PDA

View Full Version : Michigan vs. PSU Wager

NittanyLion2k7
09-19-2007, 01:24 PM
This thread is for anyone who wants to take my wager. Do not discuss the game in here as that will probably provoke arguements and get this thread locked.

Here is the wager as stated in my own words :

I, Nittanylion2k7 hereby welcome all challengers to accept my wager on the outcome of the Michigan Vs. PSU 2007 game. The game will be played on Saturday, 9/22 at Ann Arbor Michigan.

Upon the victory of Penn State, the challenger(s) to my wager will cease to post on all NFLDC.com forums until the last game of the college football season is played. This last game is of course the National Championship game, to be held in January.

Upon the victory of Michigan, I will accept the penalty for the wager and cease to post on all NFLDC.com forums until the completion of the National Championship game in January.

Suspension for myself will be enforced by moderator Patroits-Lions.

If you do accept, please state in a post : "I hereby accept Nittanylion2k7's wager on the condition of Michigan's victory."

Post Script Notes :

-I don't care if your suspension is enforced if you lose the wager. You can come back here and post in shame. I will not request Pats-Lions to enforce the suspension of anyone who takes my wager. The shame of losing and then coming back is more satisfaction to me then you actually leaving.
-I don't want anyone to take the Penn State side. This is my own personal wager to all Michigan fans who believe they will win and have the confidence in their team.
-This offer stands until Midnight of Friday 9/21. I have to make a cut off point at sometime and I think Midnight before gameday is long enough for anyone to consider this and to see which QB is starting, etc.
-Neither team has to cover the spread to be considered the victor. As long as the team wins by at least 1 point, then that is considered the condition of victory in my wager.
-My wager stands regardless of whoever starts at QB for Michigan. I don't care if it's Chad Henne or Ryan Mallett.

Best of luck to those who accept, and enjoy the game to those of you who just want to see the outcome.

Michigan
09-19-2007, 03:07 PM
I'll decide once i get Henne's injury report. If he's playing, I'm taking this wager.

Sniper
09-19-2007, 03:10 PM
I'll decide once i get Henne's injury report. If he's playing, I'm taking this wager.

I don't know man, it's not looking good. That brace he was rocking was MASSIVE!

NittanyLion2k7
09-20-2007, 12:28 AM
IF no one accepts by Friday Midnight, I'm extending the offer till gametime. Henne or not, wager stands on my part.

Windy
09-20-2007, 12:34 AM
I hereby accept all bets and all monetary issues due to the international global events of all the sporting athletics worldwide.

DeathbyStat
09-20-2007, 08:46 AM
I'm a Penn state season ticket holder and would bet my life that Michigan wins this football game...but i'm not buying in to the wager

OhioState
09-20-2007, 04:31 PM
screw it if none of you michigan fans are man enough i'll do it. i'm a michigan hater but i think they've got it.

"I hereby accept Nittanylion2k7's wager on the condition of Michigan's victory."

gstock05
09-20-2007, 04:41 PM
This is stupid. Who cares if you're posting or not?

Anyway, this is a dangerous game for PSU seeing that the highest team ranked they've played as far as sagarin rankings go was Notre Dame at around 112. Of any top ranked teams, PSU has faced the worst competition so far.

Xiomera
09-20-2007, 04:51 PM
That is hardly worth betting over. Your absence would go unnoticed by nearly everyone on this site. I have been here forever, and I hardly ever see you post anymore.

duckseason
09-20-2007, 05:16 PM
Goodbye everybody
See you in January.

NittanyLion2k7
09-21-2007, 12:33 AM
screw it if none of you michigan fans are man enough i'll do it. i'm a michigan hater but i think they've got it.

"I hereby accept Nittanylion2k7's wager on the condition of Michigan's victory."

The only man in this entire forum.

Oh is Xena still around? Didn't even notice.

LonghornsLegend
09-21-2007, 12:40 AM
these bets are pointless...oooo u stop posting, wheres the excitement in that? how about you man up and say who you think will win whether or not its your team, and live with it afterwards...who gives a damn about not posting for the entire year

Turtlepower
09-21-2007, 12:41 AM
Does anyone really care about either teams enough to make the wager. One is overrated and the other one sucks. =D

And all manly bets involve a punch to the face.

NittanyLion2k7
09-21-2007, 12:47 AM
Does anyone really care about either teams enough to make the wager. One is overrated and the other one sucks. =D

And all manly bets involve a punch to the face.

If you people don't care then don't post in this topic. Ironic how nobody cares yet everyone is here posting their 2 cents. Get the **** outta here then.

Turtlepower
09-21-2007, 12:48 AM
If you people don't care then don't post in this topic. Ironic how nobody cares yet everyone is here posting their 2 cents. Get the **** outta here then.

I just like to see you PMS. =D

NittanyLion2k7
09-21-2007, 12:51 AM
I just like to see you PMS. =D

Don't troll please. If you don't have anything to contribute, don't post.

Turtlepower
09-21-2007, 12:56 AM

Here are my two cents...

I think that Penn State has a very good team this year, but was not prepared well enough for the game. Playing Florida International, Buffalo, and Notre Dame in the non-conference schedule is probably worse than playing against their second-team in a scrimmage. I see Michigan rolling after an impressive performance (yes, against Notre Dame) and having strong momentum. It will be a close game and depend on the maturity of Ryan Mallet, but even though I originally had Penn State to win this game, I currently believe it will be Michigan. I don't have enough faith in either team to wager a bet, but I also don't care enough about either team as well. I see very sloppy play by both teams, but if it is a push, I will give the nod to the team with momentum and that is Michigan.

My two cents brought to you by Turtlepower. =D

Green Bay Scat
09-21-2007, 01:53 AM
Here are my two cents...

