PDA

View Full Version : Michael Turner

SuperKevin
09-09-2007, 05:39 PM
How hard do you think the Chargers should try to convince him to stay and continue being the backup RB? I'm torn. After seeing a game like today's I think the Chargers should just pay him starting RB money and keep him happy. But most of the time I feel they need to deal him while they can still get something great for him so the Chargers can improve their WRs or ILBs.

What do you think they Chargers need to do with Turner?

JK17
09-09-2007, 05:40 PM
How hard do you think the Chargers should try to convince him to stay and continue being the backup RB? I'm torn. After seeing a game like today's I think the Chargers should just pay him starting RB money and keep him happy. But most of the time I feel they need to deal him while they can still get something great for him so the Chargers can improve their WRs or ILBs.

What do you think they Chargers need to do with Turner?

We really can't afford to keep him, as great of an option as he is for us. Think about all the contracts that will be running up in a couple years, there's just not enough room. We'll have to find someone else.

SuperKevin
09-09-2007, 05:42 PM
We really can't afford to keep him, as great of an option as he is for us. Think about all the contracts that will be running up in a couple years, there's just not enough room. We'll have to find someone else.

Understandable. I just hate to see him come back in a year or two with another team

SuperKevin
09-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Do you think Dallas would be interested in giving up their late 1st rounder for Turner?

JK17
09-09-2007, 06:01 PM
Do you think Dallas would be interested in giving up their late 1st rounder for Turner?

I think the ship sailed on trading for Turner....I wouldn't be opposed to that scenario, but with where we are now, I think it helps us a lot more to have him on the roster.