PDA

View Full Version : Team Sweden kicked our ass

Addict
09-23-2007, 06:04 PM
I know there's already the gameday thread, but losing to a team wearing IKEA sponsored shirts needs it's own ranting thread.

Where the hell was our O-line? What the HELL happened to our DBacks, plus this game took out both Sims and Johnson! AAAARGH

Bootland27
09-23-2007, 06:24 PM
I know there's already the gameday thread, but losing to a team wearing IKEA sponsored shirts needs it's own ranting thread.

Where the hell was our O-line? What the HELL happened to our DBacks, plus this game took out both Sims and Johnson! AAAARGH

How many touchdowns did Forsburg have today????

TacticaLion
09-23-2007, 06:47 PM
I think it was the jerseys. Maybe the CBs couldn't see Curtis as he ran... maybe they blended him in with the stupid Philly fans?

I think we should just make-up some random excuses.

Nerv
09-23-2007, 07:11 PM
Losing Backus & Woody sure didnt help. Man that O-Line looked awful. If CJ is out for an extended period of time the Lions are officially cursed. Sims did come back in the game though and he looked ok.

And I know Kitna was getting smacked around a lot, but he really needs to do something to work on those turnovers..

P-L
09-23-2007, 07:14 PM
Losing Backus & Woody sure didnt help. Man that O-Line looked awful. If CJ is out for an extended period of time the Lions are officially cursed. Sims did come back in the game though and he looked ok.

And I know Kitna was getting smacked around a lot, but he really needs to do something to work on those turnovers..
I was disappointed with the turnovers as well, but if you are being chased and beaten like him, you can only hold onto the ball for so long.