PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs waive Medlok, sign Rayner

T-RICH49
09-10-2007, 12:49 PM
according to rotoworld the Chiefs waived Justin Medlok and signed Dave Rayner.Thought?I thought it was only a matter of time before something happened

bored of education
09-10-2007, 01:10 PM
What a waist of a draft pick

COULD'VE Picked Any of the Following:
Michael Coe CB
Williams *** CB
Mason Crosby K !!!
David Irons CB
Adam Koets T
Kasey Studdard G

then Drafted instead of Herb

Courtney Brown CB
Chris Denman T

GOSH

Don Vito
09-10-2007, 01:12 PM
Yea I was gonna say I thought you took him over Crosby. Why the hell did that happen?

bored of education
09-10-2007, 01:32 PM
Herm Edwards.

BPhilb
09-10-2007, 03:17 PM
I wouldn't give up on the guy yet. He's kicked 2 field goals now in the NFL. The first miss Sunday was brutal, but he's still a young guy with a good track record. I assume he will end up on the practice squad and will get a chance to redeem himself later in the year.

Addict
09-10-2007, 03:18 PM
isn't that a bit quick? Sure he messed up but it's his first NFL game...

oh and also: LOL @ Medlock over Crosby.

bored of education
09-10-2007, 03:39 PM
But I don't like the move CUTTING him if it happened.

villagewarrior
09-12-2007, 07:37 AM
I told everyone not to panic about Tynes after the playoff game, and what did they do? They went out and drafted a damn kicker. First of all, you don't draft kickers! Secondly, Tynes had proven to be a reliable kicker for us. The only good news now is that Tynes is kicking well for the Giants, so we oughta be able to get a 7th round pick for him in the draft next year.

Splat
09-12-2007, 03:03 PM
isn't that a bit quick? Sure he messed up but it's his first NFL game...

He had a bad pre season as well they will put him on the PS.

diabsoule
09-12-2007, 03:06 PM
I didn't think the Chiefs drafted well at all this year.

bored of education
09-12-2007, 03:49 PM
I like the Bowe pick(I thought it would be ironic if they picked Alan Branch after the episode with Krumrie) , and Tank Tyler. McBride might be good, but I wasn't keen on him since I dunno what pos. he'd play DE or DT or both.

2nd Round I wasn't thinking McBride was even on the radar for the Chiefs. I was leaning towards a few people. McCauley, Usama Young, Marten even Ryan Kalil or Ryan Harris.

I think KC had their eyes set on Eric Wright..I know Herm liked him alot.

and from their I'm still ehh about some picks.

Splat
09-12-2007, 04:14 PM
I didn't think the Chiefs drafted well at all this year.

I thought Tank and D-Bo were good picks Kobly Smith RB could end up being a steal in the 5th round. I do think they should have went OL on the first day but other then that it was a good draft.