PHI Drew Stanton QB Michigan St
NO Scott Chandler TE Iowa
NE Victor Ambrini DE Notre Dame
BAL Garrett Wolfe HB N Illinois
SD Johnnie Lee Higgins WR UTEP
CHI Andy Alleman OG Akron
IND Eric Wright CB UNLV

Notes:
Okoye and Josh Wilson impressed me ALOT, the only reason Okoye isnt picked earlier is because I didnt think that any teams would have a need for a DT.

RaiderNation
01-28-2007, 09:39 PM
bad oakland picks

PackerFan20
01-28-2007, 09:39 PM
bad oakland picks
how so?

RickNJ83
01-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Love the 1st pick for the Bills but a QB in the 2nd round let alone Trent Edwards? There is no way Buffalo even thinks about drafting a QB. Losman is there future and proved it last year.

Revis (or Reeves as you spell it) would be the Bills 2nd round pick. They'd also probably take Olsen ahead of Davis.

1 Anderson, DE
2 Revis, CB
3 Olsen, TE

Would be an absolute dream draft.

Tk3
01-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Branch will be top 10, Okoye top 15.. Those are LOCKS..

Tampa, Cleveland, Washington, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, San Fran, Buffalo, list goes on could very easily take one of the two big DTs if they fall..

for either one (let alone BOTH) to be beyond pick 20 is basically impossible barring some catastrophic injury/arrest..

In addition, Im a huge Levi Brown fan (im from penn state), and I watched carefully every single play and saw that Levi played an outstanding game.. There is still no way he goes 5th overall.. He will be lucky to be top 10.. if Zona wants him they could easily trade down to late top 10..

PackerFan20
01-28-2007, 09:44 PM
Love the 1st pick for the Bills but a QB in the 2nd round let alone Trent Edwards? There is no way Buffalo even thinks about drafting a QB. Losman is there future and proved it last year.

Revis (or Reeves as you spell it) would be the Bills 2nd round pick. They'd also probably take Olsen ahead of Davis.

1 Anderson, DE
2 Revis, CB
3 Olsen, TE

I could have sworn I saw it spelt as Reeves

Tk3
01-28-2007, 09:46 PM

1 Anderson, DE
2 Revis, CB
3 Olsen, TE

As a Bills fan I agree with all of this. NO QB day 1. IF people are bound and determined to give us a QB in the draft let it be Jordan Palmer in the 4th or 5th..

katnip
01-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Point is - you think the Bills need a QB which is a ******** call and desperately needs changed. As long as you have the Bills taking a QB your mock gets an auto F from a Bills perspective.

Tubby
01-28-2007, 09:54 PM
TERRIBLE hawks draft

PackerFan20
01-28-2007, 10:19 PM
Branch will be top 10, Okoye top 15.. Those are LOCKS..

Tampa, Cleveland, Washington, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, San Fran, Buffalo, list goes on could very easily take one of the two big DTs if they fall..

for either one (let alone BOTH) to be beyond pick 20 is basically impossible barring some catastrophic injury/arrest..

In addition, Im a huge Levi Brown fan (im from penn state), and I watched carefully every single play and saw that Levi played an outstanding game.. There is still no way he goes 5th overall.. He will be lucky to be top 10.. if Zona wants him they could easily trade down to late top 10..

All teams you listed have bigger needs elsewhere. Levi Brown will be a 5th pick out of need not talent.

PackerFan20
01-28-2007, 10:21 PM
Point is - you think the Bills need a QB which is a *********** call and desperately needs changed. As long as you have the Bills taking a QB your mock gets an auto F from a Bills perspective.
I just dont think Losman is proven yet. I like him alot,but I still think the bills might taken a QB in the first 3 rounds.

aNYtitan
01-28-2007, 10:25 PM
I hope this was a joke Titans draft, because this was horrendous

1st round:So after drafting LenDale White in last years draft, we will go ahead and draft another RB? The only way we draft a RB in this draft is if Adrian Peterson fell to us in the first, or someone that should have been drafted in the 2nd, falls 2 the 4th. Give us Patrick Willis there

2nd round:Fits a need, however he is a third round WR right now. The fact that you have Quentin Moses and Darrelle Revis in the scond round also makes this draft even more horrible.

3rd round:You round out our Titans draft by giving us a player that we have no need for. OLB is currently occupied by David Thorton and Keith Bulluck, thus no need. Chris Leak, Victor Abrini and HB Blades fill out the reasons that this is overall one of the worst mocks posted

PackerFan20
01-28-2007, 10:28 PM
Sorry about the 2nd round, bullock and thorton were younger than I thought they were.

Westbourne
01-28-2007, 10:35 PM
Why do you have Cleveland getting 2 QB's in their first 3 picks.

1:4 Quinn
2:4 Weedle
3:4 Stanton

Also the coin flip between Cleveland and Tampa. Whoever wins it has the third pick on odd numbered rounds and forth on even numbered.

So if you have Tampa winning the flip, Cleveland picks third in round two.