I think that Penn State has a very good team this year, but was not prepared well enough for the game. Playing Florida International, Buffalo, and Notre Dame in the non-conference schedule is probably worse than playing against their second-team in a scrimmage. I see Michigan rolling after an impressive performance (yes, against Notre Dame) and having strong momentum. It will be a close game and depend on the maturity of Ryan Mallet, but even though I originally had Penn State to win this game, I currently believe it will be Michigan. I don't have enough faith in either team to wager a bet, but I also don't care enough about either team as well. I see very sloppy play by both teams, but if it is a push, I will give the nod to the team with momentum and that is Michigan.

My two cents brought to you by Turtlepower. =D

those are two cents id keep there buddy

slightlyaraiderfan
09-21-2007, 02:53 AM
snuff accepts your wager NittanyLion2k7.

Sniper
09-21-2007, 06:47 AM

Haha that quote coming from Nit is too much......:):):)

NittanyLion2k7
09-21-2007, 01:40 PM
Haha that quote coming from Nit is too much......:):):)

The biggest troll of all.

P.S. who is Snuff? Please clearly state your username and in the form of you accepting my wager. No nicknames, and don't try to accept on someone else's behalf.

Sniper
09-21-2007, 02:39 PM
The biggest troll of all.

P.S. who is Snuff? Please clearly state your username and in the form of you accepting my wager. No nicknames, and don't try to accept on someone else's behalf.

Oh yeah I'm a troll :rolleyes: Big time. I'm not the one who goes around LOLZ PENN STATE IS SO AMAZING LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JUSTIN KING I WANNA BLOW YOU HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY VALLEY IS SO SUPER DUPER Coming from a nobody like you, I think I'll live.

Lou Holtzshhhhhhhhh just gave PSU his patented pep talk. Others to receive his pep talk? Michigan vs. Oregon, and Nebraska vs. USC. Not a good sign.

jayceheathman
09-21-2007, 02:50 PM

Whats the point of anyone of us betting now that one person has gone along with it?

NittanyLion2k7
09-21-2007, 11:41 PM
For each additional person that accepts, If I lose I will add an additional 2 months onto my suspension.

NittanyLion2k7
09-22-2007, 12:53 AM
Oh yeah I'm a troll :rolleyes: Big time. I'm not the one who goes around LOLZ PENN STATE IS SO AMAZING LIKE OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JUSTIN KING I WANNA BLOW YOU HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYY VALLEY IS SO SUPER DUPER Coming from a nobody like you, I think I'll live.

Lou Holtzshhhhhhhhh just gave PSU his patented pep talk. Others to receive his pep talk? Michigan vs. Oregon, and Nebraska vs. USC. Not a good sign.

Look at when you joined. 8 months ago. Look at when I joined. That's right, back in the heyday. Back in the beginning. I'm the catalog. You're the just the same song.

ironman4579
09-22-2007, 02:19 PM
Looks like people already know, but Henne's out.

RyanLeaf#1
09-22-2007, 05:47 PM
See you in January Nitany

draftguru151
09-22-2007, 05:49 PM
I believe the word is, PWNED.

Turtlepower

Hahaha. =D

LonghornsLegend

LMFAO(10 char)

BrownsTown
09-22-2007, 05:54 PM
Damn, I took the same bet with him for the OSU game. I wanted to be the one to make him leave! :(

Guess it's off now.

Turtlepower
09-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Damn, I took the same bet with him for the OSU game. I wanted to be the one to make him leave! :(

Guess it's off now.

Maybe if you win that bet he'll be gone for the NBA season.

wiscbadgerfootball
09-22-2007, 06:28 PM
hallelujah!

HoopsDemon12
09-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Like we lost to Michigan.. didn think it would happen...

see ya Nittany

Vikes99ej
09-22-2007, 06:38 PM
Who accepted the wager?

Turtlepower
09-22-2007, 06:42 PM

He did. + Rep. =D

Tampa 2 4 life
09-22-2007, 06:46 PM
PWNT - Owned. Usage: "Nittany just got F****** PWNT"

LionSmack
09-22-2007, 07:54 PM
Look at when you joined. 8 months ago. Look at when I joined. That's right, back in the heyday. Back in the beginning. I'm the catalog. You're the just the same song.

You looked dumb enough BEFORE the game. Now... you'll be lucky if people still aren't ragging you when you return in January.

soybean
09-22-2007, 08:16 PM
i really don't know why nittany took the bet in the first place. 9 consectutive losses? that's horrible. i know people are passionate about their team but sometimes you just gotta realize that it's a very good possibility that your team can lose.

ps. here's hopin michigan fnishes the season without any more losses and a big win against ohio state.

DChess
09-22-2007, 08:22 PM
what a douche

Sniper
09-22-2007, 09:36 PM
It's great to be a Michigan Wolverine! Bye bye Nitski

BrownsTown
09-22-2007, 09:50 PM
He did. + Rep. =D

I agree, everyone rep this guy. He deserves it for manning up and getting rid of Nittany. And he's not even a Michigan fan. That takes guts.

ImBrotherMatthew
09-24-2007, 11:23 PM
you guys seem kinda dumb for raggin on a dude, so he ran his mouth, stuffs over lets move on...we all run our mouths. now lets move on.

RyanLeaf#1
09-25-2007, 06:37 AM
you guys seem kinda dumb for raggin on a dude, so he ran his mouth, stuffs over lets move on...we all run our mouths. now lets move on.

Obviously you have never been in a conversation with Nittany. Im not sittin here "raggin" on noone. But if people are, then good for them. Because all he did was run his mouth and believe me if PSU would have won that game he would still be running his mouth.