PDA

View Full Version : Mike Anderson............WOW?

BigDawg819
09-25-2007, 03:34 PM
He just can't catch a break with this team. My theory he slept with a Coach's wife.

But seriously, he may be one of the most puzzling signings in the history of this franchise.

SeanTaylorRIP
09-25-2007, 03:37 PM
He just can't catch a break with this team. My theory he slept with a Coach's wife.

But seriously, he may be one of the most puzzling signings in the history of this franchise.

Bleh Mcgahee is a beast and Musa runs with great power. I am fine with him being inactive. Hopefully Musa can back up Mcgahee until they retire.

BigDawg819
09-25-2007, 03:38 PM
I totally agree that Musa is running good and I'm glad to see him stay healthy and contribute. Still this whole scenario with Anderson is puzzling.

Ravens1991
09-25-2007, 03:40 PM
Musa is just out playing him and McGahee is a beast.

Troj2man
09-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Mike Anderson has been having some family/personal issues. Hopefully he'll be able to deal with them and come back sometime soon. It is weird how the guy has basically not played in the regular season since he signed here.

BigDawg819
09-25-2007, 03:47 PM
Mike Anderson has been having some family/personal issues. Hopefully he'll be able to deal with them and come back sometime soon. It is weird how the guy has basically not played in the regular season since he signed here.

According to all reports, the family concerns were only in Week 1 and now he's back with the team. Still no one from the team will shed any light on why he's been buried on the depth chart, its very eerie actually.

BigDawg819
09-25-2007, 03:48 PM
Musa is just out playing him and McGahee is a beast.

How exactly? Anderson ran well in preseason and training camps just like Smith but yet all of a sudden Anderson disappeared from the team's thoughts. Hence my theory on him sleeping with a coach's wife, it would fit the scenario.....

Ravens1991
09-25-2007, 04:58 PM
Well since Musa always showed potential he just got injured in freak situations so we bring in Anderson thinking Musa cant contribute but now he is doing well so he gets more time then Anderson.

EdReedUnstoppable
09-25-2007, 09:36 PM
I guess we can add to the list of players who wont be here next year......BJ Sams gets company on that list.

dcarey20
09-25-2007, 10:12 PM
I don't get it either...it's not that it's much of a deal from a winning standpoint, because McGahee's been great and Musa's done good as well. But Mike has been the consumate teammate during his tenure here and he's done nothing but play well in his limited chances. I'm not sure what the deal is, I feel bad for Mike because he deserves to play.

bmoreravens5289
09-26-2007, 10:30 AM
Musa is great but i think Mike also deserves to play.