PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of my $$$$ team?

Bucs4242
09-07-2007, 04:32 AM
12 team league. We start 2 QBs, 3 RB, 4 WR/TE, 1 kicker, 2 def

McNabb
Losman

S. Jackson
Cadillac
Norwood

Holt
Roy Williams
Galloway
Chambers

Rackers

Raiders
Rams

Bench: Harrington, Lendale WHite, Hester

Bucs4242
09-07-2007, 04:53 PM
bump;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

09-07-2007, 05:00 PM
your lacking a solid #2 RB and also at QB im not completely sold on jp losman jus yet

Bucs4242
09-07-2007, 05:20 PM
true thanks fo rthe responsem remember its a very competitive money league and there are 3 starting RB and 2 starting QB on every team so it was tough.

We had the 2nd overall pick and took Steven Jackson

With the 23rd pick we took McNabb. Maybe a little high, but he was the last of 1st wave QBs left because QBs went high for whatever reason, and the only RBs left to realistically choose from at this point were Ronnie Brown, Clinton Portis, Edgerin James and Cadillac. I thought QB was the better value. Then with the 3rd round pick (26th) we took Torry Holt. Still managed to get Cadillac next, and in the 5th round I thought Roy WIlliams was too good a value even though we almost took Jerious Norwood because of worries at RB. We still managed to get Norwood 20 picks later with our next selection.

Man_Of_Steel
09-07-2007, 05:20 PM
How many teams are in the league because your RB situation is just terrible.

09-07-2007, 05:24 PM
true thanks fo rthe responsem remember its a very competitive money league and there are 3 starting RB and 2 starting QB on every team so it was tough.

We had the 2nd overall pick and took Steven Jackson

With the 23rd pick we took McNabb. Maybe a little high, but he was the last of 1st wave QBs left because QBs went high for whatever reason, and the only RBs left to realistically choose from at this point were Ronnie Brown, Clinton Portis, Edgerin James and Cadillac. I thought QB was the better value. Then with the 3rd round pick (26th) we took Torry Holt. Still managed to get Cadillac next, and in the 5th round I thought Roy WIlliams was too good a value even though we almost took Jerious Norwood because of worries at RB. We still managed to get Norwood 20 picks later with our next selection.

ok it doesnt sound too bad then

RoyHall#1
09-07-2007, 05:40 PM

How hard is it to read the 1st line?

Bucs4242
09-07-2007, 05:41 PM

I think Cadillac will have a big year if his OL blocks for him. GUy has serious skills. The Bucs OL Im not so sure baout. We were one of the bottom 3 OL in the league last year. Things are looking good, we have 2 serious maulers at GUard that we drafted in the 2nd round this year and 1st round last year. A 2nd round RT that was drafted 2 yaears ago, amd we signed LT Luke Petitgout from NY. It should get better **crosses fingers**