PDA

View Full Version : Andre Brown

EvilMonkey
09-26-2007, 05:02 PM
i thought he could really be something special a couple years ago and his play hasnt really improved a lot since. He's getting more carries this year and might be able to put up decent stats. Just wondering where people think he projects next year. (assuming there's no way he'd come out early)

Could he still establish himself as a top prospect and go in the first 2 rounds or is he probably in the mid-round range or even later??

just wondering what others opinions are on him

draftguru151
09-26-2007, 06:44 PM
I loved him coming into the season. Had him as the 2nd best draft eligible back (more on projections that anything). Even as the primary back against BC earlier this year he got ridiculously few carries even when they were in the game and he didn't have much blocking on the carries he got. He did well in the passing game though. He has everything to be a dominant back he just needs to figure it out, and maybe get some help from the OC/OL.

marks01234
09-27-2007, 11:12 AM
NC State's interior OL is pretty terrible. A lot of times Brown has to break two or three tackles just to get back the line of scrimmage.

I think he's a first day guy whenever he comes out. He's huge and fast.