PDA

View Full Version : 0-2 teams

yodabear
09-18-2007, 09:29 AM
Which 0-2 team has the best chance at the playoffs?

Here are my thoughts. Buffalo, Miami, Kansas City, Atlanta and Oakland are options cuz I didn't wanna make them feel left out. The Jets play in the much, much, much stronger AFC, so I think they are out. The Giants defense is pitiful, there giving up 40 points a game and people are already looking for Coughlin's head. They are out. The Eagles play in the NFC East, much stronger than the NFC south and west, so Eagles are a no go. Which brings me to the Saints and Rams. No homer here, no one in the west is has been impressive. Arizona choked in week 1 and beat Seattle in week 2, who are the real Cardinals? Seattle had an unimpressive win against the Bucs and lost to the Cards. The 49ers made an impressive comeback against the Cards in week 1 and even Niners fans think they tried to give the Rams a W on Sunday, but the Rams didn't want it. However, look at the NFC south, there are 2 1-1 teams and 2 0-2 teams. So IMO, the team with the best chance to make the playoffs from 0-2 are the Saints cuz the Rams have the Niners who are 2-0. Saints beat the Titans next week on MNF, they are right back in it, especially if Carolina and Tampa Bay both lose. Geez, the NFC south doesn't look too good right now. BTW, everyone thinks the NFC North is the worst division, notice one of the divisions with a 0-2 team.

BTW, pretend the Buccaneers are the Falcons......

Man_Of_Steel
09-18-2007, 09:38 AM
I voted for New Orleans based on the fact they are the best team as well their division is very weak.

bearsfan_51
09-18-2007, 10:16 AM
In this order...

1)Philly
2)St. Louis
3)New Orleans

Everyone else either has no chance, or a very small chance.

Number 10
09-18-2007, 10:37 AM
Still not ready to give up on New Orleans or St. Louis. They have way too much talent on the offensive side of the ball to keep losing.

yodabear
09-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Still not ready to give up on New Orleans or St. Louis. They have way too much talent on the offensive side of the ball to keep losing.

But they have a lack of talent on the defensive side of the ball.

draftguru151
09-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Bucs aren't 0-2.

yodabear
09-18-2007, 10:39 AM
Bucs aren't 0-2.

I know, pretend they are, I put them instead of the Falcons, whos gonna pick them tho.

Number 10
09-18-2007, 10:41 AM
But they have a lack of talent on the defensive side of the ball.

Saints did well with little talent on that side last year and the Rams at least have a few notable players on defense. With their running game, they should be able to keep their defense off the field for the majority of the game.

Splat
09-18-2007, 10:43 AM
Not the Chiefs.

Average OT LB
09-18-2007, 11:33 AM
its gotta be either the eagles or the saints.. eagles under reid are what? like 7-11 in weeks 1 and 2 and somethin like 70 - 40 fthe rest of the way.. not exact stats but gives a good picture.. i voted the saints because the cowboys look pretty good and i dont feel the NFC south is very good at all..

bsaza2358
09-18-2007, 12:10 PM
I think all of these teams are in a hole. You have to look at schedule, personnel, and coaching here. With the tough teams in the AFC, NFC teams will have an easier go at it. I like New Orleans and Philly to make it back. I'm not sure how possible this will be. Neither team has looked very good offensively.

RyanLeaf#1
09-18-2007, 12:27 PM
I think the Oakland Raiders. I think they win their next 2 games and go into the bye week at 2-2. Then come out and play alot better. I know their schedule is hard, but its just something about them.

Finsfan79
09-18-2007, 12:37 PM
an nfc team as the nfc isnt as good as the AFC

Geo
09-18-2007, 01:28 PM
I can very well see the Rams leaving Tampa this Sunday with an 0-3 record. I wasn't too hot about them as a playoff team this year anyways, I said when Linehan was hired that the team would go back to the playoffs after three draft classes and they're one year away from that happening.

21ST
09-18-2007, 01:31 PM
I picked the rams cause Stephen Jackson is such a freakin beast

Shiver
09-18-2007, 01:34 PM
I picked New Orleans, but I don't think they'll make the playoffs either. I think Tennessee will beat them next week.

The Dynasty
09-18-2007, 02:01 PM
I picked the eagles because of McNabb and Westbrook. I just wonder if the Saints lost there spark.

