PDA

View Full Version : Bama vs. Florida State

BigJohn98
09-23-2007, 08:14 PM
I'm really excited. ACC vs. SEC. What do you guys think the outcome will be? I'm thinking first to 17 wins. Florida State needs to come out of the gates quick. They've been a second half team all year. It's time for the offense to finally wake up in the beginning of the game.

FSU-17
Bama-13

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
09-23-2007, 08:32 PM
depends on who's QB

BigJohn98
09-23-2007, 08:37 PM
depends on who's QB

Let me guess. If "Weathersuck" is the qb, we lose by two touchdowns or more. If Lee is the qb, we win by 40?

doingthisinsteadofwork
09-23-2007, 08:48 PM
I really dont think it matters whos at QB FSU still loses.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
09-23-2007, 08:50 PM
I believe that if we have drew in there, then we have like 0% chance of wininng, or a very very low one at that, if X is in, he gives us more chance of winning.

fenikz
09-23-2007, 08:50 PM
FSU just doesn't have the talent to beat Bama

I got 34-17 Bama

Wootylicous
09-23-2007, 08:58 PM
Alabama for me too

BuddyCHRIST
09-23-2007, 10:31 PM
I like Xavier but there's no way he gives us a better chance of winning. Have you ever seen him on the sideline or on the field? He has no emotion, and when he's on the sideline he just sits on the bench and doesn't even pay attention to the game. All the words out of practice is that Weatherford is always working his ass off and working afterwards while Lee doesn't even work hard. Not to mention the first two years they had to dumb down the offense even more (which is amazing considering it was Jeff Bowden) when XL was in there because he only knew 1/2 the playbook. He might have more talent than Weatherford but Drew is a nole through and through.

Weatherford pisses me off all the time, as he holds on to the ball too long and he is actually decently athletic but doesn't move as well as he should. But atleast he's a fiery leader who gives it all he's got.

HoopsDemon12
09-23-2007, 11:08 PM
Im thinking Bama

RyanLeaf#1
09-24-2007, 10:21 AM
Florida State.

Turtlepower
09-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Both teams look horrible, but I feel as though FSU will win because I personally believe that Clemson is the most underrated undefeated team in the country. Alabama beat an Arkansas team that is showing its true colors and lost to a overrated Georgia team. I believe Nick Saban takes this game for granted and FSU comes out with a win.

Also, Saban is a prick...

RyanLeaf#1
09-24-2007, 10:41 AM
Both teams look horrible, but I feel as though FSU will win because I personally believe that Clemson is the most underrated undefeated team in the country. Alabama beat an Arkansas team that is showing its true colors and lost to a overrated Georgia team. I believe Nick Saban takes this game for granted and FSU comes out with a win.

I dont think Saban will take this game for granted. I just think his team is going to be down from losing to Georgia in OT. Plus the game being played in Jacksonville helps FSU

BigJohn98
09-24-2007, 06:11 PM
Florida State hasn't lost in Jacksonville since a guy named Farve beat us back in the 80s. I'm just saying...

TigerBait45
09-24-2007, 06:53 PM
Alabama is going to prove something with this game.

They're either going to still be stinging from a heartbreaking loss to Georgia and come out flat (Thats a trademark of a Saban coached team btw) or come out and try to take out some frustrations.

I'll take..wow I don't know. I'll go with Florida State just because I don't like Alabama, but I wouldn't be shocked if 'Bama won.

BrownsTown
09-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Florida State hasn't lost in Jacksonville since a guy named Farve beat us back in the 80s. I'm just saying...

Florida State hasn't been this bad in a while either.

BigJohn98
09-24-2007, 07:03 PM

This is basically the same team as last year. Minus Jeff Bowden, of course.

Bigbadbob72
09-24-2007, 11:46 PM

I'm with you on that Clemson saying. They are very underrated but I have to disagree and say bama will win.

RyanLeaf#1
09-25-2007, 06:55 AM

Yea but Alabama isnt to good themselves. I wasnt sold on them after they beat Arkansas. The only thing that might hurt FSU is their offense. The defense should be able to do their part and get the W.

Finsfan79
09-25-2007, 07:49 AM
2 over-rated crappy schools going head to head.

Mike Shula did recruit some solid talent before he got screwed over.

RyanLeaf#1
09-25-2007, 08:32 AM
2 over-rated crappy schools going head to head.

Mike Shula did recruit some solid talent before he got screwed over.

I think homefield is just to much for Alabama in this game.

BuddyCHRIST
09-26-2007, 05:03 PM

have you watched us the last 6 years? this is the usual. If anything we are making some improvements as we're not completely one dimensional.

yourfavestoner
09-27-2007, 09:59 PM
This is basically the same team as last year. Minus Jeff Bowden, of course.

Not exactly saying much.

BuddyCHRIST
09-29-2007, 06:09 PM
I take back what I said about Lee, regardless of how he plays the rest of this game. He actually looks like he's played QB before and knows what the heck is going on, Weatherford doesn't act like he even knows what the heck is going on.

zCaddyz
09-29-2007, 07:20 PM
from wat i seen d.j. hall got this thing about him i dont like

BigJohn98
09-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Ball game.:)

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
09-29-2007, 09:34 PM
I like Xavier but there's no way he gives us a better chance of winning. Have you ever seen him on the sideline or on the field? He has no emotion, and when he's on the sideline he just sits on the bench and doesn't even pay attention to the game. All the words out of practice is that Weatherford is always working his ass off and working afterwards while Lee doesn't even work hard. Not to mention the first two years they had to dumb down the offense even more (which is amazing considering it was Jeff Bowden) when XL was in there because he only knew 1/2 the playbook. He might have more talent than Weatherford but Drew is a nole through and through.

Weatherford pisses me off all the time, as he holds on to the ball too long and he is actually decently athletic but doesn't move as well as he should. But atleast he's a fiery leader who gives it all he's got.

Haha, XL doesn't know how to play QB =P.weather is not a Major D1 program starter. He may start for Duke or Syracuse, but no way should he start for FSU. He has horrible pocket prescence and vision as well as arm strength. Even though he was 7-10, he only had 42 yards, Jimbo got fed up, and asked Bobby for a change. We don't need a game manager at FSU right now, we need a game breaker

BuddyCHRIST
09-29-2007, 09:38 PM
oh i'll agree and eat crow, the thing that stands out the most to me is just the way Lee has a natural feel for QB and how he feels the rush and things. Also how Weatherford doesn't feel the rush, and after 2 full years of starting how he hasn't improved one bit. I can only hope that go with Lee regardless and not have him on such a short leash like usual.

JeffSamardzijaIRISH
09-29-2007, 10:23 PM
oh i'll agree and eat crow, the thing that stands out the most to me is just the way Lee has a natural feel for QB and how he feels the rush and things. Also how Weatherford doesn't feel the rush, and after 2 full years of starting how he hasn't improved one bit. I can only hope that go with Lee regardless and not have him on such a short leash like usual.

Yeah I know. Maybe we can move drew back to safety like he was in HS =P. Yeah, we can't pull him if he struggles a bit against NC State, it'd kill his confidence.