PDA

View Full Version : OSU Coach Tirade

kwilk103
09-24-2007, 10:45 PM
anyone see this; ive never seen a coach flip out like that on a reporter

anyone have a link to the article he was talking about?

thanx in advance

Green Bay Scat
09-24-2007, 11:07 PM
anyone see this; ive never seen a coach flip out like that on a reporter

anyone have a link to the article he was talking about?

thanx in advance

yea i saw that, and thought it was the coolest thing. that coach should have an award named after him to the coach with the most backbone or something like that. to call an editor a joke/garbage was the coolest thing ever. i want to go to OSU

Geo
09-25-2007, 03:20 AM
Yeah, I also thought that was a very welcome statement that needed to be said, in that instance.

RyanLeaf#1
09-25-2007, 06:52 AM
yea i saw that, and thought it was the coolest thing. that coach should have an award named after him to the coach with the most backbone or something like that. to call an editor a joke/garbage was the coolest thing ever. i want to go to OSU

I agree with you it was an awesome thing to do by the coach. I wish I could just read the article so I can see what the guy wrote in the paper.

JPLUFF
09-25-2007, 07:28 AM
I think he did what he had to do. At the college level, if someone calls out your player who goes to class and doesn't get in trouble with the law, you have to stand up for him. Especially for calling him out for nothing that happened on the field.

Finsfan79
09-25-2007, 07:47 AM
Coach is one that I wouldnt mind having coach for my favorite team. Class act calling out the media for ripping a kid.

Finz99
09-25-2007, 12:34 PM
If you read the article it's pretty harsh on Reid. I think the lady who wrote it could of gone a completely different way about writing that. It just kept taking shots at Reid with a bunch of info based off her "sources". I think the coach did what was right.

bored of education
09-25-2007, 12:47 PM
The coach stood up for his players, incurred the bullet and did the right thing