PackerFan20
01-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Why do you have Cleveland getting 2 QB's in their first 3 picks.

1:4 Quinn
2:4 Weedle
3:4 Stanton

Also the coin flip between Cleveland and Tampa. Whoever wins it has the third pick on odd numbered rounds and forth on even numbered.

So if you have Tampa winning the flip, Cleveland picks third in round two.
WHOAH THAT WAS A HUGE MISTAKE DISREGARD THAT. :oops:

JT Jag
01-28-2007, 10:47 PM
Bad-Bad, terrible, horrible Jaguars 3rd round pick.

Leak is a 5-6th rounder. I'd take Johnnie Lee Higgens there every day.

doingthisinsteadofwork
01-28-2007, 10:53 PM
bad oakland picks
how so?well for one.
Al Davis doesnt draft 1st round QBs.
the other two are allright with me.i dont like Doug Free at all.but he does fill a bit of a need.id rather have Greg Olsen as the Raiders are in more need of a TE than a WR.

sdpads24
01-28-2007, 10:54 PM
Solid Chargers draft. I love it :lol:

katnip
01-28-2007, 10:56 PM
Point is - you think the Bills need a QB which is a *********** call and desperately needs changed. As long as you have the Bills taking a QB your mock gets an auto F from a Bills perspective.
I just dont think Losman is proven yet. I like him alot,but I still think the bills might taken a QB in the first 3 rounds.Well you seem to be in the minority because I think you definitely need to take a look at his stats this season and how he lead the team to a few comeback victories alone this season. Your opinion is wrong, don't want to be rude but its to the point and blunt.

I mean how is a 60%+ completion % and 85 QB Rating not good? With a Good TD/INT Ratio and over 3000 yards passing? You need to actually look at the stats.

Bucky
01-28-2007, 11:02 PM
If you're going to have to give the Lions a quarterback give us Brady Quinn in the first and a guard in the second. F for the lions, i would have given you a C if you switched it around to like i said.

NGSeiler
01-28-2007, 11:05 PM
The Rams draft leaves a lot to be desired.

STL Laron Landry S LSU

There's absolutely no reason why Alan Branch would not be the pick here. It would be like a mini-Combine timing the guy running to the podium to turn that pick in.

STL Jon Beason OLB Miami Fl

Absolutely no need for another WILL linebacker when this team realistically has four guys on the roster who could play that position.

STL Brandon Mebane DT CAL

Over Victor Abiamiri? No way.

PalmerToCJ
01-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Timmons wouldn't be terrible but it sure would be hard to pass up Branch/Okoye :oops: . Regardless the Bengals just need a guy on D to make plays regardless of position.

Round 2 Revis would be superb, no way we'd ever pass on Okoye/Branch in the 1st then go on to take a DT in the 2nd. We have enough average DT's we need one to live in the opponents backfield.

P-L
01-28-2007, 11:14 PM
You have too many reaches (Jarrett, Ross, Griffin, Bennett) and too many guys falling too far (Okoye, Branch, Carriker, Houston) but it was a nice attempt.

Turtlepower
01-28-2007, 11:14 PM
Josh Wilson over both Hughes and Revis. I mean come on now we don't need another Will Allen. And why would Giants draft a Tight End in the 3rd?

thebow305
01-28-2007, 11:18 PM
Nice job screwing that up!

Leon Hall won't be our pick... I can almost guarantee it... Reggie Ball is almost more realistic... :lol:

Give us Teddy Ginn, Timmons, Jarrett, or at least Moss there man, come on!

T-RICH49
01-28-2007, 11:31 PM
Good Chiefs draft

TIP
01-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Ross is not 1st round worthy...stop giving him to us..Pitt won't waste a pick on a corner rd 1

PackerFan20
01-29-2007, 12:02 AM
Josh Wilson over both Hughes and Reeves. I mean come on now we don't need another Will Allen. And why would Giants draft a Tight End in the 3rd?
Wilson REALLY impressed me at the senior bowl. Plus with a 4.35 fourty he could contribute in more ways than one.

4pAc
01-29-2007, 12:03 AM

Leon Hall won't be our pick... I can almost guarantee it... Reggie Ball is almost more realistic... :lol:

Give us Teddy Ginn, Timmons, Jarrett, or at least Moss there man, come on!Why do fins hate Hall so much.
And before you even say it, he covered Jarrett once in the Rose Bowl game, he was covering Smith all day long.

VoteLynnSwan
01-29-2007, 12:17 AM
Terrible. Terrible. Terrible Bears draft.

TE is not a need
WR is not a need
OG is a need, but not over Tackle, and not this late.

thebow305
01-29-2007, 01:23 AM

Give us Teddy Ginn, Timmons, Jarrett, or at least Moss there man, come on!Why do fins hate Hall so much.
And before you even say it, he covered Jarrett once in the Rose Bowl game, he was covering Smith all day long.

We hate Hall so much because people keep picking him for us. Everyone says Hall. And he won't be our pick.

