PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 - Bucs at Seahawks - Gameday Thread

Tampa 2 4 life
09-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Lets have all game discussion here.

Canadian_kid16
09-09-2007, 03:04 PM
ZOMG I can actually watch this game! I'm so excited to actually see a Bucs game on TV

Canadian_kid16
09-09-2007, 03:31 PM
w00t, nice start by the Bucs...defense doin well and we got 3

zCaddyz
09-09-2007, 04:00 PM
6-0 bucs jermiane wit the sack

Tampa 2 4 life
09-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Man, Our O-Line is playing great.

Chucky
09-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Good job by the defence to hold them to a field goal there

Caddy
09-09-2007, 04:28 PM
56 yard punt return.. Ouch

Caddy
09-09-2007, 04:28 PM
Seattle TD.. Even more Ouch.

Caddy
09-09-2007, 04:39 PM
Nice 20 yarder by Caddy to finish the quarter

etk
09-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Tanard had a ban open field miss on Alexander but he looks good other than that. Barrett made a couple tough tackles in traffic on Alexander. I'm pretty happy with our new starters so far. Will Allen sucks as per usual. Didn't even bother to hold back Alexander on 1st & 1, just giving him the touchdown. So glad he's not starting anymore...

Tampa 2 4 life
09-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Injuries just cost us the game.

etk
09-09-2007, 05:53 PM
Sabby with 2 awful plays on ST. First a BIB then tipping the ball into the endzone. Then Will Allen, my 2nd least favorite player on the team gives up a TD to Morris. McCown sucks by the way. Holds on to the ball longer than Simms, only he doesn't even have nearly as good of an arm.

Sorry guys, but we could be in for a 3-13 type season if Garcia & Simms aren't able to play. Losing Caddy only compounds the problems. Bring on the draft!

Tampa 2 4 life
09-09-2007, 06:09 PM
Sabby with 2 awful plays on ST. First a BIB then tipping the ball into the endzone. Then Will Allen, my 2nd least favorite player on the team gives up a TD to Morris. McCown sucks by the way. Holds on to the ball longer than Simms, only he doesn't even have nearly as good of an arm.

Sorry guys, but we could be in for a 3-13 type season if Garcia & Simms aren't able to play. Losing Caddy only compounds the problems. Bring on the draft!

I wouldn't base the whole season on this one game. In Sabby's defense, that ball took a weird bounce and he couldn't change his arm motion. Garcia should probably stayed out the rest of the game so he doesn't get a concussion, and Caddy at worst has a couple of severely bruised ribs, I don't think he was hurting enough for that to be a break. Why did we even have Will Allen in their at the time, why not Tanard Jackson?

We also have a lot of positives from this game, O-Line is fantastic, but Davin Joseph needs to work on not giving up a lot of penalties, Our defense is way faster than it was last year, and Galloway had a few nice deepballs before Garcia got hurt.

etk
09-09-2007, 06:13 PM
I wouldn't base the whole season on this one game. In Sabby's defense, that ball took a weird bounce and he couldn't change his arm motion. Garcia should probably stayed out the rest of the game so he doesn't get a concussion, and Caddy at worst has a couple of severely bruised ribs, I don't think he was hurting enough for that to be a break. Why did we even have Will Allen in their at the time, why not Tanard Jackson?

We also have a lot of positives from this game, O-Line is fantastic, but Davin Joseph needs to work on not giving up a lot of penalties, Our defense is way faster than it was last year, and Galloway had a few nice deepballs before Garcia got hurt.

The OLine is great. We have all day to pass and I fully believe we would've stayed in the game if Garcia didn't get hurt. Why was Allen in the game? Beats me, but I assume it was because Kelly got hurt so Tanard moved to nickelback with Buchanon starting. Our coaches must have Allen slightly behind Tanard on the depth chart so the move makes sense, but he shouldn't see the field IMO.

zCaddyz
09-09-2007, 06:27 PM
i hope its not going to be another long season

Caddy
09-10-2007, 04:06 AM
I think we all knew the Seahawks were going to be tough anyway. They are generally regarded as a relatively good NFC team. This year is all about development for the Buccanners and even though we only put up 6 points, there are a lot of positive things to build on for the future.