PDA

View Full Version : Whos got the best hands?

Dawg4L21
09-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Im sick and tired of watching all my Browns WR's drop balls so Im asking you guys who do you think has some of the best hands in college football that may be available for our 2nd round pick?

SuperKevin
09-10-2007, 06:22 PM
An underrated WR with good hands, especially on deep routes is Todd Blythe from Iowa State. 2 poor seasons by his QB Bret meyer have seemed to push his stock down and he could be a steal in Day 2. he has good size and leaping ability for a 6'5" WR

fischbowl
09-10-2007, 06:43 PM
An underrated WR with good hands, especially on deep routes is Todd Blythe from Iowa State. 2 poor seasons by his QB Bret meyer have seemed to push his stock down and he could be a steal in Day 2. he has good size and leaping ability for a 6'5" WR

Not to mention he's been injury riddled as well.

Green Bay Scat
09-11-2007, 02:06 AM
Well considering no one cares about Vandy, Earl Bennett does not drop passes. hes going to set records this year for the SEC and has been a stud ever since he stepped on the field. I think hes first round talent, but people here never do, Think Travis Wilson cept everything that comes at him he catches.

d34ng3l021
09-11-2007, 02:15 AM
Calvin Johnson

fenikz
09-11-2007, 02:18 AM
Well considering no one cares about Vandy, Earl Bennett does not drop passes. hes going to set records this year for the SEC and has been a stud ever since he stepped on the field. I think hes first round talent, but people here never do, Think Travis Wilson cept everything that comes at him he catches.

thats who i was thinking of, the man catches every thing, but i doubt he falls to the 2nd now