yodabear
01-11-2007, 07:07 PM
The other games got a thread.

I have da Bears.

Tubby
01-11-2007, 07:08 PM
My hawks-bears prediction:

Hawks 9 Bears 7

The hawks will score two field goals in the first three quarters, mainly because they cant do anything against the bears D. meanwhile, the bears O cant do anything against the seattle D until the fourth quarter, when Grossman snaps the ball and Pete Hunter breaks his ankle. Grossman proceeds to throw a 70 yard TD to teh man Pete Hunter was supposed to cover, putting the bears up 7-6. But, Hass will drive down to the Bears 47 yard line, setting Josh Brown up for a 64 yard field goal. Being Josh Brown, he makes it with ease, winning the game.

Splat
01-11-2007, 07:09 PM
Da Bears.

bearsfan_51
01-11-2007, 07:17 PM
This will obviously be a lot closer than the 37-6 stomping earlier in the year, but I still think the Bears win by at least a touchdown.

4pAc
01-11-2007, 07:19 PM

Hawks 9 Bears 7

The hawks will score two field goals in the first three quarters, mainly because they cant do anything against the bears D. meanwhile, the bears O cant do anything against the seattle D until the fourth quarter, when Grossman snaps the ball and Pete Hunter breaks his ankle. Grossman proceeds to throw a 70 yard TD to teh man Pete Hunter was supposed to cover, putting the bears up 7-6. But, Hass will drive down to the Bears 47 yard line, setting Josh Brown up for a 64 yard field goal. Being Josh Brown, he makes it with ease, winning the game.You really believe that don't you :lol: . Yoda, you might be jinxing yourself :wink: (read sig)

Tubby
01-11-2007, 07:23 PM

Hawks 9 Bears 7

The hawks will score two field goals in the first three quarters, mainly because they cant do anything against the bears D. meanwhile, the bears O cant do anything against the seattle D until the fourth quarter, when Grossman snaps the ball and Pete Hunter breaks his ankle. Grossman proceeds to throw a 70 yard TD to teh man Pete Hunter was supposed to cover, putting the bears up 7-6. But, Hass will drive down to the Bears 47 yard line, setting Josh Brown up for a 64 yard field goal. Being Josh Brown, he makes it with ease, winning the game.You really believe that don't you :lol: . Yoda, you might be jinxing yourself :wink: (read sig)

Josh Brown showed that he has mastered the art of telepathy in the Dallas game, who knows what might happen in the Bears game?

Josh Brown, thats who.

01-11-2007, 07:39 PM
I think Rex Grossman will choose a bad time to suck and throw 2 ints and SEA wins it 16-7.

Basileus777
01-11-2007, 07:41 PM
I actually think Grossman will have a good game against Seattle. I don't think Seattle can win at Soldier Field. I think this game is the best chance of a blowout this week.

thetedginnshow
01-11-2007, 07:56 PM
With all of the time Grossman has had and the fact that so much is on the line, I bet he'll have a pretty good game. Plus, just about every team he faced and did poorly against could generated a pass rush with their front four, unlike Seattle. So IMO, he'll do just fine. It'll be up to the Seahawks' O to do something about that. Of course, there's probably going to be a snowstorm or at least high winds, so it could just be the luck of the draw.

In any case, I'll say... it'll be a good game.

RexGrossmans-cheesecake
01-11-2007, 08:24 PM
I picked the Bears, mainly because we beat them earlier in the season 37-6 (Seahawk fans please don't say Shaun Alexander is gonna change that, he averaged like 2.7 against the Cowboys). I know things change, but they barely beat a Cowboys team at home. If it wasn't for Tony Choko (I know very original) we'd be playing the Boys. I think the Bears will win by a score of 21-14...

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
01-11-2007, 08:29 PM

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown showed that he has mastered the art of telepathy in the Dallas game, who knows what might happen in the Bears game?

Josh Brown, thats who.

He mastered the art of communicating with his mind?

niel89
01-11-2007, 08:30 PM
as bad as the bears qbs have been lately, i think they take this one.

also josh brown lines up for the game winner..........and it gets blocked :P

http://www.kgw.com/sharedcontent/northwest/sports/seahawks/stories/M_IMAGE.10543a66c1a.93.88.fa.7c.52d807a4.jpg

RexGrossmans-cheesecake
01-11-2007, 08:31 PM

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Robbie"Good as" Gould, thats who.

