody during the recruitment that his dad was an asshole. I don't have the precious link that everybody demands on this website, it's just what I was told by USC insiders (real insiders, not the phony ones on this site).

I'll believe him over an interview of somebody trying to make himself look good every time.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 04:04 PM

I'm done with this, you are impossible to reason with, everyone here is trying to tell you that...Here's the problem.....I'm not disagreeing with anything anybody is saying.....except that their answers don't answer my question.

Why are you attacking me and putting words in my mouth when I've basically dropped the "Vidal's dad is an ass" thing since page 1?

The only thing I'm doing is questioning the statement that Vidal's dad didn't sign the LOI because Vidal was having second thoughts.

That statement doesn't make sense to me. I'm open to somebody explaining it....but as of yet, nobody has. If he's having second thoughts, then he holds off on signing it himself.

I never said there's no such thing as media pressure.
I never said I was Vidal's dad or knew every single part of the recruitment.
I never said he didn't have concerns for Vidal
I never said he had a motive for not signing the LOI

Why don't you guys grow up and have an adult conversation. If you're so much better than me (like you all seem to think), why not have a civilized discussion?

Then admit you made a unjust assumption about a situation you knew nothing about by calling him an ass, thats all i'm saying. You made a judgement when you didn't even know the story. THATS WHY YOU ARE WRONG.

Ok man one last time. Vidal was changing his mind daily right. Now think about this... If on the day he is feeling PSU he must believe PSU is the right choice. Now lets just say that two days before he was ready to sign with PSU... but then something happened the day before NSD, and he was feeling USC. That doesn't necessary mean that Vidal isn't sure on that particular day he wanted to go to USC. But his father saw how he was flip flopping his choices, and wanted to make sure that he wasn't just signing the letter because he felt pressure to. That is why everything happened. Maybe Vidal was confident in USC that day, but was confident in PSU two days ago. That is why what happen happen, i think that is a logical explaination.

DoWnThEfiElD
01-15-2007, 04:07 PM
btw your opinion means nothing to me because you are clearly making an unjust assumption about a situation you knew nothing about, no credible person would do thatFirst of all, you know as much as I do as to what went on behind the scenes....so you can drop the All-Knowing act.

Second, I was told by somebody during the recruitment that his dad was an asshole. I don't have the precious link that everybody demands on this website, it's just what I was told by USC insiders (real insiders, not the phony ones on this site).

I'll believe him over an interview of somebody trying to make himself look good every time.

Oh ok so basically you just repeated what you heard, even though you didn't really look into it or have any first hand experience with it, that makes it so much better. i didn't know you had real insiders....

I really knew you were a legit poster when you broke out the your little kids card... Who doesn't love that classic fall back post.