PDA

View Full Version : Game 3 Thoughts

T-RICH49
09-23-2007, 07:06 PM
Man it was great to have JA back he was a beast out there today
Tamba was also causing havoc.
Tony G finally got involved and made big plays
Dwayne Bowe is a BEAST he was a one man wrecking crew pretty much in the 2nd half

villagewarrior
09-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Yes, Bowe did look really good out there, imagine if he had a QB who could actually hit him in stride instead of lobbing everything up for him to jump for.

Yes, Huard won the game, but he looked horrible doing it. It's time for Brodie.

T-RICH49
09-24-2007, 08:24 AM
I bet Brodie starts week 5 once we get pas the game @ SD next week

bored of education
09-24-2007, 10:54 AM
BOWE is sick
Hali and Allen are SICK

BPhilb
09-24-2007, 11:30 AM
We really need to lock up Allen. I can't imagine our D without him, we were a different team yesterday with him in the lineup. Peterson screwed this up and he is not going to come cheap but he's worth the cost at this point. I'm hoping he doesn't wait too long to lock up Derrick Johnson and Dustin Colquit either. They both are or are on the verge of becoming the best at there positions. We do at least have some conerstone's to build around with this squad.

Splat
09-24-2007, 05:09 PM
My game thoughts Jared Allen is a freaking beast and the only way we can keep him this off season is if we tag him I hate to be a downer but this guy would get HUGE money in the FA market. I hope so much we lock him up but he is going to want and should get huge money will King Carl give out another huge pay day after LJ?