How can u find a bright side?

HoopsDemon12
09-17-2007, 08:09 PM
How can u find a bright side?

your not the bills

yodabear
09-17-2007, 08:20 PM
your not the bills

Yeah, woopie doo, we are the second best 0-2 team, is that supposed to make me happy? We fought in training camp, our RB is mucha pisseda, our receivers carry the ball like a loaf of bread, our blockers can't block, our secondary can't cover, out front seven can't tackle, our defense plain sucks, we can't score a TD in the red zone. When an even keeled guy gets so pissed and ends his press conference early, its bad.

Tom_23
09-17-2007, 11:47 PM
Yeah, woopie doo, we are the second best 0-2 team, is that supposed to make me happy? We fought in training camp, our RB is mucha pisseda, our receivers carry the ball like a loaf of bread, our blockers can't block, our secondary can't cover, out front seven can't tackle, our defense plain sucks, we can't score a TD in the red zone. When an even keeled guy gets so pissed and ends his press conference early, its bad.

well the part where our 5th round draft pick played at a high level consistently at a position where we have struggled at drafting and been consistently soft for years. I find that to be a bright spot

yodabear
09-17-2007, 11:50 PM
well the part where our 5th round draft pick played at a high level consistently at a position where we have struggled at drafting and been consistently soft for years. I find that to be a bright spot

Can u get his jersey anywhere, my last name is Ryan.

HoopsDemon12
09-17-2007, 11:59 PM

You guys have a lot more talent and are a bigger market team.. you have an easier time rebuilding.. we dont