PDA

View Full Version : Why I love TO.

D-Unit
09-07-2007, 11:31 PM
To All ESPN Fantasy Team Owners,

2007 is going to be a great year for me and the Dallas Cowboys.

I came into training camp in excellent shape, feeling good about our prospects for the season and proud to be part of the great Dallas Cowboys tradition.

I want to help your fantasy team win its league title and that means generating huge statistics. This year our offense is set up to make big plays. We worked hard during the preseason and we're going to connect on a lot of touchdowns. Coach and I are on the same page. He understands my role and how I can help us win.

So here is my pledge to all ESPN fantasy owners who draft me in 2007:

I will catch the ball.

I will score touchdowns.

I will have a great season.

Did you see the preseason game against Houston? One touch, one touchdown. That's how it's going to be all year long. I'm aiming for 100 catches, 1,500 yards and at least 20 touchdowns. With our quarterback passing the ball, this is entirely possible.

And speaking of my QB you might as well draft him too, because he's going to the Pro Bowl this year.

Put me on your team and you won't be disappointed. I am going to help you win your fantasy league this season.

Sincerely,

Terrell Owens, No. 81

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?id=3004850

Shiver
09-08-2007, 12:47 AM
Good, I have him on my local 'braggin rights team. TO and LDT = championship (I think anyways)

McBain
09-08-2007, 01:10 PM
No glenn, no spread TO will see double and triple coverage all year. Patrick Crayton is not a bad player... but he's not as good as glenn and he's fer sure not as fast.

Jughead10
09-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Oh so you don't love TO because he gave the finger to the other team after scoring a TD? I thought it might be because of that.

Sportsfan486
09-10-2007, 09:25 AM
I drafted him.. and.. 2 TDs.. first game.. ohhhh yeah! I hate that guy but love having him on my team!

eaglesalltheway
09-11-2007, 01:31 PM
He sure started his guarantee off right, but I hope he can't keep it up.

thule
09-14-2007, 03:41 PM
Oh so you don't love TO because he gave the finger to the other team after scoring a TD? I thought it might be because of that.

It was his pointer finger actually. Saying he was #1.

Eaglez.Fan
09-14-2007, 06:10 PM
Remind me again who had the most drops last season? :)

Paul
09-14-2007, 09:14 PM
Remind me again who had the most drops last season? :)

I'll tell you, after you tell me who led all WR in TD's last year.

703SKINS202
09-15-2007, 12:30 AM
keyshawn johnson

Green Bay Scat
09-15-2007, 12:42 AM
It was his pointer finger actually. Saying he was #1.

you wish, makes sense why he was pushed if he said im number one, insted of saying **** YOU!

LonghornsLegend
09-16-2007, 09:05 AM
LOL TO is a beast...and i just love how everyone said he would destroy our locker room and he wouldnt last here, yet we havent heard anything from him all year and he's happy and producing...

he's going to be a darrel green type player that plays at a high level for a long time, i think he has at least 2 more yrs after this to play at the same level he's playing at now

eaglesalltheway
09-16-2007, 09:21 AM
LOL TO is a beast...and i just love how everyone said he would destroy our locker room and he wouldnt last here, yet we havent heard anything from him all year and he's happy and producing...

he's going to be a darrel green type player that plays at a high level for a long time, i think he has at least 2 more yrs after this to play at the same level he's playing at now

He is a beast and he is one of the best WRs in the NFL, but if the Cowboys do poorly (which I doubt they will) or don't get him the ball enough, you will start to see signs of it and then it is over. But for now he is happy, it seems, and the Cowboys have nothing to worry about in that area.

skinzzfan25
09-16-2007, 10:12 AM

Comparing Terrel Owens to Darrell Green, is probably the sickest thing I've ever heard.

You disgraced the man.

LonghornsLegend
09-16-2007, 10:20 AM
Comparing Terrel Owens to Darrell Green, is probably the sickest thing I've ever heard.

You disgraced the man.

ya your right its not as if TO has a remote chance to make the HOF, what am i thinking...I guess i thought he was as good as brandon lloyd or something

and even still, the point is both players playing at a high level of competitiveness at their age, green was still the fastest man in the league his last yr and in great shape, TO is playing like he's a 28 yr old wr and i dont see him slowing down any time soon...so YES in terms of that, they can be compared...

He is a beast and he is one of the best WRs in the NFL, but if the Cowboys do poorly (which I doubt they will) or don't get him the ball enough, you will start to see signs of it and then it is over. But for now he is happy, it seems, and the Cowboys have nothing to worry about in that area.

Hey I agree completely, those are the things i still cant stand about TO...in the first half when he doesnt get the ball he's just walking around lifeless, when we start losing he looks pissed and has no energy, then all of a sudden he scores and decides to wake up, do his celebrations and etc...but i guess thats just what you get with him, I really wish he could keep his head in the game all game not just after he scores but thats just wishful thinking

703SKINS202
09-16-2007, 11:52 AM
haha no, dont compare that headcase to one of the classiest players of all time, in any aspect

ya your right its not as if TO has a remote chance to make the HOF, what am i thinking...I guess i thought he was as good as brandon lloyd or something

and even still, the point is both players playing at a high level of competitiveness at their age, green was still the fastest man in the league his last yr and in great shape, TO is playing like he's a 28 yr old wr and i dont see him slowing down any time soon...so YES in terms of that, they can be compared...

Hey I agree completely, those are the things i still cant stand about TO...in the first half when he doesnt get the ball he's just walking around lifeless, when we start losing he looks pissed and has no energy, then all of a sudden he scores and decides to wake up, do his celebrations and etc...but i guess thats just what you get with him, I really wish he could keep his head in the game all game not just after he scores but thats just wishful thinking

eaglesalltheway
09-16-2007, 03:44 PM
If he could play with a high level of energy all the time, he most likely would be the #1 WR in the NFL. I agree on the Darrell Green, one of the best men to ever play the game. Certainly a great player but an even better man.