PDA

View Full Version : Antrel Rolle

zCaddyz
09-24-2007, 01:04 AM
was my fav player for the u, hows he doing is he the player he was hyped up to be

fenikz
09-24-2007, 02:13 AM
he doesn't really play anymore, a complete bust and you are the 1st person i have heard say that he was their favorite player from miami(he sucked then too)

zCaddyz
09-24-2007, 09:22 AM
ur carzy he shut-down the best wr that year

Jensen
09-24-2007, 12:11 PM
He sucks, basically a bust.

LonghornsLegend
09-24-2007, 02:42 PM
why arent you guys trading him then, i heard alot of teams interested(baltimore) and id welcome him on dallas for a mid rd draft pick, we need db depth and he wouldnt have to cover #1 wrs

Green Bay Scat
09-25-2007, 03:53 PM
i always moved him from CB to FS in Madden, i think he needs a Jimmy Williams transition. Also hes my favorite Cardinal lol, hes da man(Off the field apparently) Hes a cover 2/tampa 2 corner, he doesnt really have the speed to run with these guys

fenikz
09-26-2007, 12:23 AM
why arent you guys trading him then, i heard alot of teams interested(baltimore) and id welcome him on dallas for a mid rd draft pick, we need db depth and he wouldnt have to cover #1 wrs

honestly i'm sure they would ship him out in a instant if someone wanted him, nobody wants to take on the rest of a 49 million dollar contract for an under achiever with limited skills, he will more than likely be cut either this year or next

and believe me he can't even handle being the nickel, we use 3 safeties now with Fransico because he is a liability even covering a #3 WR.

D-Unit
09-26-2007, 12:27 AM
I loved Rolle at Miami. He was a beast. We'll give you Marcus Spears.

Ward
09-26-2007, 12:28 AM
he doesn't really play anymore, a complete bust and you are the 1st person i have heard say that he was their favorite player from miami(he sucked then too)

Yeah shutting down Larry Fitzgerald in the season he should have won the Heisman is nothing special. I dunno why the hell this guy hasn't worked out in the pros, it can't be a physical thing. He was a touch slow, but very physical. It has to be mental or nagging injuries or both.

thebow305
09-26-2007, 12:47 AM

I loved him at Miami. If he hadn't came back for his senior season, our defense would have been lost that year. He was the emotional leader on that team and truly one of Miami's greatest lockdown corners. He hasn't worked out in the pros because he is in the wrong system. Hopefully the new defensive switch will help him out.

zCaddyz
09-26-2007, 04:23 PM
ill trade brian kelly for him.....wait this is not madden

remix 6
09-26-2007, 04:25 PM
no doubt he was a great player at Miami. i loved him..he was 1 of my favorites. i want Patriots to trade for him but he needs a major contract fix