PDA

View Full Version : Predictions

Watchman
09-08-2007, 07:47 PM
Anyone have a prediction for week 1?

I'm going to say 24-10 Seattle.

I think it is close or maybe even tied at the half. In the 2nd half Seattle just runs the ball down the Bucs throat's. I hope I'm wrong, but I see this being another bad year for the Bucs, and probably Gruden's last with the team (though that isn't much of a tragedy if this year is like last year).

zCaddyz
09-08-2007, 10:11 PM
21-17 Seahawks

Caddy will have a good game 110 yards 2 TDs
I hope i hope gaines gets a sack

But our d will get ran at in the end hopefully ruud cant step up to the haterz

yodabear
09-08-2007, 10:13 PM
U guys are gonna dominate the Seahawks tomorrow, right?

Chucky
09-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Im thinking 24-17 Seahawks

Caddy gets two TD's, Stovall is our leading reciever, Garcia is okay, Gaines shows flashes and gets 1.5 sacks, and helps cause one turnover but is very poor against the run

etk
09-08-2007, 11:59 PM
Seahawks 20
Bucs 13

Seahawks pound Alexander on our undersized D early and often. We abandon the run early on the road as per usual and go to the air, where we have moderate success against a weak Hawks pass D. Galloway has a deep TD pass but other than we have stalled drives that lead to field goals with a couple frustrating turnovers. Petitgout has 8 false starts contributing to the stalling of drives.

The first of many...

etk
09-09-2007, 12:00 AM
21-17 Seahawks

Caddy will have a good game 110 yards 2 TDs
I hope i hope gaines gets a sack

But our d will get ran at in the end hopefully ruud cant step up to the haterz

Not against Walter Jones...no chance.

yodabear
09-09-2007, 12:20 AM
Buccaneers 38
Seahawks 17

C'mon guys have confidence. GO GARCIA!!!!!!!!

Caddy
09-09-2007, 12:23 AM
I'm thinking something in the vicinity of 31-17 Seahawks, but a Buc win would sure be nice. I agree with etk that Gaines will have a tough night against one of the best OT's in the game, but I am optimistic about Caddy and the O-Line.

etk
09-09-2007, 12:25 AM
I'm thinking something in the vicinity of 31-17 Seahawks, but a Buc win would sure be nice. I agree with etk that Gaines will have a tough night against one of the best OT's in the game, but I am optimistic about Caddy and the O-Line.

They have very athletic linebackers. Our best bet would be to run down their throats and attack Babineaux and their safeties. Take some chances down the field.

Caddy
09-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Buccaneers 38
Seahawks 17

C'mon guys have confidence. GO GARCIA!!!!!!!!

There is confidence, and there is ignorance.

etk
09-09-2007, 12:29 AM

Blind optimism. Same thing. We won't win this game, not on the road. Sorry yoda.

yodabear
09-09-2007, 12:31 AM
Blind optimism. Same thing. We won't win this game, not on the road. Sorry yoda.

Don't stop believin'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! C'mon guys.

yodabear
09-09-2007, 12:32 AM

Optimism, not ignorance........ignorance is saying the Seahawks are a good team.

Caddy
09-09-2007, 12:33 AM
They have very athletic linebackers. Our best bet would be to run down their throats and attack Babineaux and their safeties. Take some chances down the field.

Whatever Gruden gameplans for Caddy, I hope that it works because I don't really trust Garcia and our lackluster wide receivers.

etk
09-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Optimism, not ignorance........ignorance is saying the Seahawks are a good team.

They aren't a good team. The Bucs are just worse...

Caddy
09-09-2007, 12:34 AM

I like to think of myself as an optimist, but I am also a realist.

yodabear
09-09-2007, 12:34 AM
I like to think of myself as an optimist, but I am also a realist.

I'm a realist, I think the Bucs have a shot.

17-13 Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caddy
09-09-2007, 12:37 AM
I'm a realist, I think the Bucs have a shot.

17-13 Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you are right Yoda, I really do.

yodabear
09-09-2007, 12:41 AM

Yoda is always right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

etk
09-09-2007, 12:43 AM

I don't really care, I'm neutral. If we win this week I'll care about next week.

yodabear
09-09-2007, 12:44 AM
I don't really care, I'm neutral. If we win this week I'll care about next week.

U HAVE TO CARE! Who wants to see the ******* Seajawks in the playoffs again? St. Louis, San Fran, and Arizona are much funner to watch.

Tubby
09-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Yoda is always right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you are right about some things coughmysigquotecough.

Anyway, y'all are underestimating the hawks defense. I'd say something along the lines of 31-7 would be right.

yodabear
09-09-2007, 12:46 AM

Anyway, y'all are underestimating the hawks defense. I'd say something along the lines of 31-7 would be right.

Who the hell said that? They don't know anything about football!!!!!!!

Caddy
09-09-2007, 01:52 AM

31-7? Negative.

Tampa 2 4 life
09-09-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm gonna go the underdog and choose the Bucs. The seahawks already had a bad run D and their top DT is beat up. Caddy and Pittman are just gonna smash the ball all game

Watchman
09-09-2007, 10:44 AM
If the game was in Tampa I'd be a little more optimistic, but the Bucs just don't travel to the West Coast very well (with the exception of the SB). I have more confidence in Garcia that I did Simms, but I don't think there is enough talent at WR, and while I'm optimistic about the changes to the o-line that will take time to come together. And, of course, I don't think the Bucs D can handle Seattle's running game.

I'll be pulling for them like mad though. Unfortunately I won't get to watch the game until tonight on the old DVR. Today is my son's 5th birthday (3rd time it has fallen on opening day, including the day he was born), and he's one of the few things that trumps a Bucs game.

zCaddyz
09-09-2007, 11:12 AM
I had a dream that M-80 will return back to his rookie year and have 130 rev wit 3 td's.....................like i said it was a dream

Watchman
09-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Different season, but same story. Ineffective offense, stupid penalties, and turnovers. Seattle was playing in a higher gear.

etk
09-10-2007, 07:13 PM
Different season, but same story. Ineffective offense, stupid penalties, and turnovers. Seattle was playing in a higher gear.

I disagree on our offense. Garcia moved the ball around very well and we would've been right in the thick of it had he not been injured.

Watchman
09-13-2007, 12:47 PM
I disagree on our offense. Garcia moved the ball around very well and we would've been right in the thick of it had he not been injured.

I honestly don't think that would have been the case, but to each their own. Garcia moved the O well in the 1st quarter, but they never go into the end zone. Stupid penalties on special teams killed some great punt returns. I think D. Joseph killed a drive all by himself with a couple of back to back penalties. There were times when the QBs had all day to throw and didn't. I believe after Galloway there just isn't the talent to consistently get separation.

I have been a Gruden supporter, but I'm quickly approaching the conclusion that it is time for him to go.

etk
09-13-2007, 01:55 PM
I have been a Gruden supporter, but I'm quickly approaching the conclusion that it is time for him to go.

There's very little for anyone to argue about there. His offensive schemes and playcalling have been frustrating (to say the least) for the past 2 years. He's drafted very poorly as well. It's hard to believe it's the same Gruden that ran down the sidelines as we romped to a Super Bowl.