PDA

View Full Version : Armanti Edwards and Dexter jackson

Geomar
09-13-2007, 04:12 PM
Armanti to me looks like he plays like pat white and dexter jackson plays like desean jackson what do u think. who do u think they are similar too it doesnt matter if the playe is in college or in nfl.

Also do u think Armanti Edwards can do what steve mcnair did be a division 2 player and be drafted in thefirst round

bored of education
09-13-2007, 04:14 PM

McNair is alot more stout, better arm, and was more NFL prepared at that point than Edwards ever could be.

SuperKevin
09-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Armanti to me looks like he plays like pat white and dexter jackson plays like desean jackson what do u think. who do u think they are similar too it doesnt matter if the playe is in college or in nfl.

Also do u think Armanti Edwards can do what steve mcnair did be a division 2 player and be drafted in thefirst round

Armanti Edwards has virtually no chance of being drafted in the 1st day let alone the 1st round. He's smaller than most WRs in the league.

Dexter Jackson could be worth a gamble in the late rounds as a Dante Hall kind of impact return man

Geomar
09-13-2007, 04:28 PM
but think about it edwards is on a true sophmore now and look at how good he is personally i would have to say in three years this guy is gonna impress a lot of scouts thanks to that michigan game i think from now on we need to look more into division 2 prospects look at marques colston he was a huge surprise and i think their is gonna be another surprise division 2 rookie this year which is going to be jacoby jones from the texans.

dexter jackson is a senior but i seriously think he is gonna be a 5th round pick this year and is gonna be a big division 2 rookie just like marques colston.

SeanTaylorRIP
09-13-2007, 04:31 PM
but think about it edwards is on a true sophmore now and look at how good he is personally i would have to say in three years this guy is gonna impress a lot of scouts thanks to that michigan game i think from now on we need to look more into division 2 prospects look at marques colston he was a huge surprise and i think their is gonna be another surprise division 2 rookie this year which is going to be jacoby jones from the texans.

dexter jackson is a senior but i seriously think he is gonna be a 5th round pick this year and is gonna be a big division 2 rookie just like marques colston.

Neither Edwards or Colston ever played D2.

Geomar
09-13-2007, 04:39 PM
ghettosermon im sorry but marques colston played for hofstra thats D2 i know they are not calling it D2 any more but he played d2

how can u say edwards never played d2 when he is just a sophmore right now and last year he was the satrter and played.

so ur wrong both of them did play D2

Geomar
09-13-2007, 04:41 PM
come to think about it edwards is only six feet i thought he was six two and he is 175 pounds. to me he looks a little bigger than listed

Geomar
09-13-2007, 04:43 PM
jackson is five ten 180.

SuperKevin
09-13-2007, 04:45 PM
ghettosermon im sorry but marques colston played for hofstra thats D2 i know they are not calling it D2 any more but he played d2

how can u say edwards never played d2 when he is just a sophmore right now and last year he was the satrter and played.

No they played D1-AA. D2 is a completelt different division ******

Geomar
09-13-2007, 04:49 PM
that is what i meant

Green Bay Scat
09-13-2007, 04:49 PM
No they played D1-AA. D2 is a completelt different division ******

and knowing is half the battle!

GI JOE the real american HERO!

Geomar
09-13-2007, 04:50 PM
i like ur shutdown corner sig hey is he a senior this year.

Geomar
09-13-2007, 04:51 PM
and knowing is half the battle!

GI JOE the real american HERO!

thats funny

SuperKevin
09-13-2007, 04:52 PM
i like ur shutdown corner sig hey is he a senior this year.

Yeah he is

Geomar
09-13-2007, 05:02 PM
i seriously think he can be this years darrell revis what i mean by that is he is gonna zoom up the draft boards i expect him to be a first rounder.

Geomar
09-13-2007, 05:04 PM
who thinks kyle wright can have a carson palmer type of season.
i think wright is gonna surprsie people thsi year that spark i saw from him in that oklahoma game was pretty amazing.

Geomar
09-13-2007, 05:12 PM
if you like learning about high school football players i'll tell u one who is just a junior ive seen him play he is good kinda looks like a steve slaton type of player he plays for coral glades high school in Florida.

Tim Donald
Junior
5"10' 160
he has pure speed he is only 16 turning 17 pretty soon.
ive seen him play he has played three games thsi year his team is 2 and 1 in his last game he had a rush for a touchdown that was 50 yards and the other was a 99 yard touchdown run.
it looks like he can run a 4.3 very elusive likes to bounce to the outside sometimes runs inside.

SeanTaylorRIP
09-13-2007, 05:29 PM

Dog your gonna come up strong at me like that and be completely wrong, cmon man, I know my D2 ball and Hofstra and Appie surely aren't so sorry, and now you are just posting random crap. Like forreal stop posting who is gonna be the next Carson Palmer, Darrell Revis, and the 16 year old who's gonna be the next Steve Slaton, and how 2 appie players are the next Steve McNair and Desean Jackson, there are never repeats and you are just being outlandish with your comparisons, there's a difference between being bold, and saying something for attention

P-L
09-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Dexter Jackson is a legit prospect in my mind. Armanti Edwards, not so much...

BX
09-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Armanti Edwards would struggle to make it in Canada.

joercky
09-13-2007, 11:33 PM
Lets not forget this is the Michigan D who he played so well against and they just got creamed by Oklahoma. Edwards still threw 2 picks in the Michigan game.

soybean
09-14-2007, 09:14 AM
Lets not forget this is the Michigan D who he played so well against and they just got creamed by Oklahoma. Edwards still threw 2 picks in the Michigan game.

really? really?

Travis 24
09-14-2007, 10:10 PM
Edwards is also 19 years old, and a sophomore...give him 2 more years and we'll see.

09-14-2007, 10:42 PM
i dont know if armanti edwards will even be drafted but as for dexter jackson he would look like a solid early 2nd day pick rite now

BaLLiN
09-15-2007, 09:37 AM
Didn't Armanti Edwards have 1,000 rush and 1,000 pass as a true freshman last year?

draftguru151
09-15-2007, 10:08 AM
Ballin you know his name is Cory Boyd right?

BaLLiN
09-15-2007, 12:18 PM
wow thanks, i havent been on this in awhile and last time i used it i got this sig from someone, never noticed it was wrong. Thanks for telling me

Green Bay Scat
09-15-2007, 03:21 PM
reminds me of the Antonio Cormartie guy lol