PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Clady

bored of education
09-25-2007, 08:02 AM
is a guy to keep an eye on. i seen him play last year, and two times this year. Kid has skills and potential to be an LT.

Billingsley26
10-01-2007, 08:49 AM
I agree. I think that if we get a mid round pick to later first round we could pick him up. He could be the future for 10+ years. I like watching him, especially when we gets down field and makes plays.

bored of education
10-01-2007, 08:54 AM
From the looks of it, I would guess anymore between pick 10-16 for KC right now. Still early. Ill be happy with an 8-8 year.

But so far Clady is one guy I would def. love

Billingsley26
10-01-2007, 08:59 AM
From the looks of it, I would guess anymore between pick 10-16 for KC right now. Still early. Ill be happy with an 8-8 year.

But so far Clady is one guy I would def. love

Like i said before, I think we can take the west. If we keep playing like we did last week, we can do it. Dwyane Bowe stepping up in games like that speaks volumes to me. I think that Huard just has to play conservative football and not make many msitakes. Let LJ carry the load. I think w have one of the best defense in the league too.

Im thinking for an 18+ pick.

KaneMarko
10-05-2007, 08:01 AM
I kinda prefer Cherilus over Clady. I like Clady too. But Cherilus seems bigger, stronger and he plays with a mean-ness and toughnous that I really like and I think would really help our O-Line.