PDA

View Full Version : Time to make fun of Harrington.

Addict
09-10-2007, 11:14 AM
Joey Harrington is Atlanta's starting QB and we all know that it's gonna be a disaster. In fact, it already WAS a disaster this past week.

So I thought it's time to have a good laugh at 'Ole Joe

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/msnbc/Components/Photos/070810/070810_harrington_vmed_8p.widec.jpg
harrington saying: I'm gonna hit that defender right in the face!

http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2007/75557828DP008_ATLANTA_FALCO_20070909102339_gallery _600.jpg
joey, five minutes later: 'that mean defender caught the pass I threw at his face :('
dude next to him: 'don't worry sweethart, I know you can hit the hole hard ;)'

LionSmack
09-10-2007, 01:08 PM
When was it ever not time to make fun of him

Addict
09-10-2007, 01:20 PM
When was it ever not time to make fun of him

well before he was our QB, and last year he wasn't the starter but a stop-gap solution. Now it's official.

Xiomera
09-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Joey should retire from professional football and become a pianist. http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif

smittyjs
09-10-2007, 08:40 PM
I'm surprised Joey haven't became Emo for all the Lions fans LOL

d34ng3l021
09-11-2007, 04:59 PM
I hate you guys.

Shiver
09-12-2007, 10:53 AM
Yeah, seriously not cool.

TacticaLion
09-12-2007, 11:11 AM
I actually respect him... a lot... and want him to do well.

I just wonder how he could've been in Detroit without Bly and with Mike Martz and a real offense.

Iamcanadian
09-13-2007, 09:52 AM

I just wonder how he could've been in Detroit without Bly and with Mike Martz and a real offense.

The same as he was in Miami and Atlanta, a useless piece of sh-t. He got beat out in Miami by the great Cleo Lemon and will lead Atlanta to a possible 0-16 record. He is what he is, a bust!!!

Brothgar
09-13-2007, 09:42 PM
I think Joey has played under every great QB coach except for Weiss. He hit Martz, Paterno, (Saban wasn't that great but still decent), Marriucci.

Turtlepower
09-13-2007, 09:46 PM
At least Jeff George isn't starting?

LionSmack
09-14-2007, 08:53 AM

He had the chance to find out, but went crying down to Miami instead.

Addict
09-14-2007, 08:59 AM
He had the chance to find out, but went crying down to Miami instead.

yeah, never bothered to actually EARN that big fat paycheck.

TacticaLion
09-14-2007, 04:16 PM
I think Joey has played under every great QB coach except for Weiss. He hit Martz, Paterno, (Saban wasn't that great but still decent), Marriucci.

Martz? When did he play for Martz? You said "every" and named only 4 coaches (one he didn't play under). I don't think your post supports your statement.

The same as he was in Miami and Atlanta, a useless piece of sh-t. He got beat out in Miami by the great Cleo Lemon and will lead Atlanta to a possible 0-16 record. He is what he is, a bust!!!Saying what he was after his term of torture in Detroit isn't the same as wondering how he could've been somewhere else before it happened. Playing QB has a mental side, and he lost that a while ago.

He had the chance to find out, but went crying down to Miami instead.I don't blame him. Everyone, including some/most of his big name teammates, turned on him. It just wasn't a good situation for him.

bearsfan_51
09-14-2007, 04:18 PM
The same as he was in Miami and Atlanta, a useless piece of sh-t. He got beat out in Miami by the great Cleo Lemon and will lead Atlanta to a possible 0-16 record. He is what he is, a bust!!!
Calling him a piece of **** seems a bit harsh. He couldn't control where he was drafted and unlike guys like Lawrence Phillips or Ryan Leaf he doesn't come off as a massive jerk.

TacticaLion
09-14-2007, 04:23 PM
Calling him a piece of **** seems a bit harsh. He couldn't control where he was drafted and unlike guys like Lawrence Phillips or Ryan Leaf he doesn't come off as a massive jerk.I agree (again).

That's twice. Ouch. I'll stop, I promise.

Addict
09-15-2007, 05:06 AM
I agree (again).

That's twice. Ouch. I'll stop, I promise.

He's right. I hate to admit it, but that usually wrong bears fan is right. I hate it when he's right because it means I can't be right anymore. DAMMIT!

And I join you in your movement to stop it.

TacticaLion
09-15-2007, 06:12 AM
He's right. I hate to admit it, but that usually wrong bears fan is right. I hate it when he's right because it means I can't be right anymore. DAMMIT!

And I join you in your movement to stop it.
HA! Good. There's two of us now.

No more of this nonsense.

Addict
09-15-2007, 11:03 AM
HA! Good. There's two of us now.

No more of this nonsense.

not only is it nonsense, it's... unethical.