PDA

View Full Version : Brian Dawkins

eaglesfan_45
09-23-2007, 11:57 PM
Brian Dawkins has only got a few years left in the tank and he can't be on the field forever, but I was thinking that when Brian Dawkins retires maybe the Eagles should hire him as a coach. Just because he has such a good work ethic and does so much community service. I think that he could be a good influence on the young guys coming in. I was wondering what you guys thought of bringing him back as a coach and what does he bring to the table?

jonbrodo17
09-25-2007, 03:05 PM
If Dawk wants to be a coach it is very possible he could come back to the eagles but I know that he is a man of faith and i am sure he wud want to take a few years off with his family and raising his kids before jumping back into football

brat316
09-27-2007, 11:57 PM
he can be an ambassador to the team and then be a coach starting out as either a SP teams coach or Db coach. and then D coordinator, taking over for Jim Johnson who is like 89 or something yrs old.

eaglesalltheway
09-28-2007, 01:55 PM
I remeber hearing that the Eagles have Harbaugh waiting in the wings to be the next Defensive coordinator, but I would certainly not be against having Dawk on this team after his retirement in some manner, but that all depends on what he wants to do.