Pokeys
01-11-2007, 08:31 PM
Cant believe people are actually picking the Seahawks here...

ks_perfection
01-11-2007, 09:36 PM
I picked Seatle. Grossman is a big concern, but so is their defense. Since the injuries they haven't been as domiant as they were at teh start.

danman253
01-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Cant believe people are actually picking the Seahawks here...
Why because they beat your cowboys? :roll:

I'll be at the game. It will be good but Bears win 17-13

Smooth Criminal
01-11-2007, 09:53 PM
I get the Bears. The Seahawks have been inconsistant all year. I don't think they'll get much going on offense against this Bears defense. I expect Grossman to have a good enough game to let the Bears get the win.

Star Wideout
01-11-2007, 10:09 PM
Bears easily, they'll get their Defensive starters back and dominate on Defense again.

danman253
01-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Bears easily, they'll get their Defensive starters back and dominate on Defense again.

Tommie Harris is back? Could've sworn he was on IR...

Also the only guy i see on the injury list on D is Tillman who is questonable.

Tubby
01-11-2007, 11:10 PM

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

Yes. Do you want to know why Tony Romo droped the snap?

Long stories and complicated mathematical equations aside, this is what happened:

Josh Brown telepathically communicated the words "dont mess up" to Tony Romo. Romo got paranoid because he didnt know it was Josh Brown telepathically communicating those words to him, and he was too distracted to hold onto the ball.

By the way, if Romo had held on, Hass wouldve just driven down the field and Brown wouldve kicked the game winner.

4pAc
01-11-2007, 11:11 PM

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

Long stories and complicated mathematical equations aside, this is what happened:

Josh Brown telepathically communicated the words "dont mess up" to Tony Romo. Romo got paranoid because he didnt know it was Josh Brown telepathically communicating those words to him, and he was too distracted to hold onto the ball.

By the way, if Romo had held on, Hass wouldve just driven down the field and Brown wouldve kicked the game winner.I have a feeling you guys will lose in the playoffs on a Josh Brown 20yd FG miss

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
01-11-2007, 11:14 PM

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

By the way, if Romo had held on, Hass wouldve just driven down the field and Brown wouldve kicked the game winner.I have a feeling you guys will lose in the playoffs on a Josh Brown 20yd FG miss

I have a feeling this will happen: Bears take the lead by 6 with 12 seconds left. Seattle returns the kick for a TD. Brown botches the extra point, but Seattle gets in FG range in overtime. Brown kicks it, and misses, and Hester returns it for a TD.

Tubby
01-11-2007, 11:16 PM

Hawks 9 Bears 7

Josh Brown, thats who.

I have a feeling this will happen: Bears take the lead by 6 with 12 seconds left. Seattle returns the kick for a TD. Brown botches the extra point, but Seattle gets in FG range in overtime. Brown kicks it, and misses, and Hester returns it for a TD.

Y'all can just hate on Josh Brown all you want, but when he kicks that game winner, I will go crazy on these boards (and probably get banned in the process)

Packman1957
01-11-2007, 11:52 PM
This is going to be a close one but I will go with the Bears, the Seahawks are just to inconsistent, and they won't be able to make any mistakes against the Bears defense. Still I think this one will be close, I don't see Rex Grossman doing that well either. Its going to be a defensive ball game, and the Bears should win but not by much. Maybe a field goal.

Bears 13
Seahawks 10

yodabear
01-12-2007, 12:03 AM
If Josh Brown makes a game winning field goal at all this postseason, I am somehow gonna get myself suspended from these boards.

The Fat Kid
01-12-2007, 12:17 AM
i'll say there will be about ten 3 and outs for each team. in the 4th quarter the bears get a safety on us and get up by two. then with 3 seconds left josh brown kicks the game winner from 57 yards away. seahawks win 3-2

toonsterwu
01-12-2007, 03:07 AM
I won't be surprised if Seattle wins. Any Bears fan that expects the early season blowout is dreaming. Very different teams in many respects.

But I think we can pull it out, because I think we can consistently run on them with Thomas Jones leading the way. The health of some players on D should cover for some passing issues we've had lately. I'd expect something real close, maybe 20-17ish.

sweetness34
01-12-2007, 03:27 AM
I'll say 24 - 13 Bears.

But the score is not indicitive of how close the teams play on Sunday.

bearsfan_51
01-12-2007, 02:55 PM
I won't be surprised if Seattle wins. Any Bears fan that expects the early season blowout is dreaming. Very different teams in many respects.

But I think we can pull it out, because I think we can consistently run on them with Thomas Jones leading the way. The health of some players on D should cover for some passing issues we've had lately. I'd expect something real close, maybe 20-17ish.
I don't think it's dreaming to think we can win by double digits. Hell the spread is set at 8.5 points.

