T Dennis Roland
FB Byron Storer
WR Paris Warren (waived/injured)
CB Alan Zemaitis

The following player was put on the reserve/suspended by commissioner list:

CB Torrie Cox

Caddy
09-01-2007, 07:06 PM
Surprise inclusions include DE Greg White, LB Leon Joe, OT Donald Penn (Not a great surprise) and DT Ryan Sims. Surprise cuts including Ellis Wyms, Alan Zemaitas (BUST) and Julian Jenkins.

Tampa 2 4 life
09-01-2007, 09:22 PM
So Haye and Peterson are the future UT rotation.

Beans
09-01-2007, 10:53 PM
RB Kenneth Darby- aw man. i liked him.
WR Mark Jones- who's our returner then?!
WR Paris Warren- this really sucks :(
CB Alan Zemaitis- whoa, suprise here

man we are ****** at cb

Chucky
09-01-2007, 10:57 PM
Im actually happy we held on to sims, but i wish we kept wyms and zeimatis as well, i thought zeimatis could be decent

Caddy
09-02-2007, 12:19 AM
RB Kenneth Darby- aw man. i liked him.
WR Mark Jones- who's our returner then?!
WR Paris Warren- this really sucks :(
CB Alan Zemaitis- whoa, suprise here

man we are ****** at cb

I assume Buchanon will take over for Jones and Pittman will continue as kickoff returner. In regards to Warren, he was waived/injured and if he clears waivers will revert to the Buccaneers IR list.

Chucky
09-02-2007, 12:30 AM
On another note, Quentin Moses and Donavon Darius were both cut today, and i hope the bucs can pick up both of them

Caddy
09-02-2007, 01:47 AM
On another note, Quentin Moses and Donavon Darius were both cut today, and i hope the bucs can pick up both of them

I don't know if we should necessarily pick them up, but we should definitely take a look.

etk
09-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Quentin Moses sucks. I've been saying it for a while, him getting cut is no fluke. Darius is not what we're looking for at SS either.

I'm really pissed that Wyms was cut. He must not have recovered from his injury. We desperately need a UT & CB in this year's draft, 2 positions I wanted to see us target earlier. We could've drafted Ray McDonald instead of Sabby & William *** instead of Greg Peterson. Two underrated prospects right there and we'd even have room to sign Darius since that's what some Bucs fans seem to desire.

zCaddyz
09-02-2007, 10:55 AM
i like greg peterson he was gettin in the backfield sure he didnt make some tackles but he was puttin presser on

Beans
09-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Quentin Moses sucks. I've been saying it for a while, him getting cut is no fluke. Darius is not what we're looking for at SS either.

I'm really pissed that Wyms was cut. He must not have recovered from his injury. We desperately need a UT & CB in this year's draft, 2 positions I wanted to see us target earlier. We could've drafted Ray McDonald instead of Sabby & William *** instead of Greg Peterson. Two underrated prospects right there and we'd even have room to sign Darius since that's what some Bucs fans seem to desire.

DO NOT DISS SABBY PISCATELLI HE IS THE FUTURE OF THE NFL

Canadian_kid16
09-02-2007, 05:44 PM
DO NOT DISS SABBY PISCATELLI HE IS THE FUTURE OF THE NFL

YOU TELL HIM BEANS!

but I'm really pissed Zemaitis was cut, I was expecting big things from him this year

etk
09-02-2007, 09:44 PM
Your blind love toward Sabby is amusing. He will be out of the league before I graduate High School.

Beans
09-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Your blind love toward Sabby is amusing. He will be out of the league before I graduate High School.

but his name is awesome :(

etk
09-02-2007, 09:56 PM
but his name is awesome :(

Piscitelllllllllli!

Caddy
09-03-2007, 12:29 AM

Aren't you in your last year of high school?

Caddy
09-03-2007, 12:41 AM
The Buccaneers acquired WR Taye Biddle and CB Anthony Madison off waivers from Carolina and Pittsburgh.

7 players have been added to the practice squad and include:
RB Kenneth Darby
TE Keith Heinrich
OT Dennis Roland
CB Marcus Hamilton
WR Chad Lucas
OG/C Enoka Lucas
FB Byron Storer

Tampa 2 4 life
09-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Slightly related, Who gets cut now that Trotter signed with us?

Caddy
09-03-2007, 04:27 PM
Slightly related, Who gets cut now that Trotter signed with us?

Ryan Nece?

etk
09-03-2007, 09:21 PM
Aren't you in your last year of high school?

Haha shhhh...I'm probably coming back for a 5th year of athletics so I'll rephrase it to "when I leave HS".