PDA

View Full Version : Laurence Maroney

Splat
09-25-2007, 08:24 AM
I got Laurence Maroney on my FF team and he is kinda hurting me what is the deal is he just not getting the ball I have yet to get a Pat's game on TV in my area? I know you guys are a pass first team but SM had more TD's then LM just wanted to get your thoughts please I'm thinking of sitting LM.
(http://www.nfl.com/players/laurencemaroney/profile?id=MAR273311)

bored of education
09-25-2007, 09:19 AM
I think BB is just keeping him fresh, he might not reach 300 carries this year. i see him between 225-256 area. It will only make him that much better long term. Morris hasn't been a downgrade by any means either.

swagger
10-23-2007, 06:04 PM
I would sit Maroney. He's not going to get the workload, plus he's not going to get into the end zone unless he breaks one.

remix 6
10-23-2007, 06:08 PM
if theres no better option..keep him. he only got 6 carries because game was out of hand so why risk him? He'll play and he'll do well. Might not score TDs but will get u 80+ yards on the ground.

Jvig43
10-24-2007, 09:05 AM
i have him on my fantasy team too, he gets me a few points here and there, not bad, i switch him with reggie bush every now then, thankfully i got marion barber as a backup cause the guy is doing better then maroney and bush. the kids a great running back, but hes not going to get you a ton of points, not this year with the way our offense is playing.

Bostonsportlova
10-29-2007, 08:19 PM
I wouldnt start him. With Brady chasing the record B.B wil throw more at the goaline (like he has so far) and with Moss Stallworth Welker and Watson as Bradys wideouts the pats will defiently throw more and more.

davidq12
12-04-2007, 09:49 PM
They should to try throw him the ball more like they did against Baltimore as he looked good in space. Also then the defense wouldn't know as much whether it is a pass or run play as he has been in only in running situations at the moment.