You're always very conservative with the Bears Toony. No faith at all.

Pokeys
01-12-2007, 04:41 PM
Grossman can have a terrible game (Cardinal like) and the Bears will still win. The Seahawks are an awful team.

Bears 11-1 vs the NFC this season hello! And the one loss came in a game that meant next nothing.

danman253
01-12-2007, 04:46 PM
Grossman can have a terrible game (Cardinal like) and the Bears will still win. The Seahawks are an awful team.

Bears 11-1 vs the NFC this season hello! And the one loss came in a game that meant next nothing.So what does that make the cowboys? Super Awful?

Pokeys
01-12-2007, 04:47 PM

Bears 11-1 vs the NFC this season hello! And the one loss came in a game that meant next nothing.So what does that make the cowboys? Super Awful?

Well let me just say the outcome of that game was flukey esque. The Cowboys arent great but they are better than the Seahawks thats for sure.

danman253
01-12-2007, 04:49 PM

Well let me just say the outcome of that game was flukey esque. The Cowboys arent great but they are better than the Seahawks thats for sure.WHich is why you won. Wait...

Pokeys
01-12-2007, 04:52 PM

Well let me just say the outcome of that game was flukey esque. The Cowboys arent great but they are better than the Seahawks thats for sure.WHich is why you won. Wait...

flukey esque

danman253
01-12-2007, 04:53 PM

flukey esque

And if Seattle stops a kick return Seattle is in control of that game.

You lost, Seattle was the better team, quit bitchin.

thetedginnshow
01-12-2007, 07:15 PM
The Bears are currently the better team, but Seattle has luck on their side, if you believe in that sort of thing...

SuperMcGee
01-12-2007, 07:22 PM
The Bears are currently the better team, but Seattle has luck on their side, if you believe in that sort of thing...

I sure do, all the way to the Super Bowl

yodabear
01-13-2007, 12:01 AM
I bet a lot of people on here are cheering for the Seahawks to win and go to the super bowl and have Josh Brown kick a game winner, so my ass is grass......

bearsfan_51
01-13-2007, 12:10 AM
I bet a lot of people on here are cheering for the Seahawks to win and go to the super bowl and have Josh Brown kick a game winner, so my ass is grass......
It's ok yoda. You can be an honorary Bears fan for the weekend if you like. We have a really big heated bus. There's even a meat and cheese tray.

yodabear
01-13-2007, 12:11 AM
It's ok yoda. You can be an honorary Bears fan for the weekend if you like. We have a really big heated bus. There's even a meat and cheese tray.

Yes, I like meat. Lets go Bears.

Saints67
01-13-2007, 12:37 AM
I really really really want the Seahawks to WIN...

but i doubt they will.....yuck.

Modano
01-13-2007, 03:29 AM
flukey esque[/b][/u]

You lost, Seattle was the better team, quit bitchin.[/quote]

:roll:

Yes we lost, but Seattle wasn't the better team, you're BLIND if you don't admit that.
Your argument is pretty weak. It's not the same thing to stop a ko return than what happens to the cowboys. That was the most unpredictable thing that could have happened. The FG was like an extra point, and the holder drop the ball. How many times could you see this happen? 1 every 1.000.000 fgs? Not to mention the stupid play in which Glenn fumbled the ball for a safety.

Yes, the Cowboys lost, but they deserved to win. A lost is a lost, but saying that the Seahawks were the better team isn't true.

danman253
01-13-2007, 12:09 PM
flukey esque[/b][/u]

You lost, Seattle was the better team, quit bitchin.

:roll:

Yes we lost, but Seattle wasn't the better team, you're BLIND if you don't admit that.
Your argument is pretty weak. It's not the same thing to stop a ko return than what happens to the cowboys. That was the most unpredictable thing that could have happened. The FG was like an extra point, and the holder drop the ball. How many times could you see this happen? 1 every 1.000.000 fgs? Not to mention the stupid play in which Glenn fumbled the ball for a safety.

Yes, the Cowboys lost, but they deserved to win. A lost is a lost, but saying that the Seahawks were the better team isn't true.[/quote]

And you played lights out hte whole game right? If it weren't for a late td in the first half (thanks boulware), seattle holds you to no offensive tds the whole game.

Please shutup. Seattle won, they are better, be quiet. And Jennings FORCED the fumble, it wasn't just some freak play. Seattle showed up in the second half, and won the the game.