PDA

View Full Version : It's official

dcarey20
09-11-2007, 06:42 PM
I am part of the KBC. Watching Steve McNair last night was unbearable. It was the most frustrated I have been in a long, long time. Maybe ever. McNair does nothing to further the progress of the offense. His arm is shot. I thought that maybe he still had some of his accuracy left, but it looks like even that is gone after last night. Boller brings so much more to the table, and was about as clutch as he could have been against the Bengals. It was great to see that outstanding out route to D Mason on 4th down last night. I know McNair couldn't have done that.

I've been supporting McNair through and through, trying to think logically, but last night made me want to punch a hole in my wall.

I was wrong, the Boller supporters were right...

Start Boller!

Ravens1991
09-11-2007, 06:43 PM
You do realize his groin injury affected his mechanics, not letting him plant as he would usually do leading to his passes that were thrown.

dcarey20
09-11-2007, 06:50 PM
I could really care less. He made some ridiculous decisions. The fumbles were outrageous, at times he was getting hit and he was holding the ball out. His arm strength is GONE, done, and it completely hampers what we can do, as I said. Did you notice how the Bengals were attacking us with those 10 yard out routes to Housh and Chad? They can do that because of Carson's arm. We will never be able to do it with McNair, and I can't hide that fact anymore. Kyle comes in, and what does Billick call? A 12 yard out to Derrick Mason, which he rocketed like it was nothing. McNair can't do that. And it's not just the arm strength. It's the accuracy as well. His accuracy was terrible, and it wasn't all because of his groin.

America
09-11-2007, 06:51 PM
I'm not a McNair fan, but yeah he had injured his groin early, and he did suck it up big time, but just watching Boller, everything was wrong with his mechanics, he'd throw off his back off he'd force balls, etc. He did have a good pass on 4th down and then that pass to Heap(******** call by the way). I do not trust either of our QBs.

Ravens1991
09-11-2007, 06:52 PM
If you have a injured leg it could affect your mechanics and then affects your accuracy

SeanTaylorRIP
09-11-2007, 06:56 PM
Please dude McNair is a soldier toughest QB in the league, he is amazing for even being able to complete a single pass with the beating he takes with the horrendous pass protection, give Kyle Boller 2 games and he will be out for the year with an injury, you give no credit to McNair for standing in the pocket and taking licks time and time again because of pass blocking. We all know Boller blows, saying he's better than McNair is like saying Clarence Moore is Randy Moss. Boller is terribly inaccurate, fumbles like Ladell Betts, and his pocket mechanics would have any former QB crying themselves to sleep. He needs serious mental work, he has panic attacks in the pocket and is as erratic as a tickle me elmo. Boller is the worst QB in the league when pressured so I really hope Boller gets the start and implodes like he will to shut up all the McNair haters. Did he have awful turnovers sure, but so did a handful of other players who are usually accountable, the McNair hate here is disgusting, but I am just the objective Redskins fan I guess. He is a class act and still a good player wayy better than Boller, also the fact that he is the offensive equivalent to Ray Lewis in terms of team influence must not be overlooked.

Ravens1991
09-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Plus he is our offensive leader.

bmoreravens5289
09-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Well see how Boller does when he starts against the Jets cause thats what looks like will happen right now...dont know if McNair will heal in time

Ravens1991
09-11-2007, 07:08 PM
were did you hear that Boller may start?

bmoreravens5289
09-11-2007, 07:13 PM
Its not official but I think he will start or at least get substantial play time because I dont think McNair will be fully recovered.....just a hunch

Troj2man
09-11-2007, 07:40 PM
Mcnair needs to take a seat and get healthy. You could see Mcnair was in pain from the start of the game. We have to roll with Kyle until Mcnair is healthy. I think he'll step up and play good ball until Mcnair gets back. He can't be much worse than Mcnair was Monday night.

Yung Flippa
09-11-2007, 08:01 PM
That throw by Kyle saved the game, BUT the refs had to steal from us.

EdReedUnstoppable
09-12-2007, 12:37 AM
Welcome to the right side of the argument DC.

niel89
09-13-2007, 04:10 AM
Mcnair needs to take a seat and get healthy. You could see Mcnair was in pain from the start of the game. We have to roll with Kyle until Mcnair is healthy. I think he'll step up and play good ball until Mcnair gets back. He can't be much worse than Mcnair was Monday night.

i actually hope boller starts. let him go in and play because he is good back up. then once McNair gets healed up fully, get our offensive leader back out there. it would not be good to let McNair go in and get more injured.

Green Bay Scat
09-13-2007, 04:18 AM
But if u know u arent helping the team get out, which it was obvious he couldnt do much, I hope that he relized that and stepped down. A lot of people dont want to leave, but if its for the best for the team, then do it

jkpigskin
09-13-2007, 11:59 PM
its official, im not a fan of any of our QB's

Turtlepower
09-14-2007, 12:27 AM
its official, im not a fan of any of our QB's

You can have Troy Smith throwing quick slants or 60 yard bombs...

BigDawg819
09-14-2007, 12:26 PM
I am part of the KBC. Watching Steve McNair last night was unbearable. It was the most frustrated I have been in a long, long time. Maybe ever. McNair does nothing to further the progress of the offense. His arm is shot. I thought that maybe he still had some of his accuracy left, but it looks like even that is gone after last night. Boller brings so much more to the table, and was about as clutch as he could have been against the Bengals. It was great to see that outstanding out route to D Mason on 4th down last night. I know McNair couldn't have done that.

I've been supporting McNair through and through, trying to think logically, but last night made me want to punch a hole in my wall.

I was wrong, the Boller supporters were right...

Start Boller!

Doesn't feel better to finally be right? Welcome to the Dark Side my friend! :D

trkaline
09-14-2007, 12:39 PM
Only thing I gotta say was, for all the bs during that game,Boller completed a td to Todd Heap to have it taken from him. Then he throws a nice pass but Heap drops it, we could have won in OT the way Carson Palmer looked and Kyle had something to prove. All im saying....

Ravens1991
09-14-2007, 02:00 PM
Hey bigdawg in your neg rep you said he isnt the offensive leader, if McNair isnt then who is?

BigDawg819
09-14-2007, 02:03 PM
Hey bigdawg in your neg rep you said he isnt the offensive leader, if McNair isnt then who is?

Sadly we don't have one. No one on that side of the ball steps up and tries to rally the troops. That is until Kyle came in to the Game on Monday. Kyle is the only semblance of a leader on that side, and maybe Mason.

trkaline
09-14-2007, 02:09 PM
I think McNair can still do the job once he gets healthy again. After that performance he'll have to, the pass rush was crazy what were the lineman doing? Week 3
sunday will be different....

Ravens1991
09-14-2007, 02:10 PM
McNair does that IMO last year in Clevland and against SD he brought us victories in tight games.

BigDawg819
09-14-2007, 02:12 PM
McNair does that IMO last year in Clevland and against SD he brought us victories in tight games.

Well you're living in the past. Last year is done and over with and has no bearing on this year.

Ravens1991
09-14-2007, 02:56 PM
OK and McNair was injured this game so he wouldnt have had his best performance.