PDA

View Full Version : F*** Ladell Betts

SeanTaylorRIP
09-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Worst F***** player in the NFL, why it wasn't Portis makes you wonder why Gibbs is still coaching.

703SKINS202
09-23-2007, 06:40 PM
i couldnt believe that last series, the coaches are so f'ing dumb i dont think ive ever been so mad about a redskins loss, how do u run the same play twice with betts the coaches f'in blew this one and so did the players..... the giants kicked our as$es in the 2nd half, the most disapoiting loss in a while....

HChu
09-23-2007, 06:41 PM
Yeah, you and me have been saying it for a while, Ladell Betts is a taint to society.

scottyboy
09-23-2007, 06:42 PM
Yeah, you and me have been saying it for a while, Ladell Betts is a taint to society.

i dunno. i kinda like him now

McBain
09-23-2007, 06:51 PM
why no portis? how did we lose that? what happend to our offense?

skinzzfan25
09-23-2007, 06:51 PM
I'm not even mad at Betts, I'm mad at the piss poor playcalling all throughout the 2nd half. Very predictable, playing it way too safe. Then late in the game, spiking the ball with a minute left, leaving us with only two chances to score. Instead of running to the line and calling a quick QB sneak or something.

Aikman said it, there was absolutely no need to rush that play.

The defensive play was bad, but I can't be too mad at them when the offense goes 3 and out 3-4 times back to back, giving them no rest at the end of the game.

McBain
09-23-2007, 06:53 PM
the defense play ok, they forced turnovers... but then they spent 4 straight series' with 4 play breaks... wtf?!

703SKINS202
09-23-2007, 06:55 PM
besides a win this is the best thing that could of happened because the coaches completelty botched that 2nd half, it looked like we went back 3 years in that half.... they need to go into the bye week and figure out their sh*t because that was ridiculous..... i dont understand why we cant cover a damn thing and why we play 30 yards off the wr just so they wont go deep on us, jesus christ i dont know what greg williams or saunders was doin, and joe gibbs just puss*es out on the sideline

SeanTaylorRIP
09-23-2007, 06:58 PM
Might as well have Mark Brunell in there if the coaches aren't willing to let Jason work. We are wasting his talent I hope we trade him to a real team. How can every freaking drive you run it on first and second down and expect the QB to just come in cold and complete a 3rd down pass, you need rhythm as a QB but our coaches obviously don't care anything about it. Also hopefully we let go of Portis to a team that actually respects him. He puts his body on the line even blocking but we throw him under a train. Let Ladell get his 50 carries a game like the coaches want.

skinzzfan25
09-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Gibbs' presser didn't make me feel any better either. He said that we are not the team that blows people out, and that we need to win the tight ones.

If your not going out there to blow the snot out of a team, why even go?

Portis also said that he takes the blame for this loss. And I agree, the reason we lost is because he did not get the ball enough. 14 carries is inadequate, you can't win like that. I'm not even that mad at Betts taking the final carries, because the game was lost way before then.

SeanTaylorRIP
09-23-2007, 08:19 PM
4th and 1 for the game if you wanna run it you go down the middle man vs man, you don't run a fricken stretch play that allows defenders to penetrate, that's a play you run on first and 10.

neko4
09-23-2007, 08:20 PM
The bootleg was wide open on that play, had campbell kept it he wouldve had an open lane to the endzone

critesy
09-23-2007, 09:10 PM
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow. everyone has basically said my feelings... except i am mad at ladell.

Geo
09-23-2007, 11:50 PM
What's this about Gibbs taking over the playcalling at the goalline on the final drive?

critesy
09-24-2007, 09:15 AM
What's this about Gibbs taking over the playcalling at the goalline on the final drive?

that its true ?

Sniper
09-27-2007, 02:54 PM
Worst F***** player in the NFL, why it wasn't Portis makes you wonder why Gibbs is still coaching.

Sorry Ghetto, but I doubt Betts is the worst player on his own team, let alone the NFL. Matt McCoy is offended.

LonghornsLegend
10-11-2007, 12:39 AM
Might as well have Mark Brunell in there if the coaches aren't willing to let Jason work. We are wasting his talent I hope we trade him to a real team. How can every freaking drive you run it on first and second down and expect the QB to just come in cold and complete a 3rd down pass, you need rhythm as a QB but our coaches obviously don't care anything about it. Also hopefully we let go of Portis to a team that actually respects him. He puts his body on the line even blocking but we throw him under a train. Let Ladell get his 50 carries a game like the coaches want.

good post, i think I remember Campbell saying something about thats why they were so effective last week, not going run, run, pass every drive...and I dont understand why portis doesnt get at least 20 carries, at least...if he's banged up thats fine, but I dont see why he doesnt get the ball alot more then what he does since's he's been good to go thus far

SeanTaylorRIP
10-11-2007, 01:54 PM
good post, i think I remember Campbell saying something about thats why they were so effective last week, not going run, run, pass every drive...and I dont understand why portis doesnt get at least 20 carries, at least...if he's banged up thats fine, but I dont see why he doesnt get the ball alot more then what he does since's he's been good to go thus far

Ladell Betts is a punk living off last years benefit of an amazing line. We need to continue to let Jason spread it out, and give CP 20-22 carries a game while still keeping him fresh and giving Sellers 8-10 carries a game in short yard/goal line situations, and use El and Moss on 3-5 gadget run plays a game and we won't ever have to put that crap Betts in again.