PDA

View Full Version : Harry Douglas

Dawg4L21
09-11-2007, 10:57 AM
I know hes got great speed and big play ability but how are his hands and do you guys think he would be a good pick in the 2nd round (specifically for my Browns) We need speed and WR help bad and Douglas could help both

SuperKevin
09-11-2007, 12:39 PM
I know hes got great speed and big play ability but how are his hands and do you guys think he would be a good pick in the 2nd round (specifically for my Browns) We need speed and WR help bad and Douglas could help both

I think Douglas is a very similar player to former Ravens first round pick Mark Clayton. Both are short but incredible route runners with strong hands in traffic. i think Douglas deserves to be a mid second round pick at this point

Dawg4L21
09-11-2007, 01:58 PM
nice just where I'd like to have him thanks man

etk
09-11-2007, 09:25 PM
He's a productive playmaker and one of the fastest receivers in the nation. Very explosive in and out of cuts but he also has good field awareness in finding seams and breaking away from defenders. I'd compare him to Santana Moss with more consistency as a receiver but less ability to make people miss and break tackles.

SuperKevin
09-11-2007, 09:39 PM
He's a productive playmaker and one of the fastest receivers in the nation. Very explosive in and out of cuts but he also has good field awareness in finding seams and breaking away from defenders. I'd compare him to Santana Moss with more consistency as a receiver but less ability to make people miss and break tackles.

I don't think he's as quick as Santana Moss. Thats why I compare him to Mark Clayton