PDA

View Full Version : 2007 HS Players that didn't qualify

Sniper
09-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Don't know if this has been posted yet, but Rivals has a list of all the players that didn't qualify that committed to a school for last year.....

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?SID=880&CID=701823

Some of those fellas aren't too bright in the SEC.....

RyanLeaf#1
09-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Damn Oregon State recruits some idiots.

Green Bay Scat
09-20-2007, 01:48 PM
P.T. Gates RB, 5-11, 195 Colorado Plans to enroll in Jan.

lol i knew that one awhile ago, him and his boy Earl Wilson did nothing but get high, im surprised he'll be even at Colorado, however, he is incredable as a RB

hes also a JC player, so its not just HS players

good to know Jess Beets at Kentucky be doin his thing tho. how did he look against Louisville? shouldve been the RG (#73)

ironman4579
09-20-2007, 01:58 PM
Damn Oregon State recruits some idiots.

Oregon State blew everyone away, but Auburn isn't too great either with 10.

Sniper
09-20-2007, 02:13 PM
Oregon State blew everyone away, but Auburn isn't too great either with 10.

Shockingly, the SEC had the most players who didn't qualify :rolleyes:

ironman4579
09-20-2007, 02:15 PM
Shockingly, the SEC had the most players who didn't qualify :rolleyes:

Seriously, 44 players from the SEC? That's crazy. Nice to see the Big 10 with 4.

Nitschke-Hawk
09-20-2007, 02:27 PM
Check out Andre Jones from Texas. Graduated in December but didn't qualify for Texas, that doesn't make sense. Unless he cheated or something.

steelernation77
09-20-2007, 02:33 PM
Ha, I played against Fabian Brown and he's ineligible for Iowa State. Not surprising, DM Roosevelt has tons of idiots on their team.

Hargrave Military Academy must have some pretty good football teams, they'd probably be a lot of fun to watch.

Sniper
09-20-2007, 02:43 PM
Check out Andre Jones from Texas. Graduated in December but didn't qualify for Texas, that doesn't make sense. Unless he cheated or something.

Maybe he was missing some core classes, GPA sucked I don't know.

Green Bay Scat
09-20-2007, 02:48 PM
Maybe he was missing some core classes, GPA sucked I don't know.

maybe he didnt pass the SAT or whatever there called now

jared
09-20-2007, 02:54 PM
EVERYBODY qualified for Miami though....you bet.

someone447
09-20-2007, 03:12 PM

He got arrested, it may be a mistake on rivals part. He went to a rival high school of mine and worked with the same trainer I worked with. He was just 2 years younger than me. He was looking at getting some PT as a true freshman, but he got arrested for armed robbery over the summer. He insists it was a case of mistaken identity, when I first heard what happened I couldn't believe it. His HS has a history of people getting in trouble, but everyone always said how great of a guy he was. So I don't really know what to believe.

V. Young
09-20-2007, 05:36 PM
Myles wade went to my school central catholic..and well he comitted to oregon but doesnt say what he is doing, just shows a dash..anyone know what that might mean?

duckseason
09-20-2007, 06:02 PM
You guys see why our run defense is struggling so badly right now? Both Wade and Fili were projected to get extensive PT this year. Losing just one of them would have been rough.

Myles wade went to my school central catholic..and well he comitted to oregon but doesnt say what he is doing, just shows a dash..anyone know what that might mean?
What motivated you to move from beautiful Oregon down to scummy LA?

Last I heard, Wade was going to attend and play for JC Arizona Western and he still intends to play for Oregon. And Bellotti said he still wants him. Man was I pissed when I heard he'd be ineligible this year. We're not like SC where our roster is just littered with 5 star recruits. We really needed him to step in and fill the gaping hole in our defense left by Ngata's departure.

BigJohn98
09-20-2007, 06:14 PM
LMAO, a player named Mike Hunt didn't qualify. Just say that name to yourself.

Sniper
09-20-2007, 06:36 PM
LMAO, a player named Mike Hunt didn't qualify. Just say that name to yourself.

HS Draft you owe like 46 picks

Green Bay Scat
09-20-2007, 06:53 PM
You guys see why our run defense is struggling so badly right now? Both Wade and Fili were projected to get extensive PT this year. Losing just one of them would have been rough.

What motivated you to move from beautiful Oregon down to scummy LA?

Last I heard, Wade was going to attend and play for JC Arizona Western and he still intends to play for Oregon. And Bellotti said he still wants him. Man was I pissed when I heard he'd be ineligible this year. We're not like SC where our roster is just littered with 5 star recruits. We really needed him to step in and fill the gaping hole in our defense left by Ngata's departure.

we have a player from there and he said the coaches are dicks....lol

iowatreat54
09-20-2007, 07:27 PM
Some of those fellas aren't too bright in the SEC.....

yea...but they have speed...

Sniper
09-20-2007, 08:24 PM
yea...but they have speed...

And for those the NFL isn't an option for, that speed will come through big time in burger flipping.

RyanLeaf#1
09-20-2007, 08:43 PM
And for those the NFL isn't an option for, that speed will come through big time in burger flipping.

Or maybe they can help O.J. robbing sports memorbilia stores so he doesnt get caught next time.

Sniper
09-20-2007, 08:45 PM
Or maybe they can help O.J. robbing sports memorbilia stores so he doesnt get caught next time.

They'll be sure to run really fast though....then get caught after standing there for 45 minutes trying to read the big red sign that says "EXIT".

RyanLeaf#1
09-20-2007, 08:48 PM
They'll be sure to run really fast though....then get caught after standing there for 45 minutes trying to read the big red sign that says "EXIT".

HAHAHAHAHA.

V. Young
09-20-2007, 09:11 PM
I dont live in L.A. anymore I was born there. Now I live in portland. and have season tickets to the duck games. simi isnt there either now. I really hope wade gets back here and starts next year!

SuperKevin
09-20-2007, 09:44 PM
Whats a greyshirt?

HoopsDemon12
09-20-2007, 11:13 PM
Dwight Jones not qualifiying is huge for me.. i thgouth he was gonna be a great player

MikeIsGood
09-20-2007, 11:33 PM
Oregon State's players aren't all a bunch of DNQ's. Most of them are "Delaying enrollment" which could be greyshirting. For example, you can't tell me that Marcus Perry (4.6 GPA, 1670 SAT) did not qualify.

B10 in the house. Actually, not really. And that's a good thing.

Sniper
09-21-2007, 06:49 AM
Oregon State's players aren't all a bunch of DNQ's. Most of them are "Delaying enrollment" which could be greyshirting. For example, you can't tell me that Marcus Perry (4.6 GPA, 1670 SAT) did not qualify.

B10 in the house. Actually, not really. And that's a good thing.

Ok, but what's the SEC's excuse? 40 yard dash 101 wasn't a class for them, they actually have to learn to read. How dare those High schools throw in trick classes like reading and writing? ;)