Green Bay Scat
09-18-2007, 02:02 PM
why isnt there 'none of the above' answer?

yodabear
09-18-2007, 02:07 PM
why isnt there 'none of the above' answer?

Cuz it says who has the best chance.

Green Bay Scat
09-18-2007, 02:09 PM
Cuz it says who has the best chance.

maybe i think no one has a chance? but id pick St. Louis

Twiddler
09-18-2007, 02:14 PM
I think that New Orleans and St. Louis have the ability to make the playoffs but I have the feeling that the Eagles are toast. Well, I think they'll fall just short of the playoffs but nonetheless, not in it. Between New Orleans and St. Louis I think that New Orleans have the better chance as they are just playing terrible, where St. Louis is sucking and has lost Pace.

diabsoule
09-18-2007, 02:25 PM
I voted for Philly. While they are 0-2 they have lost two close games and have been very competitive. New Orleans hasn't and I don't think they will be this year unless something drastic happens. We have gotten blown out in both games which is not a good sign.

BrownsTown
09-18-2007, 02:29 PM
New Orleans would have to get in as a wild card. Tampa is winning that division. Book it. The last place finisher always wins it the next year in that division.

St. Louis is in too competitive a division.

Once McNabb gets healthy, I think the Eagles will be good. I said them.

yodabear
09-18-2007, 02:48 PM
This is a very close race.

SuperMcGee
09-18-2007, 02:56 PM
I gotta Billieve

...in the Eagles

MaxV
09-18-2007, 03:06 PM
I voted for the Saints. They have an ability to go on a big winning streak.

ninerfan
09-18-2007, 05:38 PM
dont rate the Rams so Philly

Bills2083
09-18-2007, 06:04 PM
There's no way in hell that the Bills are making it.

I thought that the Saints have the best chance, and then the Rams. What's going on with the rams? Is it their defense?

Crazy_Chris
09-19-2007, 02:24 AM
I voted for the eagles. Both them and the Rams are pretty much the only teams with a good chance still.

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
09-19-2007, 10:24 AM
I picked New Orleans, but I don't think they'll make the playoffs either. I think Tennessee will beat them next week.

I shudder at what that Titans OL will do to the Saints run D.

Smooth Criminal
09-19-2007, 02:15 PM
Im gonna say the Eagles. They have alot of talent on both side of the ball and should be able to rebound from this, even though they lost 2 games they probably should have won.

EvilMonkey
09-19-2007, 03:45 PM
i like the eagles, their defense hasnt been great but if they pick up a little bit and the offense improves (mainly i'm talking about mcnabb getting back into form, which it looks like hes on his way to doing), i think they are the best team in the group.

nfrillman
09-19-2007, 03:46 PM
I picked the rams cause Stephen Jackson is such a freakin beast

Yes, and if you watched the game you would see that he is especially beastly at picking up blitzes. That moron hasn't picked up a blitz all freakin season. He is also beasting it up with his 3 yards per carry, some of that is the line, but some of that is Jackson dancing.

yodabear
09-19-2007, 04:48 PM
There's no way in hell that the Bills are making it.

I thought that the Saints have the best chance, and then the Rams. What's going on with the rams? Is it their defense?

No, defense is part of it. However, the biggest blow was the Pace injury, so our offensve line is pitiful, and I am shocked Bulger came out alive on Sunday.

RyanLeaf#1
09-30-2007, 11:27 PM
I think the Oakland Raiders. I think they win their next 2 games and go into the bye week at 2-2. Then come out and play alot better. I know their schedule is hard, but its just something about them.

Well this prediction has been right on so far.

BrownsTown
09-30-2007, 11:31 PM
Yes, and if you watched the game you would see that he is especially beastly at picking up blitzes. That moron hasn't picked up a blitz all freakin season. He is also beasting it up with his 3 yards per carry, some of that is the line, but some of that is Jackson dancing.

And another part of that is Marc Bulger sucking enough **** to satisfy Britney Spears.

diabsoule
10-01-2007, 12:00 AM
I think everybody underestimated the power of Chucky, including myself.

portermvp84
10-02-2007, 10:13 AM
I'm so shocked that the saints can't get anything going this year. it doesn't help that Duce is out for the season. They need some sort of spark.