PDA

View Full Version : Small School Prospect on the rise

CARDIAC CAT 7
09-14-2007, 10:33 AM
Jayson Foster , QB/RB/WR/KR/HOLDER , out of Georgia Southern , clearly is someone who just loves to play football. His size isnt that big but he looks like he could get bigger , listed as 5'9" , 165 lbs. .Was just reading some article and his name was in it so I searched him and he had an impressive resume. He started at QB his first two season, last season lined up at wideout and saw time as a RB, this season is played QB. Hes one of the best small school kick returners looks very elusive, granted his speed is not as fast as it looks because he doesnt play Division 1-A or what ever the stupid new names are. Most likely not going to be a First Day Pick, but definently looks like a small school sleeper. Found this on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR7gvbo9X-0

bored of education
09-14-2007, 10:59 AM
I'm making it a Priority to find film and info on the following:

Brian Witherspoon

I also have seen Brad Listori from UMASS play a coupel times, I wanna see him a few more times. Kid is solid

YAYareaRB
09-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Jayson Foster , QB/RB/WR/KR/HOLDER , out of Georgia Southern , clearly is someone who just loves to play football. His size isnt that big but he looks like he could get bigger , listed as 5'9" , 165 lbs. .Was just reading some article and his name was in it so I searched him and he had an impressive resume. He started at QB his first two season, last season lined up at wideout and saw time as a RB, this season is played QB. Hes one of the best small school kick returners looks very elusive, granted his speed is not as fast as it looks because he doesnt play Division 1-A or what ever the stupid new names are. Most likely not going to be a First Day Pick, but definently looks like a small school sleeper. Found this on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR7gvbo9X-0

He's definitely got some speed on him. I like his versatility.. I just wish he was a little bigger.

P-L
09-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Yeah, his future isn't at QB or RB. He might be someone to take a late round waiver on at WR or KR though.