PDA

View Full Version : Sabby to IR.

Caddy
09-27-2007, 06:28 AM
Piscitelli’s unfortunate move to IR opened up a spot on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ 53-man roster. The team filled that spot by promoting wide receiver Chad Lucas from the practice squad. The Bucs then used that subsequent opening on the eight-man practice squad to sign tackle Jason Capizzi, who was most recently with the New York Jets.

I'm not 100% sure on why the Buc's felt the need to bring Chad Lucas to the 53 man roster but I guess they have their reasons. At least we know this gives Sabby a whole year to acclimatise his body to the NFL and learn from watching. We'll see how it works out for him next year.

etk
09-27-2007, 06:04 PM
What's his injury? I bet it was just a bruised pinky or something. Let's put our useless pylon on IR and save a buck instead of cutting him already. I don't know who I want to blame more for his selection, Gruden or Kiffin. If either of them are reading this, I'm willing to give up on school and football to help you draft a couple winners. You can pay me with fried chicken too for all I care, let's just try to build a decent foundation here.

one_of_a_kind24
09-27-2007, 07:52 PM
What's his injury? I bet it was just a bruised pinky or something. Let's put our useless pylon on IR and save a buck instead of cutting him already. I don't know who I want to blame more for his selection, Gruden or Kiffin. If either of them are reading this, I'm willing to give up on school and football to help you draft a couple winners. You can pay me with fried chicken too for all I care, let's just try to build a decent foundation here.

He broke his foot.

Beans
09-27-2007, 08:23 PM

chiiiiiiiiiiiiiill

Caddy
09-28-2007, 02:14 AM

Nothing good can come of getting paid with fried chicken.

etk
10-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Nothing good can come of getting paid with fried chicken.

Obviously you have never tasted Popeye's...

Caddy
10-01-2007, 09:36 PM
Obviously you have never tasted Popeye's...

Dude, I don't even know what popeye's is. In Australia we are pretty much limited to KFC and Red Rooster in regards to fried chicken.

etk
10-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Dude, I don't even know what popeye's is. In Australia we are pretty much limited to KFC and Red Rooster in regards to fried chicken.

No Church's either? Damn, remind me never to travel to Australia...

Caddy
10-03-2007, 02:24 AM
No Church's either? Damn, remind me never to travel to Australia...

We have Koala's, Kangaroos, Echidna's and Platypus's though..

They're kinda cool.