PDA

View Full Version : South Florida v. WVU

bored of education
09-25-2007, 07:10 AM
Game of the year maybe

Sniper
09-25-2007, 07:30 AM
Game of the year maybe

For the Big East maybe? Maybe GOTW, but last I checked LSU/Florida play, among others. Michigan/Ohio State, National title game, SEC title game etc....Let's not get out of control here. I hope USF wins, I can't stand WVU but I think WVU pulls it out.

bored of education
09-25-2007, 08:03 AM
It could be the best played game minus hype national attention etc.

TimD
09-25-2007, 08:12 AM
I don't even think its the best game in the Big East. What about Rutgers vs. West Virginia? Rutgers is ranked higher than USF, and have a better team overall

RyanLeaf#1
09-25-2007, 08:30 AM
Game of the year maybe

Game of the year... WOW... There is better games during the week left then this, and to say its the game of the year is crazy in my opinion. I think the following Thursday on October 4th. Kentucky vs South Carolina is a better game then this.

bored of education
09-25-2007, 09:38 AM
I just think the UPSET last year, the emergence of SF, the greatness of WVU, the potential pro prospects in the game makes it so INTENSE too me.

ironman4579
09-25-2007, 09:43 AM
I wouldn't say game of the year, but it's a game I'm really looking forward to. I can't stand WVU, so I'm hoping for USF to pull this one out. I also always like seeing a new team(not new like new though. You get what I'm saying here. possibly become a player in the NCAA, so go USF!

Michigan
09-25-2007, 11:03 AM
I just think the UPSET last year, the emergence of SF, the greatness of WVU, the potential pro prospects in the game makes it so INTENSE too me.

Slaton, Schmitt, Dykes, Moffitt, Jenkins, Williams. 6 draftable players! *dies of excitement*

WVU/USF isn't even the 2nd most intriguing game this week. Oregon/Cal and FSU/Bama are more interesting.

RyanLeaf#1
09-25-2007, 11:06 AM
Slaton, Schmitt, Dykes, Moffitt, Jenkins, Williams. 6 draftable players! *dies of excitement*

WVU/USF isn't even the 2nd most intriguing game this week. Oregon/Cal and FSU/Bama are more interesting.

Im looking forward to the Wisconsin and Michigan State game too.

JPLUFF
09-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Im looking forward to the Wisconsin and Michigan State game too.

Shouldn't. Wisconsin will kill them. Michigan State looked horrible against Pitt, and slightly better vs. Notre Dame.

Not saying Wisconsin is great though either.

RyanLeaf#1
09-25-2007, 11:27 AM
Shouldn't. Wisconsin will kill them. Michigan State looked horrible against Pitt, and slightly better vs. Notre Dame.

Not saying Wisconsin is great though either.

And Wisconsin really looked great against UNLV, The Citadel, and Iowa?

bored of education
09-25-2007, 12:00 PM
Guys, your killing me here!!!!!!!!!

and prospects I'm not just talkiing this year homeboy. Along wiht those 6 I would include: Grothe, Reynaud, Devine, Taurus Johnson, Ford, Jessie Hester.

Sorry

Scotty D
09-25-2007, 12:10 PM
MSU vs. Wisconsion is the game of the week for me. East Coast bias for the win.

Tampa 2 4 life
09-25-2007, 02:15 PM
Guys, your killing me here!!!!!!!!!

and prospects I'm not just talkiing this year homeboy. Along wiht those 6 I would include: Grothe, Reynaud, Devine, Taurus Johnson, Ford, Jessie Hester.

Sorry

Don't forget Selvie!

And the Rutgers-WVU game won't be as good as this one, Rutgers doesn't match up great Defensively against the WVU offense.

RyanLeaf#1
09-25-2007, 02:19 PM
MSU vs. Wisconsion is the game of the week for me. East Coast bias for the win.

Definitely going to be a good game.

tishdog
09-26-2007, 10:09 AM
Don't forget Selvie!

And the Rutgers-WVU game won't be as good as this one, Rutgers doesn't match up great Defensively against the WVU offense.

Their defense doesn't match up great with our offense either. And we also have a top 2 defense in the big east, they dont.

2stepsahead
09-26-2007, 11:23 AM
I don't even think its the best game in the Big East. What about Rutgers vs. West Virginia? Rutgers is ranked higher than USF, and have a better team overall

You must be confused to make that statement

USF has sold out this game.....biggest "college" game in Tampa Bay history. The Bulls have the BEST pair of CB's in the nation (Jenkins is going to be a 1st round pick) so they will leave both on an island by themselves and load 8-9 in the box every down. Ben Moefett is also probrbaly the best LB in the Big East (production wise) and DE George Selvie leads the NCAA in sacks as a sophomore and some say he could be a Dwight Freeny Clone.....

Matth Grothe is also one of the best dual threat QB's in the country and Mike Ford is an emering freshman RB (former 5 star player out of HS) and the Bulls go 5 deep at receiver.

if any team can beat WVU, its USF since they have the defensse designed to do it......

bustabinary
09-26-2007, 03:20 PM
Game of the year for USF, maybe WVU too.
if any team can beat WVU, its USF since they have the defensse designed to do it......Can't agree more, and this is why I think this game is bigger than WVU/Rutgers. Last year USF completely shut them down with their defense, but I think WVU will be much more prepared than last year and mix up the offense a little more.

DoWnThEfiElD
09-26-2007, 03:44 PM
This is game is gonna be sweet i can't wait.

RyanLeaf#1
09-26-2007, 03:46 PM
Ill say this about Grothe. He makes some sick throws while on the run.