PDA

View Full Version : Mike Williams

Shere Khan
09-05-2007, 10:37 AM
How has he looked in the pre-season?

Do you see him making the team/contributing?

I know he is reunited with Lane Kiffin.

All I know about your WR's is that Porter's starting.

what else?

I'm thinking about either grabbing Mike, Zach Miller or Bo Scaife (Vince Young is really clicking with him)

doingthisinsteadofwork
09-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Mikes been doing well during the preseason.Cant say how much he will contribute.

locseti
09-05-2007, 10:23 PM
He's been tearing it up in the exhibition season but we dont know how much of the field he'll see, he's battling for the #3 spot with Travis Taylor and JLH

09-05-2007, 11:19 PM
as most of us predicted hes gonna be mainly used as a #3 WR who will be a huge red zone target with high potential later down the road

Shiver
09-05-2007, 11:23 PM
Mike Williams really wasn't that unproductive when he was in Mariucci's system as a rookie. He only had his issues with Martz, which makes sense considering he is a antithesis of a Martz WR. I really do not think he is a bust; he has a legitimate shot to turn it around under Kiffin.

TheMadLionsFan
09-06-2007, 02:18 PM
Mike Williams really wasn't that unproductive when he was in Mariucci's system as a rookie. He only had his issues with Martz, which makes sense considering he is a antithesis of a Martz WR. I really do not think he is a bust; he has a legitimate shot to turn it around under Kiffin.

yes he was......