PDA

View Full Version : TYE HILL injured

BTRams66
09-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Oh no. Now we are in for a hard season. Hill is definitely out this week and I believe for the following week as well. He just can't be risked especially with broken bones in his back and ribcage. This does leave us with 3 corners Bartell, Walls and Wade. Apparently Vinnett will be called up from the Practice Squad and a TE, DE or RB will be cut to make room.

Pisa is looking more and more like he is out which I actually think could be good as Draft will man his spot and to me Pisa is a bit overrated.

On the brighter side Drew Bennett will make his first regular season appearance.

nfrillman
09-14-2007, 09:02 PM
Well crap. At least this is coming against the 49ers who are relatively weak at WR. This could have been very bad if it were a Cardinals game.

Green Bay Scat
09-14-2007, 09:07 PM
it said hill is out 4-6 weeks on NFL.com

BTRams66
09-15-2007, 04:22 AM
Linehan thinks 2 weeks at the least. But the way he is coaching and Greg Olson is calling plays I ain't taking their comments all that seriously.

The playcalling against Carolina was so bad the coaches lost us that game not just the players.

NGSeiler
09-15-2007, 09:07 AM
Now that they've factored Hill's broken ribs into the equation, they are in fact saying 4-6 weeks.

When it rains, it pours.