Not to mention, he is the most overrated player in the draft, IMO. What did he do in the bowl game? How about at the Senior Bowl, or the practices leading up to it? I rest my case.

Caddy
01-29-2007, 04:35 AM
Love the 1st two Buc Picks.. The others not so much

aheineken
01-29-2007, 07:35 AM
Alan Branch falling to New England? Don't count on it. He won't falls past San Fran or St. Louis at the latest.

Finsfan79
01-29-2007, 08:15 AM

We hate Hall so much because people keep picking him for us. Everyone says Hall. And he won't be our pick.

Not to mention, he is the most overrated player in the draft, IMO. What did he do in the bowl game? How about at the Senior Bowl, or the practices leading up to it? I rest my case.

MIA Leon Hall CB Michigan

I have gone over this about 50 times with people. But I will sum it up here unless you want to go look for the indepth write up elsewhere. To put it simple he has poor upside for every being a number 1 cornerback. This is a weak cornerback class. He lacks the makeup speed needed, the size and physical type of play. He will be a number 2 corner in the league which there is nothing wrong with but he is not a number 1 cornerback. We have the youngest secondary in the NFL last year and the shortest. We need to get some veteran depth. Plus this is a weak but deep cornerback class. We can get in the 2nd and 3rd rounds cornerback depth we need and not take it with a top 10 pick that is not worthy of being a top 10 pick

Some other things of note, I don’t see Jamaal Anderson or Okoye making it out of the top 10 and I don’t see Alan branch making it out of the top 10 either All three of them are big 4-3 DT’s and Des and 3 of the top 4 defensive players in the draft. They should all be in the top 10 as teams will reach for them if they have to and even trade up for those type of rare talents.

For Miami give us Jamaal Anderson or trade us back in this instance, With Brown gone (whom I doubt is a top 5 pick but whatever) either a trade back or giving us Anderson would be best. He has the possibility of a strong side OLB spot and otherwise would be a good DE in the 3-4 system we run

MIA Adam Carriker DE Nebraska

You really should split the lines here between rounds for folks but whatever. The pick here would be Beekman. Minnesota picks BEHIND us in round 2 as the draft rotates for teams with the same record. If not him then Meriweather would be the pick I would take or Ugoh all of which fit better for us or Revis whom is the best CB in the NFL draft and has more upside then your leon hall by a good degree which only further illustrates my point upon Leon Hall to us being a very very poor pick

MIA Rhema McKnight WR Notre Dame

We do not need a 2-3 type WR. We have half a dozen of them on the roster from booker, welker, Vick, Hagan, etc etc etc. We have half a dozen as well also. But here in the 3rd round we pick before Houston and Minnesota (7-8-9, 8-9-7, 9-,9-7-8 rotating order it goes and 3-4 flip too btw) Even if we did go WR then Hill would be much better.

Houston would be a better pick here another deep CB that has very high potential and his stock on the rise. Drew Stanton would be a good pick, Kolb also as well. Blades Miami was interested in but I see him as a day two pick. The reason for the QB is Mueller’s draft philosophy is to take a QB or two in every draft. He did it within Seattle and N.O. when he built their teams. He always believes in pulling in possible guys to rebuild around. Harrington is expected to be released with Lemons and Culpepper (injury questions and just being a moron questions) there will most likely be a later round (3rd back) QB picked up to consider over).

Better Miami draft would be the following:

1st Jamaal Anderson
2nd Meriweather(expected to play S or CB)/Revis/Beekman
3rd Stanton/Kolb

I hope this helps and will see you Stop putting him to Miami. If you wish more information either post in the miami board, look up previous posts I have made where I went into deep details about the reasons for miami not taking hall or look over his game video once more. To put it simple the kid is going to be a solid CB in the NFL but not an elite one and when you pick in the top 10 you pick an elite talent, hopefully at a position of need. Guys like Branch, Okoye, Anderson are all elite talents you have falling far, even some of the top flight WR's are elite talents as well that will be major playmakers in the NFL. Hall is not that type of player. He is not that caliber of player. The safety class this year really overshadows the rest of the DBs.

I gave you a list of options to change too since you have Levi brown going really high :)

I hope this helps

iloxygenil
01-29-2007, 09:01 AM
As a Falcon Fan I would be extremely happy with this draft. Nelson, Grubbs, and Leonard, wow, it's a beautiful thing

hugegmenfan
01-29-2007, 03:19 PM
terrible terrible terrible giants draft

Giants 1st round- hughes is a good player but not @ that pick- if the giants wanted him that badly, we would b able to trade down and get better value and picks for him- he is not worth the 20th pick overall
2nd rounder- i really dislike pittman and i dont think we spend a 2nd rounder on a hb- the giants need defense first before anything else and i think 3rd round is a possibility if not addressed in FA (thats the earliest the giants take a hb unless its lynch or peterson)
3rd rounder- Does not make any sense what so ever- Shockey is a top 1-5 TE and is a great reciever- to pick another TE to play behind him does not make any sense watsoever- we have a great blocking TE in Shiancoe and to choose another one is ridiculous- we need defense!